Not open for further replies.
femininity said:
right on target there :cathappy: :cathappy:

Soul%20Candy%20400.jpg

:cathappy:

femininity said:
omg i love that!!!!! :D

you and vana have your own logo!! :nana:

That needs to be a t-shirt soooooo bad. and they can each wear one when we go to London... It will make for a great photo in Heathrow...

I love it when he gets the giggles. Everything's funny ... and he's laughing 'til he farts ... then laughing even harder because of that. :D

In other news, I fixed my first Clarinet today. in fact I fixed two, and I didn't completely fuck them up! :D

impressive said:
I love it when he gets the giggles. Everything's funny ... and he's laughing 'til he farts ... then laughing even harder because of that. :D
True, but it's not always easy to tell when a trombone player farts, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. :rolleyes:

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumple Foreskin said:
True, but it's not always easy to tell when a trombone player farts, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. :rolleyes:

I never farted. :confused:

Trombonus said:
He who smelt it dealt it. :cool:

It takes a special mood to make fart jokes funny.

But, you're talking to a woman who married a man nicknamed "Flame." :rolleyes:

I am still amazed at that I have so much to learn....

I need to learn that sometimes not only do I set the goals too high for myself, but others as well....

One more therapy session this month and then I'm done. She says it's time to take the "training wheels" off. Scary!

(but exciting)

sophia jane said:
One more therapy session this month and then I'm done. She says it's time to take the "training wheels" off. Scary!

(but exciting)

:) So proud of you, sj. *HUGS*

sophia jane said:

(but exciting)

Way to go, SJ!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

impressive said:
It takes a special mood to make fart jokes funny.

But, you're talking to a woman who married a man nicknamed "Flame." :rolleyes:
Imp, just in case you have home videos of Flame in action, please, don't share. Having served a one year stretch in an all-male freshman dorm, I'm prone to flashbacks.

sophia jane said:

(but exciting)

I hope you dance. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back