Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there is something else that'll work. Wash cloth, old shirt, dirty clothes.

I suppose I could take my work shirt off and use it as a buffer between the chair, but without any undershirt, it would leave my bare chest exposed while listening to your voice ... taking notes, of course.

Wow ... looks like taking my shirt off scared everyone away ... I expect it in real life but not virtually ...

You know how Lit. goes, some peek in and stay, some find other places to flutter, no biggie - I doubt it was you and your shirt taking off madness. :cool:

And now a word from our sponsor......

Ladies, do you have an itchy pussy? Constantly trying to rub that itch away when sitting. only to find it aggravated it more? Then stop what you're doing, cuz we haven't got all day. Try the new Lickie. Guaranteed to wipe away that itching and leave you with a cool, wet feeling of comfort. Forget those pads and messy creams and who wants to shove tablets up there and wait for them to disolve. Just take the Lickie tongue out of the container and give your pussy a couple of good wipes. In no time, you'll feel the soothing comfort of Lickies going to work. Safe for all kinds of pussies and self cleans in the solution in the handy container. And if you act now, we'll double the offer and send you 2 Lickies for the same low price, just add postage and handling, cuz we handled the shit out of it already. Lickie, cuz you know it's better than what you're doing now. I'm Vince and IIIIIIII"m out of here.

Thank you Vince, tonight's show will be about cock sucking and cum swallowing. For our viewers, we have a special treat for you tonight. We are holding a contest for a new drink. The winner will get to pick a threadmember and have a fantasy fulfilled with them. Contest is open to all members, except myself, cuz I made the fucking thing up, so shut up already and make up a name.

Ingredients are as follows: Pomegranate juice, club soda, Vodka, Peppermint Schnapps and lime wedge.

The show will start at 8 and suggestions can be made throughout the program. A decision will be made at the end and the winner announced.

*How was that? Okay? Shit, why didn't someone say I had a booger showing? Fuck you, I have to do it again. show it with the booger and don't let it happen again.*

Ladies, do you have an itchy pussy? Constantly trying to rub that itch away when sitting. only to find it aggravated it more? Then stop what you're doing, cuz we haven't got all day. Try the new Lickie. Guaranteed to wipe away that itching and leave you with a cool, wet feeling of comfort. Forget those pads and messy creams and who wants to shove tablets up there and wait for them to disolve. Just take the Lickie tongue out of the container and give your pussy a couple of good wipes. In no time, you'll feel the soothing comfort of Lickies going to work. Safe for all kinds of pussies and self cleans in the solution in the handy container. And if you act now, we'll double the offer and send you 2 Lickies for the same low price, just add postage and handling, cuz we handled the shit out of it already. Lickie, cuz you know it's better than what you're doing now. I'm Vince and IIIIIIII"m out of here.

Thank you Vince, tonight's show will be about cock sucking and cum swallowing. For our viewers, we have a special treat for you tonight. We are holding a contest for a new drink. The winner will get to pick a threadmember and have a fantasy fulfilled with them. Contest is open to all members, except myself, cuz I made the fucking thing up, so shut up already and make up a name.

Ingredients are as follows: Pomegranate juice, club soda, Vodka, Peppermint Schnapps and lime wedge.

The show will start at 8 and suggestions can be made throughout the program. A decision will be made at the end and the winner announced.

*How was that? Okay? Shit, why didn't someone say I had a booger showing? Fuck you, I have to do it again. show it with the booger and don't let it happen again.*

You are a wicked mon!:kiss::heart:

"mama told me not to come."

there are times it behooves one to remain quiet, and watch; either to witness the happenings on edge of chair and with hitched breath, or give one room enough to acquire their 'length of rope," whilst maintaining the same edge of seat, hitched breath posture~

Over twenty minutes and counting ... I'm not so sure now lol

You're fine. Believe me. ;)

I don't even have words. :p

You are a wicked mon!:kiss::heart:

Good afternoon and hello there. :) :rose: :)

"mama told me not to come."

there are times it behooves one to remain quiet, and watch; either to witness the happenings on edge of chair and with hitched breath, or give one room enough to acquire their 'length of rope," whilst maintaining the same edge of seat, hitched breath posture~

Hello again. :)

Red, let me introduce my Angel, Tricia. I know you know each other, sort of, But now she'd like to be a member of our happy community

QUOTE=lance gt;41011788]And now a word from our sponsor......

[/QUOTE]

i still think all that done with the scottish accent would be panty changing worthy.- just sayin'.

The Quicker Pucker F*cker Upper."

*Serge - from beverly hills cop voice~ "Officianado mon Wedgie- wid a liemoan twiest.

Puckergranate Pilgrimage

Blonde moment approaching.

*someone already drunk trying to say the ingredients/name; complete with hand gesture and saggy mouth look~ "PomasodkaminLIMe, thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back