Naughty girl needed for strict man

Strict_George

Virgin
Joined
May 6, 2014
Posts
3
I am a strict man who believes a naughty girl should be disciplined hard and taken in control by a caring man with her best intentions at heart.

If you are reading on I'm guessing this has some interest to you. I enjoy, in fact lets say get deep erotic pleasure from, taking a girl under my wing, teaching her, showing her the right paths, punishing her when she errs, rewarding her when she is a good girl. The mental challenge will be as tough as the physical one, and that will be tough enough. I will disorientate you, confuse you, make your mind relinquish to me, as well as your body.

Me: I'm 48, based on the south coast (UK), average guy , average job, average lifestyle, with a secret dark side I love to share with the right naughty girl. Caring, generous, and single!!

You: 18+, open minded, ready to give yourself body and mind. You will need to be quick witted to understand what is expected of you. You will be ready to submit to my control, my rules, to my whim, to my desires, complying with my instructions.

Expectations: Starting online, but looking to move to real life (physical interaction is the only way to truly enjoy punishment for those who get true erotic pleasure from the results of their efforts). Whilst I will always keep you safe, it won't always feel like it, you maybe scared sometimes, and have you boundaries pushed, but you will always feel cared for, protected but in a perverse and confusing way, think room 101.

If you have read this far, and you are female, drop me a line, tell me why you felt the need to reply, how you felt reading this, how you really felt, deep inside, start your journey by opening up and explaining thoughts you may only have ever kept to yourself.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Strict George
 
Still looking and please note I am looking for something to move to real life. I am not looking for prolonged or permanent online.
 
Strongly recommend

Hello to any UK subs currently searching for a Dom. If you are looking for a Dom who is strict but fair, who will be utterly committed to you, not just looking for wank fodder, who is kind but also very strong, then I advise you to contact George. I know him from outside of Lit and have served him both online and in real life. He is an utterly amazing Dom who will train you to be the kind of sub even you yourself never dreamt you could be. If my circumstances were different I would be begging him to take me back as his sub. Unfortunately for me they are not and therefore I can only hope another sub can experience all he has to offer instead.
 
Back
Top