Obama Endorses Pro Gay Marriage Program

There you go. The ONLY reason for this whole "issue" in the first place was to take away arguments against exposing children to homosexuality.

Considering the fact that homosexuals are only 2% of the population, and of those a significant majority have no intention of getting a "marriage" license (look at the stats in state's which offer it), the real reason all along was to take any argument away from parents who don't want their kids exposed to homosexuality at young ages.

Concerned parents need to get their kids the HELL OUT OF THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS and GET THE TV THE HELL OUT OF THEIR HOMES, to protect their children.
 
There you go. The ONLY reason for this whole "issue" in the first place was to take away arguments against exposing children to homosexuality.

Considering the fact that homosexuals are only 2% of the population, and of those a significant majority have no intention of getting a "marriage" license (look at the stats in state's which offer it), the real reason all along was to take any argument away from parents who don't want their kids exposed to homosexuality at young ages.

Concerned parents need to get their kids the HELL OUT OF THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS and GET THE TV THE HELL OUT OF THEIR HOMES, to protect their children.

waco-siege.jpg
 
Back
Top