Those children that Trump kidnapped

I'm telling Dawn, she'll kick your ass!!! :nana:

Go head, "she'll" get owned like "she" always does. I'm sure "she'll" try some racist, anti-Semitic argument too.

You mean like the history of your Grand Wizard Senator Robert Byrd.

More deflecting because your hero the Orange Nazi is busy murdering children. By the way dump/dawn are very much pro-child murder. You clearly are too. So why don't you tell us why you support Trump murdering children?

McConnell is refusing to bring up the House bill that would provide more funding to help fix the Trump-caused border crisis.
 
The House passed a package, Trump said he wouldn't sign it, the Senate refused to pass it, said they would come up with their own package. Meanwhile, nothing changes.

Meaning the Congress (or "Congreve") hasn't passed anything on immigration. I didn't need the tutorial; Texasstuff needs it.
 
Cost of that wall is starting to look pretty cheap isn't it? Look how much money we would have SAVED if we hadn't let them in. You Liberal FUCKTARDS wanted them here. Now you want to bitch about how they are living. But I don't see a fucking ONE of you offering YOUR house to put them in.
 
You were all so good about overlooking kids in cages when the last President did it. Now though you're incensed. You must really care....
 
I didn't open either of the last two posts. These guys are charter members in the "Lack of human decency" sewer slugs club.
 
The government is responsible for children?

How wonderful that the concept of parental responsibility can now be passed on to governments rather than parents. People figure out how to copulate and produce children in an environment that is ruined because of corrupt government and then feel the best thing to do is blame someone else for their jackass decisions to drag their kids into such obviously horrible conditions. Yes, it is not the parents fault it is Donald's duty to take care of their kids for them. After all why should they be held responsible for their stupid parenting decisions? Let's also blame Trump for cancer and global cooling or warming.
 
I didn't open either of the last two posts. These guys are charter members in the "Lack of human decency" sewer slugs club.

And how many of these refugees are YOU housing and feeding? C'mon, you got room for 10 or 12 in your house.

Let's see YOU do something.

Fucking MORON.
 
And how many of these refugees are YOU housing and feeding? C'mon, you got room for 10 or 12 in your house.

Let's see YOU do something.

Fucking MORON.
I am paying taxes so that Trump can engage in terrorism.
 
Sure, we're busy not helping Trump murder children. What are you doing?



You're busy not helping Trump?? So, what do you do when you're not helping Trump murder children? Just curious? What does that look like? Is that a hypocritical leftist way of doing nothing. People like you make the world a much better place. I want to thank you personally for being such an unassuming comrade. :nana:
 
Trump said, "When I became president, President Obama had a separation policy. I didn’t have it. He had it."

The Obama administration did not have a policy to separate families arriving illegally at the border. Family separations rarely happened under the Obama administration, which sought to keep families together in detention. Then, based on a court decision, it released families together out of detention.

Separations under Trump happened systematically as a result of his administration’s policy to prosecute all adults crossing the border illegally. After mounting public pressure and criticism, Trump signed an executive order to stop separating families. Around 2,800 children have been reunited with their families because a court ordered the Trump administration to do so.

Trump repeatedly attempts to change the narrative about family separations, but the facts remain the same. Obama did not pass down to Trump a policy to separate families.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-trump-again-falsely-says-obama-had-family-s/
 
There may come a time when top officials of the Trump administration, including the president himself, will no longer be able to travel abroad without fear of arrest by international authorities. Every day now, evidence accumulates that Trump and his appointees are perpetrating crimes against humanity on the southern border.

While Trump’s sadistic approach has failed to discourage migration, he has certainly succeeded in wrecking the international image of the United States. Make America great again? Not since the exposure of torture at Iraq’s Abu Ghraib prison in 2004 has our reputation sunk so low.


For many months now, the world has looked on our government in horror as the truth has emerged about human caging, family separations and intolerable living conditions inflicted on migrants. With each episode, this situation has grown more intolerable, as we learned that thousands of children have been snatched from their parents and then somehow disappeared, with federal authorities unable to account for their location or condition.

Trump being Trump, he immediately sought to deflect blame onto “the Democrats,” suggesting that his opponents’ humane attitude draws refugees northward at their peril. But by now he knows that his ill treatment of those migrants has done nothing to dissuade them from fleeing violence and starvation in their home countries — a consequence of U.S. foreign policy that predated Trump but that he has only made worse.

The latest damning evidence comes from within Border Patrol facilities near McAllen and Clint, Texas, where a visiting physician and attorneys found kids living without any of the necessities for decent existence. According to Dr. Dolly Lucio Sevier, the minors she examined in those facilities were subjected to “extreme cold temperatures, lights on 24 hours a day, no adequate access to medical care, basic sanitation, water, or adequate food.” They had been unable to bathe or even wash their hands for days, which could lead to outbreaks of illness. Several infants had come down with flu, which sent them to neonatal intensive care in a local hospital. All of these children have suffered trauma, said the doctor, which provoked her to compare their treatment to “torture.”

The lonely voice of sanity on Fox News Channel, anchor Shepard Smith, was moved to point out that the United States is now subjecting migrant children and adults to conditions not permitted for prisoners of war under the Geneva Conventions….which is another way to say that the government is perpetrating crimes against humanity

What drives a government that once stood for something better to commit these acts? The earliest signal was that inflammatory speech delivered by Trump four years ago on the day he declared his presidential candidacy. Demonizing immigrants as rapists and worse, he commenced a campaign of dehumanization that has continued to the present.


When a government intentionally harms a group of civilians through propaganda, policy decisions and physical mistreatment, resulting in the death of innocents and the destruction of families, its officials are committing offenses against both U.S. and international law. That is what is happening today in this country — and someday, those responsible may yet be held to account.


https://www.nationalmemo.com/crimes-against-humanity-on-the-border/
 
I read that the cost of each child was $750 a day, paid to the private concentration camps.

Shit for that you should get a hotel room at the Hilton, an all day Spanish speaking Nanny, diapers, food, a bed with blankets, a private shower/ toilet, a 50" flatscreen, and Wi-Fi, for every child. And still make money.:rolleyes:
 
I read that the cost of each child was $750 a day, paid to the private concentration camps.

Shit for that you should get a hotel room at the Hilton, an all day Spanish speaking Nanny, diapers, food, a bed with blankets, a private shower/ toilet, a 50" flatscreen, and Wi-Fi, for every child. And still make money.:rolleyes:


It sounds to me like the people running these concentration camps are getting rich, spending about $12 a day on these kids and pocketing the difference. That's profiteering and child abuse.

Once upon a time people went to jail for this sort of thing.
 
Nancy Pelosi Decides Not To Let Trump Shoot The Baby Hostages

The House of Representatives passed a $4.6 billion spending bill yesterday, to provide funding for Donald Trump's crisis at the border. After "moderate" Democrats refused to support amendments that would have required basic decency in the treatment of migrant families and kids, Speaker Nancy Pelosi reluctantly put forward the Senate version of the bill, withdrawing the stronger House bill that passed earlier this week. The package now goes to Donald Trump, who's expected to sign it as long as someone reminds him not to leave the room after boasting about what a huge victory it is for him.

The moderate "Blue Dog" and "Problem Solver" caucuses ran away from the amendments Pelosi wanted, which would have brought the Senate bill in line with the House version. But those desertions weren't because of the provisions aimed at forcing government to provide decent care and sanitation for detained migrants. Instead, the "moderates" balked at an $81 million cut to the budget for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE):
 
Trump seems to believe that taking children away from their parents, putting them in unhygienic prison camps without enough food or water (and the possibility that these kids will never see their families again) will prevent desperate people from nations like El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala from seeking asylum here in the United States.

This policy is childish, ignorant and cruel and thus far it shows no sign of working.
 
You were all so good about overlooking kids in cages when the last President did it. Now though you're incensed. You must really care....

Here's a little history lesson for you.

THERE WERE NO CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR CHILDREN IN AMERICA when Barack Obama was president!

Separating children from their parents and locking them up in stench-filled, overcrowded, lice-infested prison camps was not part of America's immigration policy until Donald Trump got installed in the White House!
 
In the past 40 days, the U.S. government under the Trump administration has rounded up and jailed 60,000 migrant children.

They’ve left kids in cars for 39 hours. They’ve had a lawyer argue that they’re not responsible for providing these kids and their families with soap and toothbrushes to maintain basic health and hygiene while packed like sardines in cages, tent cities, and prisons.

They’re forcing people to sleep on cold concrete without blankets.

They’re failing to provide people with ample food, water, and medical care.

Multiple infants, children, and adults have died.

Trump is committing mass child neglect and human rights abuses at this very moment, and the atrocities at the border are only getting worse. A doctor called these places “torture camps.” Historical experts and many in both the Jewish and Japanese American communities have agreed they are, by definition, concentration camps.

And this administration thinks that all of this is okay. They don’t see anything wrong with what they’re doing.


When cruelty and torture are official government policy, you know that you've got the wrong people running the government.
 
Here's a little history lesson for you.

THERE WERE NO CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR CHILDREN IN AMERICA when Barack Obama was president!

Separating children from their parents and locking them up in stench-filled, overcrowded, lice-infested prison camps was not part of America's immigration policy until Donald Trump got installed in the White House!

Please don't upset Tar's belief that if you lie a "whataboutism" it excuses the current practice. Trumpettes don't have all that much to work with--and it gets less each time Trump opens his mouth.
 
More than a dozen House members visited migrant detention centers in Texas on Monday following concerns about deplorable conditions at some facilities and a news report that Border Patrol agents made vile posts that threatened lawmakers in a secret Facebook group.

The trip, organized by the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, was scheduled to include stops in El Paso and Clint, Tex. Conditions at the Border Patrol station in Clint prompted an outcry last month after lawyers who visited the facility described scenes of sick and dirty children without their parents and inconsolable toddlers in the care of other children.

After visiting the first facility, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) tweeted: “I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me. Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets. This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...9089972ad5a_story.html?utm_term=.e319456ece39
 
It's a form of genocide what Trump is doing. Trump and the Border Patrol agents at those camps should rot in hell for this. Doing this to children is wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those kids develop PTSD from trauma.
 
It's a form of genocide what Trump is doing. Trump and the Border Patrol agents at those camps should rot in hell for this. Doing this to children is wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those kids develop PTSD from trauma.

When ProPublica puts the names to those on that FB group page revealed today (since Trump's government won't to it), they should match faces to it and expose the users of that group by name and face all over social media. Make them face their vileness in front of their family and friends.
 
Last edited:
It's a form of genocide what Trump is doing. Trump and the Border Patrol agents at those camps should rot in hell for this. Doing this to children is wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those kids develop PTSD from trauma.

Don't forget all the people like dump/bot/my I/etc. that are all actively routing for this and encouraging this.
 
Back
Top