Dear X:

Dear X,

I can't stop thinking about your eyes and the way they looked at me last night right before you came. I want to see that look again right now.

Shakti

Dear L

My heart broke last night. I suspected for a while that you loved me, but to have that confessed in your most shattered moment tore me apart. I wish I could love you too. And right now, I'm mourning our friendship because already you're pulling away and I just don't know how to fix it.

H

* Hugs * :rose:

Stimmt... but I'll take what I can get.

Hab versucht, das auf deutsch zu sagen, aber das klang richtig furchbar. :D

No problem, we are already hijacking the thread I fear :D

Übrigens, es heißt: Ich nehm was ich kriegen kann
oder auch: ich lasse nichts anbrennen (bei Jungs/Mädchen)
;)

No problem, we are already hijacking the thread I fear :D

Übrigens, es heißt: Ich nehm was ich kriegen kann
oder auch: ich lasse nichts anbrennen (bei Jungs/Mädchen)
;)

Vieles klingt in meinem Kopf mittlerweile seltsam, weil ich ans deutsche im Alltag so gar nicht mehr gewoehnt bin. :eek:

Und die Briten klingen so toll, wenn sie reden. Klar lasse ich da nichts anbrennen! :D

Vieles klingt in meinem Kopf mittlerweile seltsam, weil ich ans deutsche im Alltag so gar nicht mehr gewoehnt bin. :eek:

Und die Briten klingen so toll, wenn sie reden. Klar lasse ich da nichts anbrennen! :D

Ich glaube gerne dass das schnell geht... träumst du eigentlich mittlerweise deutsch oder englisch?

Ich hätte früher häufiger nach Hessen reisen sollen, einen britischen Akzent kriege ich hin ;)

Ich glaube gerne dass das schnell geht... träumst du eigentlich mittlerweise deutsch oder englisch?

Ich hätte früher häufiger nach Hessen reisen sollen, einen britischen Akzent kriege ich hin ;)

Hehe... :)

Beides. Ich traeume allerdings nicht haeufig in Worten, oder mit Worten. Denken tue ich auch in beiden Sprachen.

Dear X,

You are without question the most beautiful woman I have ever known. There is nothing to compare to you. Very simply, you answer all of the questions I have always had but never asked without even knowing what the questions were.

LA

Dear Jen and Tarakin,

If you two are going to have a conversation here would you please have it in English so the rest of us know what to be nosy about? Thank you. :D

--Kat

Dear Kat,

What! But then how will we be able to gossip all about you? :eek:

All my love,

Jen

:D

dear x

dont think i dont know what youre doing. youre a fuckin cunt bitch. youre doing this deliberately. your total focus is on fucking it up for everyone.

just go away. youve done enough damaged. stay away.

J

Back