Back in Black

ok....we are taking requests......looking for some cute bra pics with that beautiful smile!

ok....looking to join u in the shower and help with those hard to reach places.....

Hey cutie......:heart:

I just wanted to tell you that I find this to be a very sexy pic.....:kiss:

attachment.php

I love your tiny little undies.......:D

Love the soapy tub pics.....think you're doing a good job of "displaying" yourself!!! Keep up the good work and you'll keep them coming back for more...lol:D

I am definitely going to subscribe to this page!!! Your voice is incredible. I don't know about anyone else but I am thinking about some fun things to be doing with you right now!

I love you all so very much. I am drunk as fuck right now, so I can't reply to all the comments. But I love you. And thanks for all your kind words :) I'll reply to everyone when I sober up.

<3 <3 <3

I love you all so very much. I am drunk as fuck right now, so I can't reply to all the comments. But I love you. And thanks for all your kind words :) I'll reply to everyone when I sober up.

<3 <3 <3

swell. you're drunk and i'm naked. a good pair...

I am drunk enough to post this now. So here is the much awaited sound clip! Thanks to some help from Inspirinious and MattJC1 :) Love them both!

https://soundcloud.com/missandrea33/number-one-1

It's a good thing I can type because I'm speechless. Not sure when I'll be able to pick my jaw up off the floor. Damn. I think it goes without saying that I wish I was the one doing something to make all that happen. Wow. And your voice is very cute

I hope there more where that came from my hearts still skippin! Wish I could have been there then we both could have ben making noise. I think you and XSB need to get together on some pics

I am drunk enough to post this now. So here is the much awaited sound clip! Thanks to some help from Inspirinious and MattJC1 :) Love them both!

https://soundcloud.com/missandrea33/number-one-1

Wow... SUPER sexy! Love the double-O... that was a nice little surprise.

Kinda like walking out of a movie and then realizing they're playing a teaser for the sequel at the end of the credits so you rush back to your seat... except like a million times better than that... :D

On my way over now after that sexy soundclip. I may even forgot the jersey so I have an excuse to come back ;)

Back