My wife

Bootleg86

Virgin
Id love to read a story about my wife if anyone would like to write one.
Ideally it would be a gangbang type of senario, i dont have to be included in it.
Her name is carol, she's 35, 5'4, slim, 36d breasts, shoulder length dark hair and quite submissive sexually.
The setting is up to you but ideally would involve at least 10 other guys (possibly mixed race) with lots of orgasms and lots of cum all over her.
Anyone up for writing this?
You would retain all rights to the story

To expand.... maybe we go out on a date or on holiday, a few drinks later we accidently end up in a swingers club, a guy is flirting with her, we go with it, end up back at a hotel room with more than we bargained for

bootleg86 try this for Carol

I am a player in the footy team, 6ft 6ins well muscled just loves life . Our team meets twice a week for training with matches on weekends. Our club rooms have dining n bar facilities which is packed Sat eves .

One of our fund raising evenings the team were there with some of our sponsors enjoying lots of food n drinks The dancing was well under way with some of the team up at the bar watching for a good dance partner Some of us noticed this woman in her mid 30s was looking rather sexy in her long black dress and a cleavage to die for " How good would it be to play with those boys " yea I could spend ages just sucking those beauties,, The evening was really great lots of drinks lots of girls n women have huge fun

We noticed the husband of the cute woman dancing with the great tits was at the bar chatting . I went over to say hello n try for a dance with her. It worked out that she had said " id love a dance with that tall young guy later" to her husband So Im now on the floor holding this rather small lady trying not to tread on her high heel shoes looking down at those great breasts and feeling my cock giving a little nod to say WOW ... I think we both have had quite bit to drink and Im running my hand down her butt just to show her she looks really HOT .

I got the courage to say to her" Jeez you turn me on " with her reply " you dont look bad yourself " "Id love to play with those tits of yours later " expecting a slap at any time . She pulled my head down and whispered.. "My name is Carol and how would some of you boys like to come back to our place for some fun later" She slipped her card in my hand as I walked her back to her table .

So I have asked couple lads who are up for little fun to meet at this house late. Not too far to walk . Well here we are ringing the door bell and not knowing what to expect .. Ha the husband greets us . "Come in lads make yourself at home"

Carol was sitting on the lounge having a drink and said "Drag up some carpet boys there is drinks in fridge n nibbles in the kitchen .After some small talk Carol got up n gave her husband a huge tongue kiss n said she'll be back. Short while later in she walks . Now Carol is dressed in or shall I say wearing an outfit that all the lads went "Ohhhh look at that hot piece of arse",,, A bra that just held up her great tits so her nipples are on view and pair of french knickers topped off with a sheer gown of black lace She walked over to me and pulled my mouth down to give me a great tongue kiss " Im here for some fun lads dont be shy"

She has now sat in a large single lounge seat with her legs draped over the chairs arms waiting for something to happen . I went over to play with those great tits and try to get a suck or two . She grabbed my hand and put it between her legs so I could play with her pussie .. It was so hot wet n slippery that im now ready for the action "just get something in there ,Im so hot "" she said ,so im now peeling of clothes and kneeling in front waiting for the best screw Ive had for so long .I rammed my cock into her and it was glorious HOT N SLIPPERY and TIGHT I couldnt believe what was happening ,she is pinching my nipples and putting her tongue in my ear ,,I think I lasted about 5 mins before she was full of my cum. I pulled out and to my surprise there was some one else to fill her again Her husband was giving directions for the entertainment He got couple lads either side naked so she could suck their cocks while another was fucking that great pussie

This scene went on for an hour or so till the lads lost the power to get another boner and push it up her waiting pussie The vision of Carol laying back in that chair after many times being fucked by various size cocks calling out "fuck me boys " will stay with me for ages .

This story doesn't end here because the husband offered the club a big bonus . The catch was he expected us to repeat that evening once a month. Free drinks eats .He also had some home movies of Carol to show on the large smart TV

Back