Looking for three stories

Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
19
Hi everyone. I'm looking for three very different stories. It's been a while since I read any of them, so my memory of them is not the best, but this is what I remember.

Story 1. An interracial cuckold/wife sharing story. As far as I remember it was in two chapters. As far as I remember, it starts with the man reveal his desire to share her with another man. They sign up on some kind of swinging site looking for a potential candidate, before they settle on a black guy. In chapter 2 the finally go ahead and do it in a hotel room. The story ends with the wife asking if they should do it with two guys at the same time, next time.

The story took place in London, or right outside of it. Chapter 1 was the setup chapter and was 5 pages with chapter 2 being where the main event happened and was 3 pages. (as far as I remember)



Story 2 An older man is visiting another town and is eating at restaurant. He starts flirting with a young waitress, while they watch another couple make out. Most of the story takes place in the restaurant, but ends with him inviting her back to her room where he fucks her. As far as I remember it was the first chapter among many which followed the man, and it was 7 pages long.



Story3 It was a multichapter ghost chapter. A girl is invited by her cousin to go ghost hunting with him and his crew. During one of their sessions, one of the ghost started to haunt her. They ask some kind of professor how to get rid of it. He says the only thing that can get rid of it is if she is gangbanged by every member of the ghosthunting team and the professor while she is ovulating. (of course.) The story ends with her finding out she is pregnant.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Back
Top