Damn, she Justa did it again. Still nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Well, I have never taken anyone's eye out with my boob, but I can't say that I have actually tried either. hum....

Ready when you are!

tenor.gif

Ice is good for nipples, opens the blood vessels.

Love the nails, quite spectacular

well happy tuesday. tuesday is for titties as we all know, so first work boobs 10 minutes ago

then we also have ice cube and nipples last night, with a special showing of my current nails paint job (this weeks bored mom nail changes was manicures with a cause, I went with neurodiversity)

nipples and ice while standing

yeah, my aerola really don't do that typical wrinkling shrinking thing, maybe they are broken lol. they get redder as time against ice continues though

and laying down,

oh hey they do do the whole tighting thing, just only if they are laying down and relaxing. they are just lazy

so yeah um happy tuesday, with tits, nipples, short pointless ramble, artsy fingernails, and ice.

Well, you sure know how to cool off. Enjoy the relief from the heat.

well happy tuesday. tuesday is for titties as we all know, so first work boobs 10 minutes ago

then we also have ice cube and nipples last night, with a special showing of my current nails paint job (this weeks bored mom nail changes was manicures with a cause, I went with neurodiversity)

nipples and ice while standing

yeah, my aerola really don't do that typical wrinkling shrinking thing, maybe they are broken lol. they get redder as time against ice continues though

and laying down,

V
oh hey they do do the whole tighting thing, just only if they are laying down and relaxing. they are just lazy

so yeah um happy tuesday, with tits, nipples, short pointless ramble, artsy fingernails, and ice.
God I love titty Tuesday..your nails are so sexy jive your nail girl a big kiss for me OK Justa ...:kiss:

Ice is good for nipples, opens the blood vessels.

Love the nails, quite spectacular

I hadn't read that before, hum.

and thank you

Well, you sure know how to cool off. Enjoy the relief from the heat.

yes, it is getting very hot here

God I love titty Tuesday..your nails are so sexy jive your nail girl a big kiss for me OK Justa ...:kiss:

thank you. and I am my nail girl, so what should I kiss. Though, my nails are durable, so I have a leg up, all I do is paint them

Ice to see you, errr I mean nice to see you on a Tuesday ;)

lol. a pun is a great way to break the ice.

thank you. and I am my nail girl, so what should I kiss. Though, my nails are durable, so I have a leg up, all I do is paint them

Just give your self a kiss on each nipple ,it'll help warm them from the ice treatment...:kiss: :kiss:

More often than I realized.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing.

Let's sing then:
"Cold as ice"
"Ice Ice Baby"
"Love in the ice age"

Oh too cold. Too cold.

Just give your self a kiss on each nipple ,it'll help warm them from the ice treatment...:kiss: :kiss:

That it would.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg

You are all-kinds of wonderful.
I love your banter and your brains.

I have fantasized what it might be like to work with you...
Would we be able to steal glances?
Witty innuendo?
Play under the radar?

Just the thought is fun to contemplate.

Here's to the joy of following you (this thread and otherwise...) :heart:

And i am sure everyone is thinking "what about the footwear justa?" And yes, there was a pair of shoes crafted by the devil himself

Yeah the top and my boobs did not play nice

And my shoes doing what they were made for, sitting.

I have to disagree with you. I think that top and your boobies played really well together...

You are all-kinds of wonderful.
I love your banter and your brains.

I have fantasized what it might be like to work with you...
Would we be able to steal glances?
Witty innuendo?
Play under the radar?

Just the thought is fun to contemplate.

Here's to the joy of following you (this thread and otherwise...) :heart:

I am glad you enjoy. Innuendo and glances would for sure fly under the radar. Play, maybe, i think it could be totally doable. Though the low risk areas aren't super comfortable.

I have to disagree with you. I think that top and your boobies played really well together...

Well i guess a good wardrobe malfunction can be very entertaining

well happy Wednsday. Today is a busy day for me. See, there is a party at work. You think that would be a good thing, no, it never is. See when there is a party at work, people who rarely come to the office, come for it. many many people. and they basically save stupid technology questions for me. so party days, I spend all day answering stupid technology questions from 50 to 100 people. lines to ask me stupid questions form. now, ok, so I could just not go to the party, right. nope, they find me, ask why I am not at the party, then ask stupid questions. over and over and over and over and over.

anyway. enjoy my panties

well happy Wednsday. Today is a busy day for me. See, there is a party at work. You think that would be a good thing, no, it never is. See when there is a party at work, people who rarely come to the office, come for it. many many people. and they basically save stupid technology questions for me. so party days, I spend all day answering stupid technology questions from 50 to 100 people. lines to ask me stupid questions form. now, ok, so I could just not go to the party, right. nope, they find me, ask why I am not at the party, then ask stupid questions. over and over and over and over and over.

anyway. enjoy my panties

I like the opening directions for your panties and I would love to follow them :devil::devil::devil:

anyway. enjoy my panties

http://i.imgur.com/u2HWRuAm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FAkcALtm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/v9ki9KPm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kFQTvBCm.jpg[

Kissing would definitively be on the cards followed by some fingering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back