The sleepover(Closed for Ash13)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Matt, Age 18 tone athletic body, brown hair blue eyes.

It was a Friday night and I had nothing to do. My parents were out of town and my sister told me earlier that she was having a little 'sleepover' with her one friend. I was stuck at home nobody was free to do anything so I had to keep myself occupied. I was relaxing on the couch with a beer on the table while playing xbox for a source of entertainment.
 
OOC my char is Ashley your sister 19 5'5 130 shoulder length black hair 35C

my friend is Kimberly 19 also 5'10 120 short red hair 32C with 40" long legs

"Hi Matt as we enter and head to my bedroom, we will try not to disturb you and just do "girl" stuff." I wear a pink spaghetti strap sundress 3" above the knees and matching 3" strappy heels while Kimberly wears low rise jeans,a black spaghetti strap tank top and 2" black kitten heels.
 
"Hey sis" I call back not looking away from the TV. I was kinda bummed I was spending my Friday night at home alone stuck in the same house as my sister and her friend while they had their 'sleepover.' "Aren't you two a little old for a sleepover?" I say teasingly with a grin"What are you back in middle school?" I chuckle softly taking a sip of my beer.
 
I stick my tongue out at you and say "whatever" Kimberly says lets play truth or dare. She has always been flirty with whoever and I give her a dirty look and say "Kim? are you nuts" I cant play that with my brother." she tells me just have fun and relax as she outs her bag down and we sit on the sofa across from where you sit.
 
"Truth or dare? You two must seriously think you are still in middle school" I said teasingly now thinking you two had a different twist to the game when you said you can't play that with your brother. I pause my game and look over at you two as you sit down. "So much for trying not to disturb me" I said jokingly taking another sip from my beer.
 
"We can always leave you be" I say with a bit of attitude but Kimberly really wants to play as i begin to head up. Come on Kim maybe we should just let him be all alone and gripe about it" i say as I wait for your response.
 
By the way you react and get an attitude I know I upset you and feel a little bad. Since your friend really wanted to play and you seemed to wanna play too I motion my head for you to come back. "Come on back sis I'll play."
 
We come over as I am not thrilled to play but then get convinced it may be fun. Kimberly goes first as she asks me a goofy as she looks to me and says truth or dare. I say "truth". Then she asks a good question about a guy I like and I answer then she says ok Matt your turn to ask.
 
Last edited:
"That's not how I remember playing it's always the person who got asked something turn, but I'll be nice and go anyway" I said jokingly taking a sip from my beer finishing it while thinking. I didn't wanna be the one to turn the game naughty so I asked your friend "Truth or dare" She said truth so I asked her how many boyfriends she has had. It was a lame question but I couldn't think of anything else to ask.
 
She says 3 and is kinds bummed by your "basic question. Then it is her turn she looks at me and say truth or dare, I say "truth" but Kimberly says "come on Ash have some fun". "ok dare then" I say as she says.......
 
I sit there wondering if this game was going to get exciting soon. It was then when Kimberly gave you your dare. "I dare you to flash us" She said with a grin on her face knowing it would be naughty since I was sitting right there.
 
I say "Kim are you crazy my brother is right there I cannot" she says rules are rules so I mumble "fine" with that I lower the thin straps down my shoulders and my perky 35C tits pop free and are on show to you both.
 
I couldn't believe this was happening as I watch you lower the straps to your top and let your breasts free. My eyes widened as I couldn't help but look at them. They looked so perky and perfect. "Well never thought I would see my sisters breasts before"
 
I bite my lower lip and blush as I see a lustful look in your eyes, and you being my brother it kind of turns me on in a taboo way. I fix straps and cover my breasts up again as it is your turn to ask whomever the next truth or dare.
 
I grin at you "Wow I know this is wrong but sis you got some nice tits" I said sitting up on the couch now my interest in the game rising by the second. "Alright truth or dare Kim" She looked at me with a smirk and said dare. "Your turn. I dare you to flash me"
 
She shrugs her shoulders looking at me saying "thats what i get for saying dare to a guy". With that she lowers the straps of her top and shows her breasts,being a red head hers are creamy white and although not as big as my 35C chest, her 32C;s are still quite perky.
 
I stare at Kim as she pulls down her top revealing her perky breasts. I love how they look and her creamy white skin looks so silky smooth and tiny pink nipples are so sexy. I feel myself start to grow hard inside my pants and hope one of you don't notice my growing bulge. "Alright Kim it is now your turn"
 
Last edited:
Kimberly, feeling playful says "dare hun..and no stupid ones like flash your boobs come up with something different and not boring", i am a bit nervous of that because Kimberly has always been more daring than I. So I await with a bit of anxious anticipation at the dare you will give her.
 
Last edited:
"Hmmm okay something exciting." I said sitting there thinking about what my next dare would be. I look up at Kimberly with a grin and tell her my dare. "I dare you to come give me a lap dance. And make it as sexy as you can" I hoped that would be exciting enough for Kim as I look at her waiting to see her reaction.
 
"deal Matt" she says smiling. She stands up and saunters slowly over to you as you watch her 40" long legs get closer, She begins to sway her hips dancing around you then steps over you so she straddles your lap facing away from you as she gyrates her hips, every once in a while sitting for a brief second on your lap rubbing your cock then goes back to slowly swaying.
 
"Damn girl" I said as Kim started giving me such a sexy lap dance loving how she would grind her ass against my cock, which was so hard right now. I look over at you watching your best friend give me a lap dance then look back down at Kim's ass as she grind it on my lap.
 
After a few moments,knowing she has left you kind of hard and erect she stops. She giggles a bit and sits back down by me and asks "How did I do Matt?" She then turns to me and says it it my turn. Going along with the game I say "dare".
 
I sit there not knowing there is a big bulge in my pants from the sexy lap dance Kim just gave me. I look at the two of you wondering what Kim was going to dare you to do next.
 
She says i have to strip naked and sit there for 5 full minutes. "what are you crazy not in front of my brother!" I exclaim. She says a dare is a dare. So blushing heavily IO strip off my top and bottoms and sit slowly back down on the sofa across from you in nothing but my birthday suit.
 
I sit there and watch you strip naked. I know how wrong it is but I can't take my eyes off your sexy petite body. I try my best not to stare but can't help it. "Wow" I say softly knowing how wrong it is. I just look over at Kim. "I dare you to get naked with my sister"
 
Back
Top