Bound Breasts

tr65

Really Experienced
What is the safest and easiest way to bind a pair of large breasts? How long can you safely leave them bound and is it pleasurable to the lady that that you are binding?

What is the safest and easiest way to bind a pair of large breasts? How long can you safely leave them bound and is it pleasurable to the lady that that you are binding?

Well, there's a lot to factor into this. What materials are you using? How tight are you expecting to bind them? How long? Depends on how tight, material used, and how much your bottom can take. It can depend on where on the chest you're tying as well. Is it pleasurable? Ask your bottom. Everyone is different.

I prefer rope, loose enough for 1-2 fingers to be slipped between me and the rope, Not more than 15-20 minutes if it's snug. If it's loose it can stay on longer.

The length of time can vary from person to person as everyone is different. Here's a link for breast bondage safety.

Please read through that and educate yourself on what you're getting into. Make sure your bottom is aware of the risks, too.

Well, there's a lot to factor into this. What materials are you using? How tight are you expecting to bind them? How long? Depends on how tight, material used, and how much your bottom can take. It can depend on where on the chest you're tying as well. Is it pleasurable? Ask your bottom. Everyone is different.

I prefer rope, loose enough for 1-2 fingers to be slipped between me and the rope, Not more than 15-20 minutes if it's snug. If it's loose it can stay on longer.

The length of time can vary from person to person as everyone is different. Here's a link for breast bondage safety.

Please read through that and educate yourself on what you're getting into. Make sure your bottom is aware of the risks, too.

All this. ^^^^

As for the pleasurable part, it really does depend on the other person. If it's not really that tight, I doubt anyone would say it's unpleasant. When you're talking about tight breast bondage, though, the sort of pain it causes is different from the kind of pain you get from most things commonly thought of as "BDSM." I like it; some other people do, and some don't.

Another thing to consider as far as the pleasurable aspect is that a person's breasts exhibit varying degrees of sensitivity on different days. For pre-menopausal women, a lot of it has to do with where they are in their cycle, I think. I know for me, the exact same type and tightness of bondage that was fantastic last week can be downright excruciating this week, so that may be something to keep in mind, too.

Back