bi handjob buddies

Just found this great thred...

Back in high school a buddy and I often went to the local porn houses and would jerk off and give each other BJs.

Now adays I have friends I get together with and the ladies watch as the guys do the same while looking at movies.
 
I've always been curious about me and another guy stroking each other. It would be exciting to feel another hard cock in my hand as a guy has me in his hand. Very erotic I think!
 
It seems like a natural first step for the curious mind. Lately it has been a persistent fantasy for me...
 
Senior buddy?

I was invited by a fellow employee to get together years ago, but I too worried about exposure. I find now the idea doesn't worry me. Of course the younger crowd considers us seniors trolls and aren't interested. What is needed is some way to connect seniors and match locations for possible hookups. There used to be a group like that on yahoo but it's no longer active. If you have any suggestions or input feel free to PM me.
 
Hi:
I wonder if other guys share my fantasy of watching porn with a male friend and jerking each other off when we get aroused. If we chat if up here and by pm maybe we can explore, spread the word and even help make it happen.

wld luv one hj and more:)
 
It is very exciting and sexually exhilarating to have another guy jack you off or for you to jack off another man.

  • Watching their ball sack jiggle under your ministrations and their hips wiggle from side to side.
  • Watching them as they build to a nice orgasm and spurting their semen with an audible ahhhh.........exhaling from their lips.
yes it wld be great to experience that
 
Back
Top