A question i've been thinking about

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Posts
795
that i'm hoping to get some opinions on. How to make a shopping trip with women more sex filled?

I've thought about the obvious one, the short quickie in the dressing room but i'm fleshing out a story and could use more ideas.
 
that i'm hoping to get some opinions on. How to make a shopping trip with women more sex filled?

I've thought about the obvious one, the short quickie in the dressing room but i'm fleshing out a story and could use more ideas.

A guy is at the mall and sees his friends younger sister there with her friends. They start talking and go into a store. One of them sees something she likes but doesn’t have any money, it’s small- 10 bucks whatever.

She asks the guy to buy it for her- he does. Then there is a little bigger item- come on, pleaseeeee

No

Then she does it and shows some cleavage. Well ok

Ect.
 
Two characters are trapped in a department store after it closes. The doors are auto-locked, there is no way out. All the old reinforced masonry doesn't let either of them get a cell phone signal. They wander around the store, wondering what to do. Then they stumble into the mattress department.....
 
They get trapped in an elevator and are told they will be stuck there for hours.
 
very close

Husband and wife browse in a lingerie shop. She tries something on and steps out of the dressing room to show him. He hands her another option. She models it again and blushes when another (hot) man checks her out. The stranger openly stares at the next few outfits. She gets a thrill and gets more bold stepping out further. Stranger approaches wife while hubby browses and asks “do you work here? Can I see how a few things look?” Wife stammers. Hubby overhears and says “I’ll take this one. My wife will love it. Thanks. I’ll stop monopolizing you and let you help other customers”. Husband backs away and enjoys the show.

this idea has been done once.

Pretty close to what you outlined.

A variation would be great though....

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-lingerie-tester
 
So you know how some malls have empty top or bottom floor no one goes to? There!!
They can hear everyone else in the mall, one lost guy looking for shoes could catch them in the act. But they don't care. What you think?
 
A guy is at the mall and sees his friends younger sister there with her friends. They start talking and go into a store. One of them sees something she likes but doesn’t have any money, it’s small- 10 bucks whatever.

She asks the guy to buy it for her- he does. Then there is a little bigger item- come on, pleaseeeee

No

Then she does it and shows some cleavage. Well ok

Ect.

Yes. I love this.

Temptation exists on both sides. The young flirt wants the older guy's attention (and his money). The older guy wonders how far he would be willing to exploit this happy situation. It's a dangerous scenario. Who is coercing who? How far will they go? And what about the girl's friends? Do they get jealous? Perhaps they want a slice of the pie too?

A story like this could go places.
 
Or maybe they aren’t very bright - the escalator breaks trapping themfor hours.
Excellent!

Meanwhile, I witnessed this scene in a Trader Joe's market in a suburban shopping center. A tour bus pulled up out front. Dozens of casually dressed Japanese men ran into the store and photographed madly, then ran back out to the bus, which sped off.

Hmmm, plot bunnies leaping from THAT one...

* For weird multiracial non-con, a busload of foreign sex tourists runs into a packed lingerie shop to accost women customers in states of undress.

* A busload of women dash into a men's shop, do all males, and run. Right.

Beyond the bus trope, more groups:

* Someone accidentally(?) loads aerosol aphrodisiac in a shopping mall's ventilation system. (It's during school hours so no underage are present.) The expected hilarity ensues.

* Something triggers all the women in a grocery's veggie section to apply cucumbers, zucchinis, and Chinese eggplants to sensitive orifices.

* The hardware clerk says he'll give a 25% discount if she blows him. She asks, "You got any brothers or managers here?" Spit-roasting ensues.
 
Have your female shopping partner wear a short Summer dress.

As you walk into a shopping mall, tell her to go into the bathrooms and remove her panties. Tell her to come out holding them in plain sight and hand them to you.

You put them in your pants pocket.

For the next two hours or so, go shopping and have her reach for items on the lower/bottom shelves in the stores.

See how many men in the mall notice to total absence of the VPL (Visible Panty Line).
 
Back
Top