Michigan Roll Call

What's wrong with the Joe? I thought the acoustics there were good.
My wife wanted to see Andrew Broccoli, but we have something else going on that weekend.
Would love to see the new inheritor of Riverdance, though...took all three kids to see that at Masonic, and it was AWESOME!! Expensive, but awesome nonetheless...the boys still talk about it.
 
Only time I'm ever at the Joe is for a hockey game. Because of that, it just seems like a cold and echoey place. Maybe I'm wrong. Plus the seats aren't that comfortable.
 
Okay, I'll grant you the seats. :)
But I've been there a few times for stuff other than hockey, and the place isn't a bad venue.
 
Well the concert isn't until December. Still have to find a lady worth taking haha.
 
Windy

Wow it's windy out there this morning! At least my yard is getting blown...you know, the leaves are being blown away. :rolleyes:
 
Never been to the Thumb.

I've always vaguely had the idea that I'd like to see it--just to say I have, I guess--but never acted on it. Yet, anyway; there's still time. :)

Is it pretty, there?
 
LOL yes, they sound like a good idea until you have to live close to them. It's the typical "NIMBY" mentality. (Not In My Back Yard)
 
Not unlike a coal-fired power plant; they're necessary, but a complete pain in the ass for those who live near them--especially downwind.
 
Back
Top