Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trombonus said:
Ooh, now I haven't been tied up in a good long time. Ah memories.
I've never tied anyone down... well.... wait there was that one time, and that other time... and ohhh I can't forget that time either. :rolleyes:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I've never tied anyone down... well.... wait there was that one time, and that other time... and ohhh I can't forget that time either. :rolleyes:
Where's pleaz when you really need her?

*snickers* The spouse asked me to look up some info. on waterfowl season in our area... I did and found this...

The daily bag limit for ducks is six. This includes any combination of goldeneyes, ruddy ducks, ring-necked ducks, buffleheads, gadwalls, long-tailed ducks, scoters, teal, wigeon and shovelers. Included in the daily limit of six are additional restrictions on the following:

Mallards: Only four mallards may be taken daily, including not more than two females.

Scaup: Only two scaup may be taken daily.

Wood ducks: Only two wood ducks may be taken daily.

Redheads: Only two redheads may be taken daily.

Black ducks: Only one black duck may be taken daily.

Canvasback: Only two canvasbacks may be taken daily.

Pintails: Only one pintail may be taken daily.

The daily bag limit for coots is 15. The daily bag for mergansers (which is separate from the duck limit) is five, including not more than two hooded mergansesr.

Possession limit for ducks, coots and mergansers is two times the daily bag limit.

Shooting hours: one-half hour before sunrise to sunset. Shooting hours at some DNR properties may vary.

You can only take two wood ducks? Where's the fun in that? And what about that $%#@ing dog? Can we shoot that too?

[/Duck Hunt reference]

Redheads: Only two redheads may be taken daily.

Who could handle more than two in a day? :cool:

Were you thinking the two of us should gang up on somebody there, Red?

Trombonus said:
You can only take two wood ducks? Where's the fun in that? And what about that $%#@ing dog? Can we shoot that too?

[/Duck Hunt reference]

You can't shoot the huntin' dog. Unless you're willing to swim out into water and retrieve?

You can't shoot the huntin' dog. Unless you're willing to swim out into water and retrieve?
I meant this dog.

DuckHuntDog.jpg

Fucking dog always laughing at me, and the game NEVER lets me shoot it!

Dang!

All the purty wimmin left.

So much for this thread. ;)

I'll check back tomorrow.

This is SO not happening... :mad:

I just looked up to realise that both dogs were sitting on my bed, licking their arses like a pair of synchronised swimmers!

We are not impressed, and this is where Auntie Zade puts her foot down :catroar:

scheherazade_79 said:
This is SO not happening... :mad:

I just looked up to realise that both dogs were sitting on my bed, licking their arses like a pair of synchronised swimmers!

We are not impressed, and this is where Auntie Zade puts her foot down :catroar:
I've missed you. :D :kiss:

ABSTRUSE said:
Come close and let me give you my plague. :kiss:

I'll wear my biohazard suit when I hug you :D :kiss:

What is your plague? Do you have large pustulous bubos over your body? Is Vana infected and off-limits too? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back