Teasing challenge!

Oh now this is a thread to be followed. I have a few of these since I like teasing so how about this one to start off ;)

Holy shit! That lucky chair, those lucky fingers. Damn you're such a tease and I love it! :kiss:

Oooh now that is a perfect example of teasing...just enough for the imagination to run wild :D

Thank you cutie. Two can play the tease game...:devil: :D

I think I might have hit a few of the things that tease you sexy women...:devil:

Last edited:
As promised, here's my tease for the day. Sent this to Mike as I was headed home from work.

attachment.php

What do I like? Anything that allows me to use my imagination to fill in the blanks. A hint of the "goods" on either a guy or girl is always better than the full Montey.

This one is so fucking delicious babe! I really wish I was in the car with you. :devil: :kiss:

As promised, here's my tease for the day. Sent this to Mike as I was headed home from work.

attachment.php

What do I like? Anything that allows me to use my imagination to fill in the blanks. A hint of the "goods" on either a guy or girl is always better than the full Montey.

I think that you may have hit the nail on the head with a quick little tease photo, & I am loving the undies. Just a great shot in general!

Quality is shit but, it wasn't easy to take a photo "face down, ass up". This one is much different than the others I have posted so, I thought it would fit well here.

Last edited:
attachment.php
Mmm as if I didn't already love polka dots already! So sexy :kiss:

Oh now this is a thread to be followed. I have a few of these since I like teasing so how about this one to start off ;)
This is hot for so many reasons!!! :rose:

I always will have a treat for you. Cause you av is a treat for me.
Lol Thank you ;)

There are so many sexy, teasing pics in this thread I can't even quote them all! I can't wait to see more of everyone :heart:

Mmm as if I didn't already love polka dots already! So sexy :kiss:

Lol Thank you ;)

There are so many sexy, teasing pics in this thread I can't even quote them all! I can't wait to see more of everyone :heart:

Wonderfully worded! My thoughts exactly!

Please do not take my lack of individual quotes as being unappreciative. I think that you are all spectacularly sexy people.

I am enjoying everyone's contributions!

Thank you all.

Holy shit! That lucky chair, those lucky fingers. Damn you're such a tease and I love it! :kiss:

Hehe glad it was a good start ;)

This is so nice! :eek:

Thankk you...wonder what else I can come up with next ;)

and because of you subscribed

Hehe it will be a great thread :D

Hehe thank you and so are you! That first picture...damn! :rose:
[/QUOTE]

Good morning everyone! Day 3 of the tease thread and it's going strong! I'm much more well rested today so...let the games begin! :devil:

This was last night for me, but eh ;)

Last edited:
Hmmmm...I'll definitely be sticking around to see.

I think I need to get in with some teasing pictures.

Yes you do buddy! You know the girls here love looking at you. I think it's time to get them really riled up :devil:

That is solo sexy Tali!!
Thank you Kitty!! :kiss:
Delish! You always post such sexy pictures Talikat! Nom nom nom!
Thank you Mike, back atcha!
Thank you everyone who had been posting on this thread. I knew I couldn't be the only one who liked to be teased!
No kidding, there's some serious sexy in here!
Here's another of me, pretty similar to the last one. I am gonna take pics though soon with the tease ideas all of the gorgeous women on this thread have posted. It's be a few I think. Of course I'll point out which ones are for who

attachment.php

Now to go find my tight shirt.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
You are so sweet, but my camera is at present in semi retirement. But I do like to watch! So you should continue to post! Your series in the bed sheets was superb!
Can you take it out of retirement please, your photos are so gorgeous! :rose:

attachment.php

I'm not going to ask what he did to you when you got home but I know it was something.
Now THAT is some sexy shit right there!!
I think I might have hit a few of the things that tease you sexy women.

attachment.php
Mmmmpfff, gawd Mike!!
Quality is shit but, it wasn't easy to take a photo "face down, ass up". This one is much different than the others I have posted so, I thought it would fit well here.
:devil:
Good morning everyone! Day 3 of the tease thread and it's going strong! I'm much more well rested today so...let the games begin! :devil:

attachment.php

*blows bubbles out of the way*

I'll have to take some as I don't have any with sheets. I do have one that was requested of cleavage from above.

How about jeans on, from the back, undone and slightly pulled down showing butt cracks.

Please. :)

Oh that is lovely and well just thinking of what might go between them ;)

attachment.php

Oh how lovely the view in your bathroom is mmmmm

Hmmm let's go in this direction for today's teasing while I'm on my lunch break from lab work :kiss: Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Back