The NRA is sinking.

You're in denial.

The #neveragain movement is going to grow and grow and grow. They are going to make life a living hell for any politician who takes money from the NRA.

There's going to be a HUGE mass movement. When Rethuglicans do nothing as they always do, it's not going to stop, it's only going to get stronger.

More and more companies are going to ditch the NRA. Politicians are going to be shamed and hounded and protested wherever they go. The town halls are going to make everything else look like cakewalks.

Anyone who doesn't get in line is going to be voted out. The millennials are going to swamp the voting booths year after year.

You haven't seen anything. The NRA is going to be turned into the tobacco companies of ye olden days. Totally destroyed. Their time is up.

^^^Russian Bot
:D

Anyone who doesn't get in line is going to be voted out. The millennials are going to swamp the voting booths year after year.
That's one hope. Establishment pigs will gamble on popular amnesia, on voters forgetting what happened a few months ago. Shootings? Oh, that's so February; there've been dozens of furores since then.

Which returns us to the Gups' dying demographic. The Great Right-Wing Conspiracy sure whipped up a shitstorm for short-term power-grabs, but old white guys are kicking off and the reactionary moment is nearing its end. It's going down kicking and screaming.

But we can expect a few dozen more school shootings before the midterms, each provoking more outrage. They'll be the gift that keeps on giving. Each fresh massacre will bring change closer. The tragedy is that nothing else will.

I just checked. The NRA web site is still operating. Any guesses on how many hours they have left?

I note that the Progressives are touting the "partnerships" they ended, which really doesn't hurt the NRA financially but which hurts the people the partnerships were helping.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...ut-ties/ar-BBJx07h?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

If it isn't having any impact on the NRA...why are they crying so much? Go down to the bottom of the article. Banks are considering taking control of what can and can't be purchased using their lines of credit. Just as you can't buy cryptocurrency...you may soon not be able to buy certain types of guns.

Guess what mother fuckers...cash only...and it's fucking legal.

If you're living on credit you can't afford it anyhow.

Fucky doo.

no...he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. It is embarrassing really. What he doesn't understand is that in terms of numbers...the NRA is a minority. They can stick together all they want. We don't need to change their opinion. All we need to do is get 60% of the other 98% to say enough is enough.

chip chip chip chip.

LOL ....you don't have the numbers.

You're in denial.

You haven't seen anything. The NRA is going to be turned into the tobacco companies of ye olden days. Totally destroyed. Their time is up.

Except tobacco wasn't a constitutionally protected civil right, and one day the millennials will grow up. ;)

I like being called stupid by the right wingers here. Being stupid means I am on the side of the majority...even among republicans (49% favor stricter laws vs 46% against). The problem with polls are they aren't a perfect reflection of the mood...but what we do know, is that the exact same poll was given in Oct last year after the Vegas shooting...and the difference ACROSS the board is quite interesting.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/25/politics/cnn-poll-gun-control-support-climbs/index.html

Tick tock...and there ain't shit you can do to stop it.

I like being called stupid by the right wingers here. Being stupid means I am on the side of the majority...even among republicans (49% favor stricter laws vs 46% against). The problem with polls are they aren't a perfect reflection of the mood...but what we do know, is that the exact same poll was given in Oct last year after the Vegas shooting...and the difference ACROSS the board is quite interesting.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/25/politics/cnn-poll-gun-control-support-climbs/index.html

I feel like I've heard that before.
I want things to change, too. I want us to be normaller. I want men to love women more, and women to do the same. I want families to sick together and raise their children properly. I want people to acknowledege the reality of a divine creator and the value and purpose of their lives beyond this Earth. We were clearly better people once. It's hard to look in the miror and realize it's you who's the problem.

It's funny how they're hewing to the tried and true tired old NRA response playbook, and with each passing day they get more and more frustrated that a rote recitation of talking points doesn't seem to be working as well as they once did.

I suspect their collective post count is up to right around two thousand now, substantially more if you include Que's shit-and-run disposable alts. They've resigned themselves to drowning out the opposition via a shitposting tsunami to drive positions they don't agree with off the front page.

I've noticed Ishmael's latest incarnation has begun the end-game of declaring unilateral "victory". :rolleyes:

Less than 2% of Americans claim membership in the NRA. I suspect their disproportionate influence in our political life is about to take a steady and permanent decline, particularly as old white men start dying off at a rapid clip.

I want men to love women more, and women to do the same.

Wow. You want women to love other women more, too?

58db8875dd0895ea628b46b0-750-562.jpg

tumblr_oscrjfdPy31rkj2rlo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nncn47xguv1rvo8q2_500.gif

I mean, they're already doing that, but I never thought I'd see the day when our very own Ramoney is championing lesbian and bisexual lifestyles (as well as other alternative sexualities by fiat!) :heart:

Less than 2% of Americans claim membership in the NRA. I suspect their disproportionate influence in our political life is about to take a steady and permanent decline, particularly as old white men start dying off at a rapid clip.

I actually feel bad for them...no one should die alone. But we sleep in the beds we choose to make. People filled with hate...push everyone else away. It is like old man Watters dying last year...the guy down on the corner of 5th and Main. The preacher showed up for the funeral.

I actually feel bad for them...no one should die alone. But we sleep in the beds we choose to make. People filled with hate...push everyone else away. It is like old man Watters dying last year...the guy down on the corner of 5th and Main. The preacher showed up for the funeral.
That's a very pathetic attitude, although it doesn't work that way. PS A generation of people will be happy when you die, too.

I'm hearing things about banks considering refusing credit payment to gun stores that sell ASSAULT rifles.

ie. the stores wouldn't be able to accept credit card payments

I'm hearing things about banks considering refusing credit payment to gun stores that sell ASSAULT rifles.

The receipt says "assault rifle?"

Likely, that won't change much. People will just go round the corner to an atm, withdraw cash, and walk back to buy the gun.

I wish you an early death, as part of that demographic.

There are two numbers that you should be watching for that will be coming out soon. Form 4473 applications for Feb. and NRA membership numbers.

You were the one celebrating the deaths of old white men. We'll celebrate yours as well.

Back