Stef....On Her OWN...

It's not a question of how badly I need to have you and how bad I'll give it to you, but whether you're ready for it. ;) :) :rose::rose::devil::devil:

Last edited:
For some reason I can't upload any pics.....UGHHH!....been trying for a while...even REBOOTED..........something wrong with Lit......Got to go tho..........SORRY!

LOVE ya all!:heart::kiss:

Heya Stef...it's been a common problem that last couple of days. Hope they get it fixed soon because my Stiffy needs it's Steffy fix! :kiss:

For some reason I can't upload any pics.....UGHHH!....been trying for a while...even REBOOTED..........something wrong with Lit......Got to go tho..........SORRY!

LOVE ya all!:heart::kiss:

yep it was having issues.....looks like they are fixed now but may not have been when you were on earlier today....hope everyone is feeling better.....catch you soon.

Some more Stair Fun......;)

attachment.php

Good Lord Stef. I would love to slowly teas those beautiful nipples with my mouth and tongue... Are they very sensitive?

those are AMAZINGLY beautiful. would love to feel one on my lips and tongue. and of course a little of my teeth ;)

VERY Sensitive....:devil::devil: Thx Sweetie:)

Mmmmm! Can just imagine being over you as I sloftly lick and nibble and suck on them. My other hand inbetween those beautiful legs with my fingers softly teasing that little clit and sometimes delving into your wetness. I can hear your soft moans and breathing.... :kiss:

just a tease.... nothing painful. just arousing. mmmmmm would LOVE IT:devil:

Mmmmm! Can just imagine being over you as I sloftly lick and nibble and suck on them. My other hand inbetween those beautiful legs with my fingers softly teasing that little clit and sometimes delving into your wetness. I can hear your soft moans and breathing.... :kiss:

OH MY!:devil::devil:;)

Back