Shy Sexy Texan

well DAMN, what a way to start of my morning. looking foward to browsing the rest of your thread. :D

Thank you all for your positive responses!!

Hope everyone is having a great morning ;)

photo2bc.jpg

I'm working my way through...and "enjoy" is not even close to what i'm seeing. you are one dead sexy woman. wow, wow and WOW.

oh and P.S. i think it's AWESOME you know who Tom Boonen is...although I like him for much different reasons (at least partially) than you. I'm a cycling geek. :)

Welcome :) and enjoy your stay :p

Last edited:
Don't get wrong... he's a great cyclist with a "I don't give a shit" attitude which I love. I enjoy watching Peter Sagan for much the same reason (who else would grab a Podium girl's butt? haha)
But yes, Tom Boonen is super sexy too :p

I'm working my way through...and "enjoy" is not even close to what i'm seeing. you are one dead sexy woman. wow, wow and WOW.

oh and P.S. i think it's AWESOME you know who Tom Boonen is...although I like him for much different reasons (at least partially) than you. I'm a cycling geek. :)

Sagan has swagger...he's aggressive and brash. Love his performance in Le Tour and the TdCali last year. He acts more like an Italian than a Slovak.

I'm just waiting for Taylor Phinney to grab hold on in the Pro Peleton. He's gonna be good too...Tejay van Garderen is also someone I love to watch, espcially for what he did to help Cadel Evans last year.

Don't get wrong... he's a great cyclist with a "I don't give a shit" attitude which I love. I enjoy watching Peter Sagan for much the same reason (who else would grab a Podium girl's butt? haha)
But yes, Tom Boonen is super sexy too :p

Sagan has a style all his own. He's still young and definitely acts like it :p Tejay is awesome. He's great team player and I hope he gets the spotlight for himself soon.

Did you see the sprint finish in the Giro D'Italia on Thursday? One of the best finishes I've seen in a while

(I'm glad this is my thread, because I think we're the only ones that find this topic sexy :p)

Sagan has swagger...he's aggressive and brash. Love his performance in Le Tour and the TdCali last year. He acts more like an Italian than a Slovak.

I'm just waiting for Taylor Phinney to grab hold on in the Pro Peleton. He's gonna be good too...Tejay van Garderen is also someone I love to watch, espcially for what he did to help Cadel Evans last year.

I get crap from my non-cycling friends, but they just don't knwo what it takes to be in the Peleton (not that I'm near that level of fittness), but when i'm on my bike, i'm thinking the whole time of climing Alp D'huez or in a spring classic.

I didn't see the Thurs finish yet...i'm looking for it now though. sadly, this week got away from me on watching the coverage. have you been keeping up?

Sagan has a style all his own. He's still young and definitely acts like it :p Tejay is awesome. He's great team player and I hope he gets the spotlight for himself soon.

Did you see the sprint finish in the Giro D'Italia on Thursday? One of the best finishes I've seen in a while

(I'm glad this is my thread, because I think we're the only ones that find this topic sexy :p)

I know a lot of people (in the US) don't appreciate cycling so much. We will never have crowds for TO Cali or TO Colorado like they have in Europe.
I have my DVR set to record anything cycling related, so yes I've kept up :p but I haven't watched today's race yet.

I get crap from my non-cycling friends, but they just don't knwo what it takes to be in the Peleton (not that I'm near that level of fittness), but when i'm on my bike, i'm thinking the whole time of climing Alp D'huez or in a spring classic.

I didn't see the Thurs finish yet...i'm looking for it now though. sadly, this week got away from me on watching the coverage. have you been keeping up?

they're afraid of the cycling kits...more caught up on how they look than the reason's for it. c'est la vie...

i'm gald to know there's other's who like it like I do here in the states and happy to meet/talk to them. I've heard back during the "Coors" days in Colo, i guess the crowds were pretty big, but they won't be like the EU anytime soon. :(

i'll say i wish i could have a riding partner like you up where i live...something tells me i'd be ultra motivated.

I know a lot of people (in the US) don't appreciate cycling so much. We will never have crowds for TO Cali or TO Colorado like they have in Europe.
I have my DVR set to record anything cycling related, so yes I've kept up :p but I haven't watched today's race yet.

Cycling kits can be intimidating for sure...
Hmm.. maybe thats a new pic idea... though only a couple on here would clearly appreciate it :)

they're afraid of the cycling kits...more caught up on how they look than the reason's for it. c'est la vie...

i'm gald to know there's other's who like it like I do here in the states and happy to meet/talk to them. I've heard back during the "Coors" days in Colo, i guess the crowds were pretty big, but they won't be like the EU anytime soon. :(

i'll say i wish i could have a riding partner like you up where i live...something tells me i'd be ultra motivated.

i for one would appreciate it...SO much. yeah...i'm a sucker, but i'm sure you've got me figured out on that one. haha

you ride a lot as well as being a fan?

Cycling kits can be intimidating for sure...
Hmm.. maybe thats a new pic idea... though only a couple on here would clearly appreciate it :)

Austin is a very bike friendly city so I do get to ride often. Mostly road, mountain biking is a bit intimidating. I tried cyclocross for the first time last year and really enjoyed that as well.

i for one would appreciate it...SO much. yeah...i'm a sucker, but i'm sure you've got me figured out on that one. haha

you ride a lot as well as being a fan?

oh wow, cyclcross...nice! I tried that a number of years ago, but have stuck to mtn and road since. Minneapolis is much the same...a really good cycling city. plenty of roads, trails and the mountain biking here is really good too.

I've heard Austin is good for cycling...a bit of an oasis in Texas. I'm sure most trails lead to Mellow Johnnys, huh? I guess that's one thing we can thank Lance for...at worst he helped re-invigorate road cycling in the states. I worked in a bike store in college and after he returned to the TdF, we starting selling a ton of road bikes, where Mtn bikes use to be the major sales.

I like where cycling is now though, clean(er) is better.

Austin is a very bike friendly city so I do get to ride often. Mostly road, mountain biking is a bit intimidating. I tried cyclocross for the first time last year and really enjoyed that as well.

It's so funny to hear people from elsewhere talk about MJs. We have so many (and better) bike shops in Austin, but of course with Lance's name MJs stands out.

Cycling is in a much better place now, but those unfamiliar with the sport will alway hold the doping over it like a storm cloud :\

oh wow, cyclcross...nice! I tried that a number of years ago, but have stuck to mtn and road since. Minneapolis is much the same...a really good cycling city. plenty of roads, trails and the mountain biking here is really good too.

I've heard Austin is good for cycling...a bit of an oasis in Texas. I'm sure most trails lead to Mellow Johnnys, huh? I guess that's one thing we can thank Lance for...at worst he helped re-invigorate road cycling in the states. I worked in a bike store in college and after he returned to the TdF, we starting selling a ton of road bikes, where Mtn bikes use to be the major sales.

I like where cycling is now though, clean(er) is better.

haha...MJ's is the "name"...and like everywhere, the smaller local shops are the best. the ones where the wrench guys build their own wheels, that's where I go. :)

It's so funny to hear people from elsewhere talk about MJs. We have so many (and better) bike shops in Austin, but of course with Lance's name MJs stands out.

Cycling is in a much better place now, but those unfamiliar with the sport will alway hold the doping over it like a storm cloud :\

Back