Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

I have done some thinking about my character's introduction into the thread, just like Minx asked us to. Here is my idea.

As the two slaves, Eva and Mayumi are being shown around the institute, when they come to the nurses station, they'll find my character, Tammy, making a scene as she demands more medicatation in an effort to get high. When the nurse refuses, Tammy will experince a pyschotic episode, where in the end she'd need to be restrained before she harms herself.

If that idea sounds good to you, then I'll start typing it out in Microsoft Word, so it would be proof-read and ready for the time comes to post it.
 
I have done some thinking about my character's introduction into the thread, just like Minx asked us to. Here is my idea.

As the two slaves, Eva and Mayumi are being shown around the institute, when they come to the nurses station, they'll find my character, Tammy, making a scene as she demands more medicatation in an effort to get high. When the nurse refuses, Tammy will experince a pyschotic episode, where in the end she'd need to be restrained before she harms herself.

If that idea sounds good to you, then I'll start typing it out in Microsoft Word, so it would be proof-read and ready for the time comes to post it.

It would be a fine introduction for your character, that's for sure Beca!
But I'm gonna have the staff pitch in on this one, doctors, nurse and warden?

You guys will be having the direct interactions while FM and I are just along for the ride, I worry about adding too much too soon though.
 
I think it can be done. Even if we come upon her char during the tour, we show that she's falling apart and then steer Minx and Fm's characters away. Sort of a "this happens, but you can ignore it" thing. It will then be up to Slave to expand upon the scene we just happened on.

I don't think Vail will get to it, I might, Luna for certain. (And yes, I could be completely wrong on this)
 
Well as for too much too soon .. theses are the introductions so its not a large scene .. just detailed to explain the character.. .. and i'm half brain dead drinking coffee so if i make no sense please pour some espresso down my throat.. please.

I know i'm not on the grand tour with the two new patients.
quite possibly if both doctors and luna are checking them in
then I would be at the nurses station where Slave is pitching a tizzy..
so my interest in watching the two new boredom busters is being interrupted
by the pissant junkie... fun fun. But.. ya know.. all smiles and firm patience in the public eye.
 
posted.
Tag, Dr. NcNair
(I hate first posts...I really really do...)
 
hey.. shit to do an all that ... Lemme know when its my turn.. and i should be able to post tomorrow night...
:kiss:'s
 
Oh can I make a tiny suggestion, not really about the story but about this OOC thread. Can you please either call me Beca, or Slave Beca, or Slave of Lust. Something other than just Slave. I admitt being a slave is my ultimate fantasy but I can sometimes miss a post meant to get my attention just by going with Slave.

Okies back to what ever the hell you girls are doing to each other in here, lol
 
No worries Beca, excellent post, you had me howling with laughter.

Small tip, just be sure you type within a tense. We all tend to go for past tense so instead of saying "She works out." We all go, "She worked out."

Just for clarity purposes cause you have a bit of switch between tenses and it might make it difficult in the future.

Other than that, the Leprechaun bit was just funny as hell!
Ausus, much loved as always darling. Someone is gonna have to show Eva and Mayumi where their rooms are later.

Nina and Luna, toss a coin for whoever dragged Tammy off and the other is with Britwitch's character! One of you two are up though please. No other posting until we get all the introductions up and then we can settle into a good posting order.

I don't want people getting ahead of the set time frame within the thread so we need to do it right!
 
Nina and Luna, toss a coin for whoever dragged Tammy off and the other is with Britwitch's character! One of you two are up though please.

Ready and raring to go... :eek:
Just let me know when you want something from Marisa...and teddy ;)
 
Ready and raring to go... :eek:
Just let me know when you want something from Marisa...and teddy ;)

Teddy scares me... :eek:

I think you'll go after whoever picks to be with Tammy, don't forget we gotta NPC other inmates and staff too so props to Aus and Beca on that front!

I don't want the thread to overflow so a post per day is just fine with me ladies :)

And yeah, so just don't post too quickly and move your own time line ahead of everyone else's. That's something Leo has actually made me look out for.
 
Oh thanks for another kick ass Minx. I do mean that in a good way btw. You have truly inspired my passion for writing again and inspired me to improve my writing skills, thank you. I didn't realize I was switching tenses for my fingers were moving so fast, pouring my ideas out onto screen, it felt good.

I am truly enjoying this experince working with some great writers, and Minx I'm counting on you to keep kicking my pretty little ass if my work gets sloppy, ok? :D
 
Oh thanks for another kick ass Minx. I do mean that in a good way btw. You have truly inspired my passion for writing again and inspired me to improve my writing skills, thank you. I didn't realize I was switching tenses for my fingers were moving so fast, pouring my ideas out onto screen, it felt good.

I am truly enjoying this experince working with some great writers, and Minx I'm counting on you to keep kicking my pretty little ass if my work gets sloppy, ok? :D

*Giggles*

No worries darl, I'd do it to Ausus if she ever failed me (she hasn't) and Fuckmeat knows better than to let me down if she ever wants to come close to me touching her useless ass again.

That's why I put in a standard warning when I'm seeking a co writer because I expect the effort I put in to be mirrored.

But yeah, I was new once and got much of the same ass kicking though my issue was with paragraphs and post amount. I've gotten a lot better for it since then and still learn things everyday :)
 
Reading through so that I can work on my character intro, will have that up and posted sometime today...

also I believe (if Nina doesn't mind) that I will have my girl interact with Becca first, k? That leaves Nina and Brit...
 
Last edited:
Reading through so that I can work on my character intro, will have that up and posted sometime today...

also I believe (if Nina doesn't mind) that I will have my girl interact with Becca first, k? That leaves Nina and Brit...
Thats fine with me Luna... This is the first time I have done an SRP so I'm along for the ride till I figure out whats going on... ya know.. flow and stuff.



Coffee time...... post later.. :kiss:
 
That leaves Nina and Brit...

Woo hoo! :D
Got Marisa's first post just about ready involving a little incident in the art & craft room...am itching to post! :)
So so so so excited about this thread...!
takes a breath
...ok...mental note, toffee ice cream at this time of night, not a good idea!
 
I am having such a hard time with her...I know how I see her. I know how I want to write her...BUT dammit, Celestine just doesn't want to co-operate!!!

(I think it is just the initial posting...after that I should be easier in the saddle)
 
Luna I approve this message- or post.. I mean post. I mean, you rock. I mean...ummm... *dashes over and kisses her cheek*

Je l'aime ma loup belle.

*dashes out*
 
Excellent post Luna!

Sorry if I'm not so enthusiastic right now, just going through some necessary motions and it's not conducive to a very happy demeanor.

Anyways, I'm out for a little while til I can return with a clearer head :rose:
 
Deal with reality, sweet minx. It sucks but you do what is needed, when needed. If you require me. I am here...

love you, darlin' girl...
 
alrighty then.. well Brit.. you can go now.. I have to run a shit load of errands.. my post will be un tonight or in the AM..



the thread just keeps getting more and more awesome.. yay. i'm so excited!


EDIT...

will the the AM.. definitly
... here is why
 
Last edited:
Back
Top