Calling All Hucows in South Florida

MilkPuddles

Virgin
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Posts
2
Know that saying if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself? Well that principle applies here also. I have been searching for a farmer with a "ranch" for a good year now and have not found one (or one that just wanted to pump I should say). So I'll be forming my own Ranch, where I'll invite other hucows who are just as fed up with it all as I am to come over and get pumped.

I currently don't have an industrial milker but will have a standard breast pump that can be used for the time being. I'm located in South Florida and so anyone interested in being pumped will also need to be located in South Florida.

There will be a membership to the Ranch with a monthly fee of $10 which goes to buying the industrial milker for us. If you would like to join the Ranch and you're in South Florida please drop me a message.

Also if you're a hucow who has a spare pump that could be used by others you'll receive %20 off membership for 6 months.

If you're a guy who is well versed in lactation and would like to join the Ranch you may. $15 membership fee applies. If any of the hucows prefer a human suckler/milker you'll be called on. You must have been registered for at least a month and pass an interview. Yes, I am that serious about not letting anyone take advantage of my hucow sisters.

After you pass interview and have been selected when a hucow selects to have a human suckler/milker you'll be notified in advance.

These prices are for the first 10 people to join. Rates will have to go up after in order to afford the milkers

Please message me for further details and inquiries.

If you'd like to donate to help the Ranch run smoothly please message me for more details.
 
Back
Top