The Official OSP Register

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Well... Phone a Friend could be a good idea. ;) :p So I could... would... consider that... hmmm... ;) :catroar:
you might be able to... but the only one I can phone is in BC right now....
the other 2 I only have MSN for... :(

International works with Phone cards.... ;) Men with accents are a plus too. :D *shivers*

I really prefer real life.... I have been spoiled I guess....
(figued I would try it with FStud... you see how that went...)
Damit... where is CT when I need him...:) :devil:

Stegral said:
I really prefer real life.... I have been spoiled I guess....
(figued I would try it with FStud... you see how that went...)
Damit... where is CT when I need him...:) :devil:

Hell... I prefer real life too... but damn, sometimes you take what you can get. ;) lol.... time wise, not person wise... that takes a bit of weeding through, because not just anyone will do....;)

Happy 4th of July everyone, hope you all enjoy a nice holiday :)
5.gif

Dj-Eros said:
I'll sign up. -saint paul MN twin cities area.

Where do I audition?
I'll get you on the register later on today.

You audition by leaving a PM for FantasySlut - find one of her posts, and send it to her. The two of you will work out the details of auditioning.

cowgurlred said:
where do i sign up to be an OSP provider, i got a very willing mouth, sign me up
Well, first I want to be clear that you understand this thread provides Oral Service to women... If you're clear on that, then let me know, and I'll get you signed on. Then you need to audition - we'll figure that out in a bit... PM me, if you could, and I'll get you signed on...

~~Peeks in~~

*closes door after seeing no CT...*

*heads to motel*

Damn I like this one !!!

~~Gets drug back in by an Non-registered OSP'r...~~

Matthew82: still feeling frisky??
Stegral: lol...maaayyyybeeee
Matthew82: hhmmmmm, I can live with maybe *grinning at you*
moving closer.. sure I can't do anything for you?
Stegral: lol...drag me where ya want me...
Matthew82: hehe I snicker as I start pushing you against the wall how about right here? looking you deep into your eyes you see the intensity reflecting back into mine
Stegral: *grins* ooo ...
Matthew82: leaning in, kissing you deep my body pressed into yours as you feel the rough grain of the wall pressed into your back, your lips soft to the touch
Stegral: grinds into you *licks your lips
Matthew82: moaning softly as you sweep your tongue against my lips my hand slipping into your hair, caressing your locks as I twist and turn my head
Stegral: *presses tongue further...*
Matthew82: my tongue penetrating into your mouth, brushing softly against your soft moist tongue, tasting you, kissing you deeper, breathing a bit heavier, my hand pulling your mouth tight to mine, kissing you a bit harder, turning my head to the other side.
Stegral: *reaches around & gropes you, pulling you closer.
Matthew82: tongue sweeping around yours, mmmmm, pulling on your hair playfully, licking against your tongue, wrapping around, kissing deep and hard
Stegral: *nips your tongue in warning of pulling too hard.
Matthew82: grinning at you, licking your lips
Stegral: *sucks you tongue in
Matthew82: groaning into your mouth, so warm and wet to the touch of my tongue, my hand sliding down your back, holding you close to me, edging down
Stegral: *sucks your tongue like I would lower * <<Evil smirk>>
Matthew82: mmhhmmm, my hand on your ass, cupping gently at first, rubbing and caressing, feeling your hips react against me, gripping your ass harder but squeezing playfully, as my tongue snakes around yours, kissing deep as I grind hard into you
Stegral: *grinds back
Matthew82: my hand slipping from your hair, reaching for your shirt, pulling it over your head, dropping it to the floor
Stegral: *reaching down to your pants..
Matthew82: looking you into your eyes, grinning, my hand caressing over your breasts
Stegral: <<shivers in the cold>> due to lack of clothing…
Matthew82: as my other hand slips up your back, easily unhooking your bra, letting it slide down your arms. Leaning down, gently kissing your cleavage
Stegral: *Blushing* now I’m topless....bending my head back
Matthew82: tongue licking in between your tits, slipping over, circling around your nipple, teasing it as you shiver, I press you back against the wall, the cool grain collides with your spine, sending sensations throughout your body, my tongue flicking over the tip of your hardening nipple, playfully grazing my teeth, feeling it harden more and more, sucking into my mouth, tongue circling and suckling, pulling at it with my lips, gently biting and licking, teasing it harder. I look up and grin, kissing over to your other breast, sucking your nipple into my mouth, pulling at with my lips, getting it hard just like the other
Stegral: *puts hands above head... giving in...
Matthew82: mmmmm, my tongue circling, sucking hard, then easing up as I feel you pull away, gently sucking my tongue softly flicking over the tip, moaning as I take it into my mouth, my tongue brushing over the tip, side to side I move then, unlatching my mouth I start licking back up your cleavage…grabbing your wrists & pinning them above your head I start kissing you deeply, my tongue penetrating into your mouth softly brushing against yours… licking against your tongue but then pulling away
Stegral: <whimpers>
Matthew82: my lips are placed softly against your exposed neck, kissing ever so gently, causing goose bumps to rise on your skin, licking down to your collarbone, kissing and sucking your flesh, kissing my way back up, ever so softly, sucking gently
Stegral: *pulls your head in forcefully when you suck at my neck...
Matthew82: one hand releasing your wrist, pulling your hair gently, exposing your neck even more, tilting further to the side I suck harder, then, feeling you pull at my head, I begin nibbling a bit, kissing and sucking at your tender flesh
Stegral: <murmurs of pleasure escape my throat> I push against your body as you nibble...
Matthew82: sweeping my tongue to the other side of your neck, pulling your hair to the other side, switching hands, sinking my teeth into your skin gently, sucking and licking
Stegral: <<shudders>> *Goosebumps travel quickly down the side you are at..
Matthew82: kissing harder, lips sucking tenderly, teeth gnawing, I start licking down to your collarbone
Stegral: I whisper... bite me...please....
Matthew82: sucking at your navel, licking back up, grinning as I bite down on your neck, sinking my teeth down hard into your flesh, pulling gently on your hair, exposing the side to me, exposing your sweet skin, making my breathing harder, the sexual excitement rushing through my veins, I release my grasp, gently kissing the red bite marks on your skin, letting you relax for a moment, then biting down again
Stegral: <<breathing heavy while I whimper in pleasure>> MMMMMM the pleasure rushes thru me & almost collapses my legs...
Matthew82: I gently kiss the red bite marks on your skin, letting you relax for a moment, then biting down again, grinding my teeth into your flesh, pulling just a bit harder on your hair, feeling the intensity of the moment
Stegral: hey ,,,, gentle there....
Matthew82: licking and biting at your neck, releasing your hair, sucking at your neck
Stegral: *grinding myself into you as the pleasure goes from my neck straight to my sex...
Matthew82: mmmmmmmm… my hand slipping from your hair to your breast caressing it softly, then as I push away from your body a bit I find myself looking into your eyes as I lean down, licking down your chest, kissing gently on the tip of your nipple and as I drop to my knees, I continuing to look up at you as I kiss and lick a trail down your tummy, stopping at your jeans carefully unbuttoning, zipping down and easing down your legs, letting you step out of them
Stegral: *steps out.
Matthew82: kissing and nuzzling into your tummy playfully I lean down kissing your pussy through your panties, feeling them a bit moist already licking up your slit through your panties.. kissing up, circling my tongue playfully around your bellybutton, hooking my thumbs into your panties, drawing them slowly down your legs carefully letting you step out of them on bended knee
Stegral: *steps out.
Matthew82: on bended knee, I lick you your leg, kissing, gliding my tongue further up, sliding up your inner thigh, sucking and kissing, teasing your thigh a bit… mmmmm… looking up again, winking at you with a grin and then burying my mouth into you pussy, kissing deep, feeling your moistness spread on my lips, withdrawing a bit slipping my tongue up your slit
Stegral: *shudders in shock*
Matthew82: tasting your wetness on the tip of my tongue, slipping up and down, slowly gliding, listening to the wonderful noises of your slit then penetrating deep into your cunt, my tongue sliding hard and deep, burying my mouth into you, taking your leg with my hand draping it over my shoulder and pressing your hips back against the wall as I twist and turn my head tongue swirling around inside you tracing your inner walls, caressing over every ridge and bump
Stegral: Twitches against your face *Gasps*
Matthew82: licking circles, my head following my tongue, my nose pressed hard to your clit, as I force my tongue hard into you, stretching as far as I can, the tip almost bottoming out in your pussy, flicking inside you, moaning into your cunt, the vibrations escaping to graze against your clit, as I flick the tip of my tongue, pushing so hard I reach the bottom of your pussy, my tongue flipping up and down, pulling back just a bit, tongue waving in rhythm, beckoning you to me with it stretched flat, brushing up against your gspot, caressing and licking focousing there for a bit… my head gently bobbing teasing you a bit, tongue arched up, tracing the up along your gspot… grinding a bit harder licking rhythmically, breathing heavier I pick up the pace a bit, feeling you follow the rhythm with your hips, my tongue fucking your pussy a little harder, my saliva mixing with your juices heavily coating my chin and jaw
Stegral: feels the pressure of your chin & your nose & it drives me nuts..
Matthew82: holding your hips hard with my hands, I penetrate hard pushing deep licking faster, swirling and flicking my tongue the intensity of the moment rushing through me, pinning you hard to the wall, feeling you ride my tongue, my head beginning to thrash between your legs as I thrust my tongue hard into you, tongue fucking your cunt, my head twisting and turning, moaning into your cunt, feeling you fuck down onto my face, it driving me wild, my hands slip to your ass pulling you hard into my mouth forcing my tongue tighter into your pussy... thrashing wildly, head swaying hard, side to side, up and down, tongue flexing hard inside you… Groaning into you my head thrashing in a frenzy keeping pace with the intensity feeling your leg draw me harder into you my body tensing a bit
Stegral: *whimpers...don't stop...
Matthew82: The vein and muscles in my neck flexing hard, grinding my tongue hard into you, obeying you, lustfully attacking your cunt, tongue thrashing hard into you, feeling you buck your hips into me as my head whips, almost uncontrollably my tongue licking circles feeling you squeeze and release on my tongue as I flicking it teasingly inside breathing hard I start feeling your juices flow onto my face, knowing you are close I begin licking faster lustfully fucking your cunt grinding my face into you us both making sticky wet sounds
Stegral: *Grinds into your chin & nose*... the pressure is exquisite...Matthew82: Lapping at you I find your juices thick and sweet, moaning hard into you slipping my tongue out, withdrawing, sliding up your slit pressing my tongue hard into your clit, at first gently sweeping across it and then unleashing my tongue onto you licking hard and fast, almost ravishing it feeling it harden to the pressure of my tongue my head thrashing all over licking wildly, my breathing so fast as I feel you buck hard against my face "FUCK IT....FUCK MY FACE HARD" is what you hear as I release you for but a second… my hands squeezing your ass, tongue flicking at your clit then pressing hard, grinding away at it… smashing my mouth into you
Stegral: HOOOOOLLLLLYYYYYYYYY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK
Matthew82: lashing, moaning as I tongue fuck your clit, moaning hard as I suck it into my mouth grinding my head so fast, tongue lashing wildly, violently licking at your clit head thrashing all over
Stegral: Pulls your face into me as I cum....... hard.... fast... my body pumping wildly against your mouth
Matthew82: my face covered in your juices fuuckkkkkk moaning against your clit sucking into my mouth, flicking the tip with my tongue, easing up a bit feeling your pumping settle a bit I look up at you, winking playfully as I lap up your juices eagerly
Stegral: breathing heavily.... grinning... ” Whew…. I LIKE that payback “

We collapse on the floor & curl up, allowing Stegral to relish the moment

Wow.... That was a wonderful read. ;)
Thankss RHF....It was a nice IM session...LMAOOOO
much better than last night... so detailed...
Whew.. *fans self still*

Well.... damn, may need to visit here more often. ;)

LMAOOO it was a "well deserved payback for my services"
& he felt really bad tat I got left hanging...

What pillow???

ElusivButterfly said:
I read the two posts before yours...so............. ;) :eek:

ElusiveButterfly darlin!!! Welcome!!! It sure is nice to see someone from the Southeast coming in here and chatting with us!!! :rose: :rose:

ElusivButterfly said:

Sweety, the Lit folks are telling me that your mail box is full and you can't get any more messages till you delete some of them!! :confused:

tinman69s said:
ElusiveButterfly darlin!!! Welcome!!! It sure is nice to see someone from the Southeast coming in here and chatting with us!!! :rose: :rose:

Thank you

Va representing here....*smiling*

*deep curtsey* Nice to "meet" you :D

Back