The New Robber Barons

Google and Facebook are regulary the subject of bad press, protests, and lawsuits (both anti-trust and diversity). Two of the most prominent SV billionaires, Peter Thiel (who is responsible for the biggest blow to free press in the last century, probably, and Republicans said jack shit and gave him a speaking spot at the RNC) and Travis Kalanick, are libertarian fuckbags.

But what a nice, baseless poutrage for you to work yourself into a froth over while your administration full of white power billionaires support actual Nazis!

Fucking moron.
 
"The new elite are overwhelmingly left-wing. They head off criticism by investing mostly in the Democratic party, the traditional font of social and political criticism of corporate wealth."

VDH



They purchase their indulgences so they can live in heaven behind Y-y-y-y-yuge walls...


;) ;)


... and hire the undocumented for cheap lawn care and use copious amounts of water to keep the lawn green during water shortages (for the little people).

You can say the same thing about prominent entertainers such as Barbra Streisand and about major-league athletes.
 
I make more on investments than I do working. If I were living paycheck to paycheck as I assume you do, then I would be like you and your bestie Throb, scrambling to make something, anything out of your "peak earning years."

Investments, but you're still working a part-time job, huh? :(
 
My best friends daughter makes close to 300,000usd a year thanks to a Gates Foundation grant.

Then again, she has some serious ivy league papers.

Papers? Show us your papers...

The future for the masses is not particularly bright, though better than in Africa, for now.

But what's going to happen when all those little communists/fascists figure out that they have no future. They can tear all the shit down they want and all they'll have to show for it is a 'shovel-ready' job until the clean-up is complete. (What are day laborers being paid these days?)

Ishmael
 
Someone is really putting on the pout about losing his bronze Jackson and Lee pigeon-shit collectors.
 
Someone is really putting on the pout about losing his bronze Jackson and Lee pigeon-shit collectors.

Funny how all these guys who have yammered for years about having the government defund the arts are all of a sudden interested in sculptures.
 
Back
Top