New Crossdressing Thread

recent outing

I dolled myself up for the first time in forever and actually went out to a gay bar a few towns away!

I was soooo nervous! I left my phone in the car, so i didn't get a pic from inside the bar, but I had a drink, chatted with some nice girls (they came up to me and were very supportive :), and then left.

Here is a pic from the rest area on the way home :)

Attachments

• IMG_0092-small.jpg
    IMG_0092-small.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
I dolled myself up for the first time in forever and actually went out to a gay bar a few towns away!

I was soooo nervous! I left my phone in the car, so i didn't get a pic from inside the bar, but I had a drink, chatted with some nice girls (they came up to me and were very supportive :), and then left.

I'm glad you braved it.
Lovely results.
Thanks for sharing.

Ooh, yes! Good on you, girl. X

Well done Kayla. Hope it's the first of many hot adventures. Go for it x

Good on you!

I tried my first wig and makeup and decided never to dress again... :eek:

Perhaps that was hasty, but I don’t look convincing enough to go out and am not sure if it makes me feel sexier or not... another go in the new year I think, maybe I can find a nice friendly expert lady to help... with at least the makeup!!

I wish I would of come across you in the rest area... I would of got a stall with you!!!

Back