How to find a FWB

I don't know of any sites. I had one. We were just really good friends with high sexual appetites. It just sort of happened.

yup, very difficult! Particularly without craigslist any more. Tinder is disturbing and perhaps given my age and marital status, most girls just want payment. If you are open to such an arrangement, Whatsyourprice is quite good and once in a while you can find someone who is less about the payment part.

My social and work world are quite constrained these days, so it is nearly impossible to meet someone myself. One suggestion is keep going to the same cafe or bar or some other kind of social place. You will start recognizing some other regulars, strike up a conversation and who knows. If you are married, it is generally best to stay away from an actual friend who knows your spouse. Connecting with another married person usually seems like the safest bet, but is full of challenges: scheduling is a bitch, finding a place to go difficult, and if one of the spouses finds out chances are they will tell the other.

Just be smart about it and think before you make the leap...

Back