Questions? Reply ONLY With A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck! Serious??? Is that what is supposed to happen??:D

Aren't we supposed to always choose the wrong direction? That way sticks, indi, and the girls get to cum in a try to fix things up and feel all great about themselves and how they set the world free by fixing the questions thread. Make sense?

Aren't we supposed to always choose the wrong direction? That way sticks, indi, and the girls get to cum in a try to fix things up and feel all great about themselves and how they set the world free by fixing the questions thread. Make sense?

That makes so much sense that - quite frankly - I may have to go and lie down!:D

Aren't they lucky to have us??;)

Do you realize you have a most distractful AV? :cool:

But distractful in a good ... uhhhh, strike that ... GREAT way! ;)

Is there anything remotely easy about sticks?
I heard that :mad:
Are you two at a loose end again?

Seeeeeeee there. You do make it obvious just how much you miss and need us. So maybe your middle name should be easy, ya think? What do ya think about "Sticks Easy Poke"? :cool:

:eek:

Ofcourse I meant that in a complimentary fashion. :cool:

Oh No! My end isn't loose again is it??:eek:

Seeeeeeee there. You do make it obvious just how much you miss and need us. So maybe your middle name should be easy, ya think? What do ya think about "Sticks Easy Poke"? :cool:

:eek:

Ofcourse I meant that in a complimentary fashion. :cool:

Do we get complimentary nibbles and drinks as well??:D

Do we get complimentary nibbles and drinks as well??:D

You want complimentary nibbles and drink ALONG with an easy poke at sticks? :cool:

Aren't you just the greedy one today? Shouldn't you just take your easy poke and enjoy it? :D

You want complimentary nibbles and drink ALONG with an easy poke at sticks? :cool:

Aren't you just the greedy one today? Shouldn't you just take your easy poke and enjoy it? :D

Is that the one, two or three finger poke do you think??:devil:

Are you saying there's something funny about 3 finger easy pokes of sticks? :eek:

It probably is a good thing she has a sense of HUMOR today, isn't it?

Has someone got Hummus?? Now where did I put that carrot stick??

Has someone got Hummus?? Now where did I put that carrot stick??

Don't you think sticks would enjoy your fingers rather than a carrot stick?

Then again, you brits are pretty kinky. Why is that? :cool:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back