Anyone else turned on by the trolls?

liv2srv

Really Experienced
Recently been reading some cuckolding stories under the "Loving Wives" category.

I've never noticed this before, but when cuckold stories are posted in this category, they tend to attract a massive amount of hate in the comments section, either for being in the wrong category, lambasting the "sick and deviant" behavior of the the cuck and his woman, or simply pretty homophobic ranting.

As a man who enjoys this fetish, I was already aroused by the story I was reading. But when I got to the bottom and started reading these hate-filled comments, I became positively turned-on by them and nutted almost immediately.

Anyone else find this type of ignorance and hatred a turn on too?

I've noticed the intensity and frequency of the hate messages for a long time—not only homophobic but often misogynistic—and am still baffled why they even read. My theory: either they're too ignorant to know what the cuckold label even means, or they're secretly attracted to it but can't deal with that part of themselves. I've never been turned on by it, but now that you mention it. I can see how it might work that way.

I've noticed the intensity and frequency of the hate messages for a long time—not only homophobic but often misogynistic—and am still baffled why they even read. My theory: either they're too ignorant to know what the cuckold label even means, or they're secretly attracted to it but can't deal with that part of themselves. I've never been turned on by it, but now that you mention it. I can see how it might work that way.

Part of me wonders if they're actually into it and just acting out part of the whole 'abusive, misogynistic homophobe' stereotype as part of just another aspect of the whole humiliation fetish thing.

Why else would they even be here then?

As you say, the intensity, of their posts would indicate a mentality that wouldn't in a million years visit a site like Lit in the first place. I would think if they really felt that strongly about these things, they wouldn't have come here at all. I mean, it seems like a lot of effort to go through for something that you apparently have absolutely no interest in...

Back