In the dark

He rose to follow her and called out.

"Arox, wait... We won the war, we saved countless lives. I could tell you situation after situation of innocents saved because of my men and I. I returned home to you and my children. I have everything I could ever ask for... Yet I still can't sleep." He said
 
Arox would stop , her voice soft.
I do not care of who or what you killed in war, it was war, and in war people and things die. I care you are alive and our child or children will know their father. I care that our daughter's children too will see their father/grandfather. I do not even care you pulled a gun to me again due to my own mistakes, or should I say had a gun drawn ready to fire when I walked out of my dressing closet. I care you do not sleep, and I do care what is going on in your head. Tomorrow we will take us both to the "doctor" (seer/healer) and hopefully he can give you something to sleep and maybe also tell me how many I hold within. We will then return and I will make arrangements for Laair (sp) to return home here for after last nights dream I had I think it best she return home to us. Now I am hungry and I wish food.
With that Arox would begin to walk away leaving it Alex to follow or not her to the kitchen where she began to make breakfast.
 
He sat motionless for awhile but finally joined Arox in the kitchen. He say on one of the empty stools and watched hr work in the morning light. The effect made her 'glow' and he chuckled inwardly at the thought. He couldn't let things like this happen again. She was far to valuable to him.

She had mentioned a doctor that they'd see in the following day. Yet another doctor, thought that was the nature of their condition. Alex put his mind to ease. He had confidence that Arox would be fine in the birthing process.
 
Breakfast made and ate Arox looked to Alex.
My love do you mind if I rest for the day for the trip tomorrow to the good doctor I know will take a lot from from me.
Also Alex you may wish to call or send word a head so that we may have a room in an Inn for the night.
You see the good doctor is around a half days total ride mostly by train for us. I say mostly by train for at least 10 hours are by train and the last 2 hours are by horse and buggy, and that is if we are lucky.
Also my love if you do not mind I truly wish our daughter Liara home with us, I had a fright of a nightmare last eve or the eve before last I forget but I believe she has been lying to me when we speak during our weekly calls.
However we can deal with bringing her home once we return from our trip to the good doctor for I am sure lying or not on Liara part another few days or so will not hurt in waiting to bring our daughter home.
 
My love, don't weigh yourself with such worry. All the arrangements will be taken care of Alex said as he kissed her forehead. He spent the next couple of hours making sure everything was in order and also made sure that Liara was to make the journey home safely. He sat looking over half finished paperwork with his pipe in his mouth and a look of concentration stuck in his face. He hated paperwork, the tool of a bureaucrat.
 
As Alex worked on his paper work and made the final arrangements for the trip to the doctors tomorrow Arox who was still small enough to do so crawled under his desk area and began undoing his pants.
Before long Alex would feel Arox lips softly kiss the tip of cock followed by her mouth taking the whole of his cock into her mouth and soft sucking swallowing motions would be felt until Arox knew Alex was about to cum and then and only then did she replace her mouth with her hands give a few good hard jerk which allowed all of Alex's cum to jet out over the front of her, only then did she finally crawl out from under the desk and speak softly.
I hope you do not mind that I did that my love I know I did not ask first. Also I am sorry I could not finish in my mouth but I did not wish to risk becoming sick under your desk. I shall go clean myself now and finish pack our bags if you would like, now.
 
Alex sat back in his chair as she finished him off. A slight moan escaped his lips as he came. He stood and redid his pants. He laughed slightly and kisses her on the cheek. Rest my love, Chives will take care of the bags. He wrapped his arms around his cum stained love. Liara will be here in the morning to ride to the doctors with us. I called for her a week ago. He smiled as the words left his lips.

After she left to clean herself off, he took his pipe and walked onto the balcony overlooking the moon drenched landscape. He felt at peace, finally.
 
As Alex stood smoking his pipe there would be knocking on the front door. The time was around 5 am of course with the storm clouds it seemed much earlier. That and Liara was not due to arrive until around 7 am.
Arox herself in the shower did not hear the front door being knocked upon nor did Chives for he was in the closet packing bags.
 
Alex turned from the balcony and headed towards the front door. The knocking continued. He too a long draw off his pipe and opened the door. There in the doorway stood his very pregnant looking daughter Liara. He hugged her with a gentle grip and he was happy to once again see his daughter.

He took her bags up to the spare bedroom and had Chives prepare her a meal. They talked about what was new as they waited for Lady Arox to join them.
 
Liara looked as if she was close to nine months pregnant but still happily gave her father and the father of her unborn child a hug. Once she was then seated her words then began pouring out.
I'm scared daddy so very scared. I can't seem to be able control myself. Everything is happening so fast daddy, everything. I'm sorry, daddy.
With that Liara would quickly get up from the table take about two steps and if not for the perfect timing of Arox fall to the floor.
Hush now Liara, Arox words came softly knowing or having a very good idea what was happening at that very moment.
That's it just let it ride through your body. Yes, just like that. That's it breath in and out. OK the worst is nearly over. That's it. Breath. Breath. OK one last good breath. I know. I know. No daddy won't care. I promise.
As soon as Alex heard Arox say she promised to Liara, Liara let out a scream as her entire body arched off the ground and cum jetted from her.
Arox then brought her daughter Liara into her arms in such a way that her one hand drapped over and was able to begin playing with Liara's clit and cunt in such a way that Liara became a nonstop water fall until her body could take no more and around a hour later she passed out.
Arox then looked to Alex in tears, and her voice cracking in fear and concern told what the tears where for.
I am sorry my love. I am so sorry. I never should have allowed her to return to school. I never should have allowed her to leave but she was so insistant. I do not know as we can make the trip now to the doctors. I do not know if Liara can travel. I think she will be fine but I am unsure how long these urgeds have beenig going on for and Liara is easily at nie months too.
By now Arox was just babling and she knew this and so just as quickly became silent again.
 
Alex looked around at the empty halls with discontent in his eyes. It had been years since anyone had lived in the home and the memories that filled this house surrounded him as he made his final rounds. The stillness in the air was more defining than usual and the dust that his presence has stirred made the air hard to breath. Alex's hand ran over the cane he used to stand. His old body was weak and tired. Walking out onto the back patio he looked over the manor grounds and towards the hill where his wife lay. The tombstone stood as the last testament to her life. Alex sat with his back against the stone and watched the clouds pass overhead. He was at peace. A coughing fit returned to him, on set from old battle wounds. The pain in his chest grew until the point of acceptance. He was to be with his wife again.
 
Back
Top