~This Thread HAS More Corbal~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would never tat my sac. the last girl i was with was named 'titlest'. i have to write my name on my balls after leaving their bed in the middle of the night or else i would forget who just received epic ball treatment.

But...why not?! You're so fucking vanilla no tat on the nut hut huh? Oohhh wait epic ball treatment...umm you do know that the point is to get the club in, and keep the balls outta the hole in bedroom golf, right?! Damn you get kinkier, and kinkier :D :p

Well, it appears things really change around here. I remember a time when someone swore up and down she's be curb-stompin someone before having her own vanity thread! :D

I keed, I keed.

Anyway, hope everyone is having an amazing day and I'll raise a drink to ya corbs!

:cattail:

Well, it appears things really change around here. I remember a time when someone swore up and down she's be curb-stompin someone before having her own vanity thread! :D

I keed, I keed.

Anyway, hope everyone is having an amazing day and I'll raise a drink to ya corbs!

Cheers to Corbal!

I've got lovely set of coconuts

polls_coconut_dreams_3301_348795_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

deetle lee dee

Mine don't have strange indentations...though, you're the expert

you are not washing them properly.

But...why not?! You're so fucking vanilla no tat on the nut hut huh? Oohhh wait epic ball treatment...umm you do know that the point is to get the club in, and keep the balls outta the hole in bedroom golf, right?! Damn you get kinkier, and kinkier :D :p

my ball kink is legendary. i am thinking of going franchise worldwide with my patented ball washing procedures. it will be huge in japan.

Doing great Babe....thanks for asking....hope your doing well.....about Damn time you got your own thread. Looks like you got quite the harem already...not sure if there room for me and my big ass here.

Got to go get the kids....ttyl....

Please....there's always room, sweets! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Lots of baseball?
a) the post title says it is only one ball. you will have to pm me filth for the other
b) my ball is so brilliant it whacks itself.
...................both balls? you are a greedy fucker.

I collect them, I've a pocket in my purse for them......it's nice yours are so quaint, they'll fit nicely next to the other LARGER balls. :cool:

I read it after I posted lol Don't get your panties in a bunch please WTF I don't want to have to pull them out :D

I'm not wearing panties.............:devil:

Crap I didn't know you started you own thread Cobral sorry I am late on the bandwaggon. So how are you doing today?

Zip!!!!!! I'm fantastic, fighting a cold and at home but doing well! How are you, sweets?

I keed, I keed.

An ass kicking, and so early in the day, G. You sure you're ready for it? I mean, I know you're ass is sore from....................

....all that running. :D

polls_coconut_dreams_3301_348795_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

deetle lee dee

A picture, from Roo! I would have never guessed! *hugs*

You DID it!! Yay! woot. Hugs and kisses woman... love ya!

Mwah! I did it, I know I told you I might but I pussed out of the AmPic side of it. Mwah! You're beautiful, AJ!

I guess this is were all the Corbalholics can come and get there fix. I'll make sure I stop by often.:D

Now this is a thread I'll definitely visit often. Corbal makes an awesome Hostess and I see great people coming in to enjoy it.

Kudos to you Corbal :rose:. I'll do my best to add something to it.

IT'S FRIDAY!!! CHEERS EVERBODY!!!!

Congrats on your thread beautiful!!! Mwah!!! When can I move in? :D

Fuckawesome, as always, lover :heart:

Amazing how much you remind me of my daughter. Of course if she EVER said anything like fuckawesome or radcocksucker, or bawlgwabber, or any of that other foriegn language you keep foisting on us all, I would spank her little but for her, no matter how cute she is. :rolleyes:

FG! Wow, you came out of hiding! Good to see you! *hugs

Congrats on your thread beautiful!!! Mwah!!! When can I move in? :D

Fuckawesome, as always, lover :heart:

Darling, I've already made our bed..........whenever you're ready, I've a surprise for you.

Something I can never 'ROO

/QUOTE]

Boo.......well, just gimme hot random pics then! :)

3 :nana::nana: and :p:p:p's for MORE Corbal!!!!

Hey you! Hope you're weekend rocks! Mwah!

Fucktastic thread I say Corbal! Even more Corbal I say!

Elloooooooo lovie! I've missed you! OMG....so good to see you around, stranger~

I've been doing hun, good to see you go your own thread, you are gorgeous.

*bows* Thank you, sweets. Stop by anytime. I'm sure we can make hilarity!

Just look at that face, now I only have one question can we see more face shots?

I'll randomly post stuff....no particular order or anything. Maybe once or twice a week? Whadya' think?

Amazing how much you remind me of my daughter. Of course if she EVER said anything like fuckawesome or radcocksucker, or bawlgwabber, or any of that other foriegn language you keep foisting on us all, I would spank her little but for her, no matter how cute she is.

Wait a second.....fuckawesome is the only one I say.....radcocksucker is not mine.........perhaps you were thinking of yourself? :D

Now this is a thread I'll definitely visit often. Corbal makes an awesome Hostess and I see great people coming in to enjoy it.

Kudos to you Corbal :rose:. I'll do my best to add something to it.

IT'S FRIDAY!!! CHEERS EVERBODY!!!!

Please do! I look forward to anything you have......you're a wonderful edition, RC! mwah! Hope you're Friday night rocks! :):rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back