Climate change, earthquakes and tsunamis, oh my!!

Just as an humorous aside in my work in progress novel, I am going to have the Muslims take over Canada, send in our boyscouts to rescue your Prime Minister and then begin the long task of weaning you off your Whale Blubber diet and sending some decent American Cock your way to increase the waning and wimpy population.

:)

the always affable amicus...:rose:

Will it be called Atlas Wanked....?
 
Hate facing the truth thrown in your face, don't you, Ugly American.

Come on, bring your tanks and guns and come take our country over and make us all good Americans. I know you want to. You got the bomb and just dying to push the button.

Ugly American, Ugly American, nah, nah, nah nah, nah. neener neener neener.

That's about the same mentality you just showed us. Grow up Zeb and face facts, you suck. Your people had an idea and ran with it. Sorry about your luck, that it didn't work out. We ran with ours and all we need is a little fine tuning. Hate to be wrong, don't you? Thought you guys had the best game on the block and now you're finding out it wasn't so good after all.

Guess you shouldn't have made greed the basis and foundation of your value system.

Uhmmmm, God looked to the heavens above? So God is an American?
OOOOH, say can you see.....

Oh for God's sake,
go any play in the kindergarten Sand Pit where this trash belongs!
 
Just as an humorous aside in my work in progress novel, I am going to have the Muslims take over Canada, send in our boyscouts to rescue your Prime Minister and then begin the long task of weaning you off your Whale Blubber diet and sending some decent American Cock your way to increase the waning and wimpy population.

:)

the always affable amicus...:rose:

Questions, questions, questions.

First words in bold, honestly, that's the extent of your grammar? tsk tsk. Typical illiterate response. That's why you'll only be able to write for illiterate pedophiles.

Secondly, the Muslims already have taken over and we gave them grants to do it. Oddly, they don't mind their houses of worship to be beside or close to everyone else's. Funny how accepting and welcoming other ethnicities, makes for a harmonious time together.

Thirdly, "decent American cock"? Is there actually such a thing? Going by recent surveys done by women around the world, American men are lacking in that area. I guess that's why you all use cock pumps and run around showing them off, bragging how big your cocks are.


BTW, our Boy Scouts would kick your ass, Laffable Ami.
 
Top 30 on United Nations Human Development Index Ranking

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/best-country-live-list-countries-2009-un-hdi

1. Norway
2. Australia
3. Iceland
4. Canada
5. Ireland
6. Netherlands
7. Sweden
8. France
9. Switzerland
10. Japan
11. Luxembourg
12. Finland
13. United States
14. Austria
15. Spain
16. Denmark
17. Belgium
18. Italy
19. Liechtenstein
20. New Zealand
21. United Kingdom
22. Germany
23. Singapore
24. Hong Kong, China (SAR)
25. Greece
26. Korea (Republic of)
27. Israel
28. Andorra
29. Slovenia
30. Brunei Darussalam


Bites....doesn't it....

At least you're ahead of Slovenia....

Hahaha...the United Nations, what a laugh, the big moocher organization the world has ever seen. An organization hell bent on the redistribution of wealth from the haves to the have nots. The UN is useless as tit on a bull.
 
Hate facing the truth thrown in your face, don't you, Ugly American.

Come on, bring your tanks and guns and come take our country over and make us all good Americans. I know you want to. You got the bomb and just dying to push the button.

Ugly American, Ugly American, nah, nah, nah nah, nah. neener neener neener.

That's about the same mentality you just showed us. Grow up Zeb and face facts, you suck. Your people had an idea and ran with it. Sorry about your luck, that it didn't work out. We ran with ours and all we need is a little fine tuning. Hate to be wrong, don't you? Thought you guys had the best game on the block and now you're finding out it wasn't so good after all.

Guess you shouldn't have made greed the basis and foundation of your value system.

Uhmmmm, God looked to the heavens above? So God is an American?
OOOOH, say can you see.....

..|. .|..
 
Recovering from another operation, I cannot force myself to watch what is passing for NEWS, as it appears the predictions for 2012 are arriving a tad early.

A nuclear disaster with world wide ramifications, a middle east in chaos, a President sipping Rum in Rio, an economy in default and winter has not yet lessened its' grip...this has been such a fun year and the Media is entranced by a Royal Wedding.....such a deal!

Amicus Veritas
 
Recovering from another operation, I cannot force myself to watch what is passing for NEWS, as it appears the predictions for 2012 are arriving a tad early.

A nuclear disaster with world wide ramifications, a middle east in chaos, a President sipping Rum in Rio, an economy in default and winter has not yet lessened its' grip...this has been such a fun year and the Media is entranced by a Royal Wedding.....such a deal!

Amicus Veritas

Not to mention the rise of the repressive right, the Wealth Revolt and the Revolting Congress. I'm looking forward to April. :(
 
says the guy pointing a loaded pistol right in everyone's face. :rolleyes:

I love this plugin; with a click of a button your gun is invisible.

:)

So, have you let the world know where you stand on taking out Gaddafi?

You for or against?

What are you thought on the PresBo partying in Rio?

How's the ObamaCare working out for ya?

How is the highest deficit in history working for ya?

How does if feel to have someone turn your great-grandchildren into slaves to pay off that debt?

How do you feel about the double digit unemployment rates?

-------

Oh I forgot, this is a porn site. You only think 'bout porn. :rolleyes:
 
So, have you let the world know where you stand on taking out Gaddafi?

You for or against?

What are you thought on the PresBo partying in Rio?

How's the ObamaCare working out for ya?

How is the highest deficit in history working for ya?

How does if feel to have someone turn your great-grandchildren into slaves to pay off that debt?

How do you feel about the double digit unemployment rates?

-------

Oh I forgot, this is a porn site. You only think 'bout porn. :rolleyes:
Life truly sucks, no disagreement there. This country is rapidly dropping to a third world status, our SUVs and flatscreen TVs notwithstanding.

A porn site ought to be a little haven away from the steaming pile of turds that capitalism has dumped in all of our laps. Sex and connectedness don't have to be monetized.

There are a million places on the internet to debate world concerns-- of course you'd be ripped to shreds in most of them, but you'd reach a bigger audience. If you want to declaim to this miniscule group instead, nobody can stop you.
 
Oh, Canada....oops...the government has stumbled and fallen....damned Liberals again, for the fourth time in seven years, have no confidence...imagine that!

:rolleyes:

der amicus
 
Oh, Canada....oops...the government has stumbled and fallen....damned Liberals again, for the fourth time in seven years, have no confidence...imagine that!

:rolleyes:

der amicus

And the retard speaks from his ass again. Our Gov't is led by the PC's, that's Conservative, so show us your intelligence one more time for clarification purposes.
 
And the retard speaks from his ass again. Our Gov't is led by the PC's, that's Conservative, so show us your intelligence one more time for clarification purposes.[/QUOTE]

~~~

Well...asshole...you will be choosing a new Government on May 2nd.

No apology necessary.

Amicus Veritas:rose:
 
And the retard speaks from his ass again. Our Gov't is led by the PC's, that's Conservative, so show us your intelligence one more time for clarification purposes.[/QUOTE]

~~~

Well...asshole...you will be choosing a new Government on May 2nd.

No apology necessary.

Amicus Veritas:rose:

LOL, stick to your own country's politics. We like our PC gov't and one thing we won't do is vote for some 'Liberal' named Mikey Ignat, who thinks we should be like America. We like having a stable economy and a dollar that's worth something more than bum-wipe.
So how does it feel living in the latest 3rd world country? Don'tcha just love the Big B.O. for his fine leadership qualities? Yep, you guys can pick 'em.
 
According to my paper today, the PC is still likely to win (just not a clear majority) in the election. Seems like this is yet another one of those elections we need not call and run with some sort of ball before it happens.

I do love when Amicus or JBJ make some sort of Chicken Little prediction, though. It almost always means the contrary will happen.
 
So, have you let the world know where you stand on taking out Gaddafi?
Yes, in the most practical ways I can find. talking about it on a pron forum isn't exactly "letting the world know." It's more like lecturing your dick in the shower.

But here's an action that has possibility;

from http://Change.org


Tell satellite companies to stop broadcasting Gaddafi's incitements to violence on Libyan television.

Sign the Petition

Dear Stella,

In 1994, Hutu state radio played a massive role in the Rwandan genocide, inciting violence and giving direction on how and where to kill Tutsis.

Right now in Libya, Gaddafi is using state television much the same way. As a weapon. On his three state-run stations, supporters are urged to hunt the opposition “alley by alley, house by house, room by room.” It's been reported that state programming is used to send coded instructions to loyalists and hired mercenaries.

It's not too late to shut down Libyan state television and save the lives of innocent civilians. But we must act quickly.

Here's how we can help: Libya uses four international satellite providers (ArabSat, EutelSat, AsiaSat, and NileSat) to broadcast. If these companies drop Libyan state television, the propaganda will stop.

Please sign the petition started by Change.org member Carol Hillson demanding that these satellite companies stop broadcasting Gaddafi's incitements to violence.

Satellite providers like these four companies aren't typically involved in the world of activism. It’s possible that they’ve never been petitioned before.

That's why we believe a global outcry for them to cease their broadcasts in Libya could work. And the faster we can produce such an outcry, the more lives we can potentially save.

Please ask CEOs Amin Basyouni, Michel de Rosen, William Wade, and Khalid Balkheyour -- four men who have the power to save countless civilians -- to stop broadcasting Libyan state television:

http://www.change.org/petitions/shut...eMYLCKCK&me=aa

We’ve won dozens of victories in the past few weeks, but none would save so many lives as this. Please add your name, then forward this email to friends and family.

- Weldon and the Change.org team


Edit/Delete Message
 
From "The Register":-


Antarctic ice breakup makes ocean absorb more CO2

'Global implications for climate research', says US gov

By Lewis Page • Posted in Environment, 29th March 2011 08:39 GMT


Some cheerful news on the climate change front today, as US government boffins report that ice breaking off the Antarctic shelves and melting in the sea causes carbon dioxide to be removed from the environment. This powerful, previously unknown "negative feedback" would seem likely to revise forecasts of future global warming significantly downwards.

The US National Science Foundation (NSF) which funded the iceberg study, describes the results as having "global implications for climate research".

"These new findings... confirm that icebergs contribute yet another, previously unsuspected, dimension of physical and biological complexity to polar ecosystems," says Roberta Marinelli, director of the NSF's Antarctic Organisms and Ecosystems Program.

A team of NSF-funded scientists examined the effects on an area of the Weddell Sea of a large (20 mile long) berg moving through, melting as it went and diluting the salty sea water - also adding key nutrients carried from the land. They found that after the iceberg had passed, levels of CO2 had plunged and much more chlorophyll was present. Chlorophyll is the substance in green plants which lets them suck in nasty CO2 and emit precious life-giving oxygen: in the Weddell Sea it was present in phytoplankton, tiny seagoing plantoids which are thought to account for half the carbon removed from the atmosphere globally.

The scientists say that more and more icebergs are set to be found in the seas around the Anatarctic as more ice breaks off the shelves attached to the peninsula which reaches up from the polar continent towards South America. This should mean more phytoplankton and thus less CO2.

The iceberg team consider that the increased number of bergs coming from the western Antarctic is the result of warming temperatures in the region, though recent research from British boffins has suggested that in fact other factors may be in play - at least in the case of the Pine Island Glacier, one of the major sources of sea ice in that area.

If the phytoplankton-boosting effect of the bergs is as big as the NSF appears to be suggesting, however, it would seem that any carbon-driven temperature rise could be at least partly self-correcting.

Increased iceberg shedding would seem likely to be seen mainly or only around the western peninsula: antarctic sea ice shelves elsewhere are actually growing, not shrinking, and at such a rate as to outweigh the peninsular losses. The past three decades have seen the south-polar ice sheets grow by 300,000 square kilometres overall.

The NSF study was originally published in the journal Deep Sea Research Part II (subscription required). It was flagged up more recently in Nature Geoscience's top picks (again, subscription link). The NSF also has a statement here. ®
 
Hope my dad read this thread. He's be collecting money since countless years
 
A bit of a shocker.

"Far from turning the Earth into a baking lifeless hell as had been thought, elevated levels of atmospheric CO2 are causing the deserts of the world to bloom with new green foliage."

It's worth reading the piece HERE.
 
I started the thread with the link to the treehugger post simply because I knew you don't buy that climate change is real so you'd naturally laugh at any proposed connection between climate change and earthquakes, tsunamis etc.

Silly. There has been continual climate change since the earth was created by the big bang - ice ages, warm periods, melting of glaciers etc. Could the changes in solar activity be affecting earthquakes, tsunamis and the like? No-one knows.

No-one doesn't 'buy' that the earth goes through regular climate changes. The bone of contention is the unproven claim by NGOs, quasi scientists and others with the desire to line their own pockets that the non-warming of the planet for several decades is, in fact, man-made global warming. The old detective phrase of, "follow the money" surely fingers many from Al Gore to governments raking in fortunes from carbon taxes.

There is surely a connection between climate change and geological conditions on earth. That is no evidence that mankind is remotely responsible for them.
 
Back
Top