Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when I go to someone's house for dinner and they don't really feed me enough... I come home hungry but feel guilty all at the same time... and I really want a pizza.

... which explains the lick...

yep...

I'm sore in places I forgot I had. But I had fun, and remembered how much I have forgotten. I made a good decision to go back to something I loved in the first place.

G'night all...

Ever feel like the proverbial hamster on a wheel? *sigh*

I will beat this, damn it.

* Hugs * :rose:
It could be worse:
amc0627l.jpg

:)

people around here go nuts when it rains, throw in an easter weekend and i swear i never want to go near another large store again this time of the year:eek:

I made 5 or 6 calls this morning to 3 different organisations, for each i enquired about voluntary work in my home borough, and the borough i study in.

I can't remember who i got through to where, who i need to call back, and which one said they were gonna send me an info pack...:rolleyes:

Ooooh oooh ooohhhh!!!

*Quote* Psych Graduate: Salary £28,000 - £38,000p.a. depending on qualifications and experience. Full time or part-time (minimum of 3 days per week) will be considered. *Quote*

*has left a message to be called back with more info*

If it's in London, and i can do part time, and there is a chance in hell that i am suitable and that they love me and want to give me the job, then i think it might just be perfect :D

PAID experience :D

:D

good luck gracie:kiss::rose::heart:

Me I need to figure out some sort of consultation job I can do from home. I want to make a mere £5000 a year take home. Enough for a couple kick ass vacations each year and a hefty savings account;)

Ooooh oooh ooohhhh!!!

*Quote* Psych Graduate: Salary £28,000 - £38,000p.a. depending on qualifications and experience. Full time or part-time (minimum of 3 days per week) will be considered. *Quote*

*has left a message to be called back with more info*

If it's in London, and i can do part time, and there is a chance in hell that i am suitable and that they love me and want to give me the job, then i think it might just be perfect :D

PAID experience :D

:D

I press thumbs for you! (Brings luck in Germany)

TY Tarakin & Chants :kiss:es need her to call me back and tell me more details first! havent even applied :p

Oh shit...new addiction...online checkers. fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back