RudeNastyAssBitch ~VAIN~ @ Lit !!

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
You Only Eat The Best Pussy?

and I make sure the eating is the best as well ;)

and if its good... i'll make it better ;)

intrested? :p

well don't I feel heart broken and rejected :p

Can I at least offer you a cup of tea and a crumpet!?

RocknRoll said:
well don't I feel heart broken and rejected :p

Can I at least offer you a cup of tea and a crumpet!?

Be Not Slighted....I'm Married;)

But I Know This Redhead....:D

well congrats on the marriage hun :)

how long have you been married? Children?

And of course, are you going to miss the red head when shes comes over to the UK? ;)

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
Some New Stuff...Some Old Stuff;)

Daweeze_017.jpg

Daweeze_015.sized.jpg
These two are breath taking, but I love every picture you've posted. Sooo glad I stumbled upon this thread. Both of you are amazingly gorgeous and sexy. This, IMO, is the way pictures should be presented ..

sugared said:
These two are breath taking, but I love every picture you've posted. Sooo glad I stumbled upon this thread. Both of you are amazingly gorgeous and sexy. This, IMO, is the way pictures should be presented ..

Sugared Baby You Are A Goddess Yerself!

Thanks And Please Come Around Again :kiss: :cathappy:

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
Parting Lips....Lusting Loins

I love this picture :)

very erotic, very sensual...

do you have a photo editing program? Cos I reckon this would look fantastic if you had red lips...

RocknRoll said:
I love this picture :)

very erotic, very sensual...

do you have a photo editing program? Cos I reckon this would look fantastic if you had red lips...

I Am Photo Edit Queen;)

Somehow The Texture Does Not Come Across As Pretty When I Dealt With Any Colorization~Shrug~

Hi R&R :cathappy:

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
I Am Photo Edit Queen;)

Somehow The Texture Does Not Come Across As Pretty When I Dealt With Any Colorization~Shrug~

Hi R&R :cathappy:
hello RNAB :cathappy:

and is that lady in the last 2 pics my gorgeous soon be be lover? :devil:

RocknRoll said:
hello RNAB :cathappy:

and is that lady in the last 2 pics my gorgeous soon be be lover? :devil:

The Radiant Redhead Might Be, But The Blond Is Our Stylist;)

Two Of My Most Favorite Women In The World!!!!

October Is A Long Way Off....Will You Be Able To Keep Her Interest Til Then...So She Boards The Plane Thinking Of Nothing But The Most Lewd Thoughts Of You?

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
The Radiant Redhead Might Be, But The Blond Is Our Stylist;)

Two Of My Most Favorite Women In The World!!!!

October Is A Long Way Off....Will You Be Able To Keep Her Interest Til Then...So She Boards The Plane Thinking Of Nothing But The Most Lewd Thoughts Of You?
They are indeed very very beautiful, and lucky to be favoured by you

and I plan to keep her intrest up :devil: not sure how yet.. but I will! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :devil:

Great pics as usual... Unfortunately, I am getting quite a few X's where there should be pics...

jason_jenn said:
Great pics as usual... Unfortunately, I am getting quite a few X's where there should be pics...

I Know....I'm Cleaning Out The Site...Old Pics Will Be Replaced With New Stuff And The Others, The Red X's Will Be Redone;)

Come Back Anytime, It's Always Nice Ta Have Some Company In Here:D

~admires work in vain, while getting coloured marker all over her keyboard and shtuffs because she drew all over her arm~

~posh~

~curls around the artwork of photomanipulations and purrs~ :heart: :heart:

~goes to take more pictures of her arm~

672 said:
~admires work in vain, while getting coloured marker all over her keyboard and shtuffs because she drew all over her arm~

~posh~

~curls around the artwork of photomanipulations and purrs~ :heart: :heart:

~goes to take more pictures of her arm~

What An Interesting NoOb You Are 672;)

Indelible?

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
What An Interesting NoOb You Are 672;)

Indelible?

~murr~

I wish it were indelible. I really did love what I drew on my arm, though, and even have some of the red and blue stains in my skin. And I was high on sleeping pills, I was very much an interesting no0b. <3

Wanna see what I drew?! Peekaboo!

myarm1.jpg

I'm a weirdo. I'm sorry. I hope you don't consider that art in your thread, even if it is my weirdness. Your photography owns anything I have pretended to do with a camera.

Back