Google your screen name, post the 1st image

mia-springing-back-1.jpg

Oh how I hate google images...

I don't understand why? I love sheep. Read https://www.amazon.de/Three-Bags-Fu...UTF8&qid=1471812772&sr=1-1&keywords=Glennkill, and you'll know how wonderful sheeps are.

I want a mini so desperately. I worry it would have to be a secondary car though since I have a craptastic commute and we get hit with heavy snow periodically.

The milage is pretty good, and its not terrible in the snow. They are front wheel drive. I've only done one winter with him, and it wasn't too bad, but I don't often drive long distances. My last car was rear wheel drive and it was terrible (but fun) in the snow. I assume our winters are similar.

The milage is pretty good, and its not terrible in the snow. They are front wheel drive. I've only done one winter with him, and it wasn't too bad, but I don't often drive long distances. My last car was rear wheel drive and it was terrible (but fun) in the snow. I assume our winters are similar.

My job is 27 miles each way - not horrendous in the grand scheme of things, but it's a lot of stop and go traffic on the interstate. I currently have a Honda Fit which gets fantastic gas mileage and is decent in the snow as long as it doesn't get too deep. I think it was about two years ago we had a winter that was so awful there was a week I had to catch a ride with someone because my car couldn't even make it out of my neighborhood due to the ruts in the road and then the snow on the backgrounds. Fun times....

Maybe one day when I pay off my gazillion student loans (or find a rich husband). :cool:

My job is 27 miles each way - not horrendous in the grand scheme of things, but it's a lot of stop and go traffic on the interstate. I currently have a Honda Fit which gets fantastic gas mileage and is decent in the snow as long as it doesn't get too deep. I think it was about two years ago we had a winter that was so awful there was a week I had to catch a ride with someone because my car couldn't even make it out of my neighborhood due to the ruts in the road and then the snow on the backgrounds. Fun times....

Maybe one day when I pay off my gazillion student loans (or find a rich husband). :cool:
They're really fun cars. If you're buying used there are better and worse years, its smart to do some research.

Even here, I get stuck in a small town. Oh, well, at least it's in Ireland. I love me some Ireland. :)

page_1.jpg

This was not who I was expecting ... I should have cheated and put some spaces in. Or left the numbers out. Or something.

image.jpg

Back