Warning...

You do realize that if there is some act of terrorism in the US on or about the 17th of February, you just put yourself on the FBI Most Wanted List, right? You might NOT realize that your "anonymity" on this board will last about 30 seconds longer than the subpoena for your ISP info :eek:

Frankly I can't remember if you've been agitating for the left or for the right but whichever side you're on, you aren't making them look very good, so YOU should knock it off.


Added -

Ok, I read most of the thread now and I see I've been had. Yuck Yuck LOL

Didn't realize it was a parody thread!

'Most wanted' List??!

Oh no problem - I'll just say Roger Stone told me.
 
Yeah sure right. I just took a look at your information page.

Having forgotten what is actually there I took a look.

There's nothing all that damning there except possibly this:

Interests:
Well, sex of course. I'm rather fond of giving or receiving head, regardless of gender

Are you trying to slut shame me? On Literotica of all places? My God, you really are nuts!
 
Whelp. I made it through the FIRST week! phew!

Two to go!

:devil: :heart:

I thought I saw men in dark overcoats at my front door last night, but it turned out to be my gf covering plants for frost protection on the front porch.

Phew!
 
You guys are safe. It's just people on the right end of the political spectrum he or she is after.

Maybe s/he's working with that left wing Nazi jabod that wants to exterminate all the Republicans?
 
And if you really are too stupid to understand I explain it to you.

The 'Russia collusion' IS a bullshit story, but someone affecting the election is not - and if that someone was the NSA itself or certain key powerful people there and key powerful conservative people in the CIA and NOT Russians, then YOU are indeed being monitored and THEY are not on your side.

And they never were. THEY... ...do NOT support the Left.

And YOU are going to have visits whispered about or at least you are going to hear about whispers of these kinds of things from men in black overcoats who are going to put the living bejeezus up your asses.

The CIA has never been on the side of the Left - Brennan was a ring-in stuffed in there by the Muslim Obama. He's been kicked out and the Left has been thrown out of the WH.

Got it? It's not what you think it is; what you been conned into thinking it ever was by the likes of CNN.

But by all means keep taking that risk that it was all 'just the Russians...' I'm sure you know what the implication is if it was NOT the Russians but the conservative elements of the US Intelligence Establishment all along. Which it was.

Andrew McCabe

One down. And he has even booked himself into the nuthouse yet to save himself from what's going to happen to him.
 
Andrew McCabe

One down. And he has even booked himself into the nuthouse yet to save himself from what's going to happen to him.

OK, your 3-week warning expires on the 17th, and you say this is about Andrew McCabe's book tour and his appearance on 60 Minutes?


I'd had the distinct impression that you were predicting men in dark overcoats coming to punish us for not being as smart as you. This is a bit of a let-down.
 
Ummm, no.

Ummm, yes.

He or she is saying exactly the sort of thing you other left wing nutters are saying. Desire is apparently behind or knows of some conspiracy to murder a bunch of right wing types and your jabod person outright wants to exterminate all of us.

In actuality, both of them live in Mom's basement and post between tokes on the crack pipe.

There's no WAY the ravings in the initial post were not fueled by drugs or insanity, which clearly makes him/her a liberal. I offer AOC as supporting evidence :D

Own your mistakes.
 
Umm, no. Who do you think you're fooling?

I checked with Aleksei and he's definitely not one of ours

If he is on the right he's a plant from the left.

All kidding aside the obvious insanity in the ip's post was pure loonie left. Reading back, maybe either way but based on the insanity, left.

You can have him. He fits in better with your crowd.
 
Ummm, yes.

He or she is saying exactly the sort of thing you other left wing nutters are saying. Desire is apparently behind or knows of some conspiracy to murder a bunch of right wing types and your jabod person outright wants to exterminate all of us.

In actuality, both of them live in Mom's basement and post between tokes on the crack pipe.

There's no WAY the ravings in the initial post were not fueled by drugs or insanity, which clearly makes him/her a liberal. I offer AOC as supporting evidence :D

Own your mistakes.

LOL I shall definitely hide behind this in due course of time.

By the way, it's happening all right. It's just that your media is not only days and days late, but sometimes it tells lies too... Shssshhhh.
 
Heather Nauert. Gone.

This is going to hu-u-u-u-urt. And it's going to go on and on. Just the beginning, but it is the real beginning.

Nauert was a plant from the Londonistan 'global elite' accountancy Borg.
 
Heather Nauert. Gone.

This is going to hu-u-u-u-urt. And it's going to go on and on. Just the beginning, but it is the real beginning.

Nauert was a plant from the Londonistan 'global elite' accountancy Borg.

Aw, c'mon! This is a big letdown. Where are the guys in dark overcoats? You promised we could come see you in 3 weeks and it would all be obvious.
 
Aw, c'mon! This is a big letdown. Where are the guys in dark overcoats? You promised we could come see you in 3 weeks and it would all be obvious.

YOU, haven't particularly said anything of any great concern to anyone.

But I'll set out a few expanded details that will become clearer and clearer as time passes now:

-firstly, in France, there is a little coterie of criminals who were responsible for the murder of Christophe de Margerie, at the time the head of Total Oil, and they are operating inside of much much smaller entities in the oil business such as PetroPlus Oil now headquartered in Libya, though essentially a French group;

-they are, let's say, 'agitating' to get a seat at the Golan Heights oil fields now being clandestinely developed under air cover by a handful of sovereign operators - whilst at the same time they are also responsible for floating fake anti-Semitic narratives and injecting these themes into the current 'Yellow Jackets' rallies. There are many US-based 'lobbying' organizations involved who have engaged with these people and the risk is how far they want to penetrate into the Venezuela situation - already doubts have been raised as to whose 'side' really, were MI6 on when it comes to all things modern-era Cuba, and the supposedly friendly 'Joint Data and Information Grouping' of Five Allied Nations.

There are going to be consequences. They cannot now be avoided.

The problem of active insertion of propaganda agents - such as of the type of clown who regularly posts anti-Trump nonsense hereabouts - as in the very recent case of people shouting anti-Jewish slogans in the Yellow Jacket marches, or (the admissions about) the fraudulent activities of the White Helmets and how this was actively developed by agents in the major media corporations, does have the status of an open active file. Somewhere...

If you think the 2 day-old Tommy Robinson work-over of the BBC is an accident, think again. You'd have to be fairly thick to think that the undercover filming was not handled by extreme professionals and if the idiots among you here wish to believe it was the FSB well then so be it. Either way, it happened and the BBC's John Sweeney is in a private hospital on suicide watch tonight as the direct result.

...just the beginning.
 
Last edited:
By the way, I never make threats - this is a relatively 'free space' and people are free to say whatever they want, more or less, and anyone who wants to do the job of one of these actual inserted propaganda agents that repeats the same diatribe-like material over and over is quite welcome to as far as I'm concerned.

What I'm saying is that I'm not sure how you are going to feel when the head of more than just the one dog is sent back to a contract issuer in due course.

My own feeling is that people in apartments in Paris who own a pup called Walther Ares are not there to piss in the streets, as much as that's what dogs do, in Paris.

Personally I hope you all have the balls to keep it up afterwards. I'm waiting to see that.
 
The 'Russia collusion' IS a bullshit story, but someone affecting the election is not - and if that someone was the NSA itself or certain key powerful people there and key powerful conservative people in the CIA and NOT Russians, then YOU are indeed being monitored and THEY are not on your side.
Boy, did they ever fuck up, electing a president that completely ignores them and trashes them on the international stage.
 
Back
Top