Washington State here

Cheer for Washington.

Our apples are better than Idaho potaotes, Oregon's tax free, don't pump your own gas state as well as Montana's guns!

Well Montana probably has really cool guns, but we are still better than Idaho!

Hi flirty

Washington state grays harbor am I close to you love to chat

Last edited:
Portland here. I'm just happy seeing more people here from the great Northwest.

Why you say that

Because it was a guy that said he was from WSU. I didn't figure he was interested in chatting with another (straight) guy, I figured he was interested in chatting with you. ;) Really, it was just a lighthearted joke. And I guess I shouldn't assume! lol

So anyway, hi! :D

Hey... Washington's the best. (I think Oregon's motto is "We may not be Washington, but at least we're not California.")

Fyi, Iceprincess, Washington outproduces Idaho in Potatoes!!! Woo hoo! (I must be a coug to know that much about WA agriculture...)

Because it was a guy that said he was from WSU. I didn't figure he was interested in chatting with another (straight) guy, I figured he was interested in chatting with you. ;) Really, it was just a lighthearted joke. And I guess I shouldn't assume! lol

So anyway, hi! :D
Hello sweetheart

Hey... Washington's the best. (I think Oregon's motto is "We may not be Washington, but at least we're not California.")

Fyi, Iceprincess, Washington outproduces Idaho in Potatoes!!! Woo hoo! (I must be a coug to know that much about WA agriculture...)

Love it. Hello

There is another Washington thread and a PNW thread here in the personals if you don't have much luck :)

Back