A Plea for objectives

I'm the master of that genre. You may kiss my ring, toad.

I see an endless string of stories. Possibly requiring a new category. Explorations of handedness and hand tools guarantee it.

No worries about coming up with the objective.

rj

This business of ‘any story should have an objective: a goal: an end’. (A small point, but I think the colons might be better as semicolons. However, moving along ….)

I occasionally get comments suggesting that I didn’t finish the story. ‘Your story didn’t have an end.’ No? Well, they all have an end for me. That’s why they stop where they stop. And, as the author, as the creator of the story and the characters therein, I reserve the right to decide where it starts and where it stops. And if you don’t agree with my choices, then move along, folks. Nothing to see here. :)

This business of ‘any story should have an objective: a goal: an end’. (A small point, but I think the colons might be better as semicolons. However, moving along ….)

I occasionally get comments suggesting that I didn’t finish the story. ‘Your story didn’t have an end.’ No? Well, they all have an end for me. That’s why they stop where they stop. And, as the author, as the creator of the story and the characters therein, I reserve the right to decide where it starts and where it stops. And if you don’t agree with my choices, then move along, folks. Nothing to see here. :)

I've had that happen once or twice.

No more Lex and James! Nothing left to see there! -_-

Back