How do I prepare my ass for anal

Frenzy5

Virgin
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Posts
2
I want to surprise my husband with full access to anal sex. We've played a little in the past but it's never gotten to the point of me enjoying anal sex. I want to use butt plugs to 'train' myself...what is more important when buying plugs, length or width? How big should I aim at reaching before anal play will be more enjoyable for me? How long should I aim at wearing a plug each day? Any advice would be great!
 
I can't answer any of those questions . . . but as a person who has never been on the receiving end of anal, for some reason a Vicodin seems like a good idea.
 
You can buy plugs in a trainer pack with various, usually three, sizes. Diameter of the largest part is what will matter. Start small and know your goal, you know your husband's girth. Lube is important. Use a lot. Do not use numbing lubes or freaking Vicodin. If it hurts, you need to know so you can stop.

Ask him to start with fingers, one and then two. In my experience, gradually building up to this leads to an enjoyable experience for both partners and more anal in the future.

Have fun!
 
I agree with the previous poster. Lube, lube, lube! It can be the difference between a serious ouch and feeling amaazzingg. The anal training plug sets are totally great. It helps if you're already aroused when you insert the plug or start having anal sex.
 
Eat more corn!

Kidding! Google is your friend... the answers are all out there.

Remember, relaxation is key.
 
Great thread. I am thinking of trying anal sex too. I have seen some of the butt plugs and lubes you can get.

Great advice about not using numbing lube!!!!!

I thought pain was part of anal sex, but now I now it's a sign that you must stop.

Thanks for this thread very useful.

Sam xx
 
There is lots involved in anal besides him "sticking it in." The prep can be lots of erotic fun. A good colon cleansing is very important - both partners need cleansed. Men want a good strap-on session after they have done their part. And before all of the finishing touches, a warm wet tongue is always wonderful.:)
 
There is lots involved in anal besides him "sticking it in." The prep can be lots of erotic fun. A good colon cleansing is very important - both partners need cleansed. Men want a good strap-on session after they have done their part. And before all of the finishing touches, a warm wet tongue is always wonderful.:)

But if you have lube all over your anus how can that be nice to lick?
 
I suppose saliva is a good lubricant. I have had one sexual partner spit on my anus before he inserted his fingers xx

Never been licked there though xx
 
Buy a copy of Anal Pleasure and Health. Read it.either ask your partner to read it, or share the information. Because misinformation runs rampant

Example - numbing lubes are bad for anal sex. If you are desensitized, damage may occur that you don't notice until it's much worse than if you hadn't been numb.
 
Plugs don't exactly prepare your ass for anal; they prepare your mind to accept an unnatural penetration. Then the mind tells the body, "It's okay. Relax." In a way, it's analogous to learning to deep throat.
 
I want to surprise my husband with full access to anal sex. We've played a little in the past but it's never gotten to the point of me enjoying anal sex. I want to use butt plugs to 'train' myself...what is more important when buying plugs, length or width? How big should I aim at reaching before anal play will be more enjoyable for me? How long should I aim at wearing a plug each day? Any advice would be great!

Anal sex is a favorite frequent, for me, in my house. IMO, and take it for what you will, but plugs are not where you should start for enjoying anal sex. I feel like fingers are where you should start. I find it especially satisfying when my husband uses his fingers while giving me oral. Plan a night specifically with the idea of exploring what feels good, stretching, and learning your anatomy with your partner. From there, if you want to use toys, I personally prefer a glass dildo with some texture. Often, you can find smaller (diameter) glass dildos. The sensation is perfect for anal play. Only graduate from one level to the next when you're 100% comfortable and are enjoying it.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83lo7OqruJI
Seriously that video is amazing for explaining all things anal related, but to keep things short/sweet/to the point:
  • LOTS OF LUBE! The butt doesn't naturally lubricate and going in "dry" can cause pain and/or tearing!
  • do NOT use numbing lube - if something is hurting, that's your body way of saying STOP
  • Don't just expect you to be able to full dick without proper preparation (some stretching might be needed, depending on the dick size)
  • Keep yourself relaxed, if you have growing anxiety, you will very likely experience pain
  • GO SLOW! Don't just ram yourself in the butt and go at it like a jack hammer.
 
anal

The most sensitive part is the sphincter. Just inside the sphincter your ass has plenty of room. Then farther in somewhere around the length of an average penis there is another sphincter and the colon starts to turn.

It will be a bit uncomfortable at first. As everyone has said take, your time. Use something small and work up to it - one finger, then two, then the smallest butt plug and so on. Don't get discouraged by that discomfort as long as it isn't a sharp pain. There is a tendency to think that if you can't take the first 1" it will only get worse. In fact the discomfort is because that strong tight sphincter muscle is being forced open from the wrong side (the same happens when you use it for what it was made for but the pressure comes from the inside), but once you are past that his dick (or whatever you are using) it isn't expanding it anymore so he will just glide on in to the more spacious area just inside your ass.

You'll notice that most butt plugs have a bulge and then narrow point. The bulge trains your ass to open up then once it is inside your sphincter wraps around the narrow part and holds the bulge it inside. Its all about training the sphincter to yield to gentle pressure. If you start with a small butt plug and wear it for an hour or so at a time you will eventually get to the point that instead of just staying in automatically it requires a bit of effort to squeeze it in. That means the muscles are starting to yield and you are ready for the next size. Once you get to a size where the bulge is a bit wider than his dick you will be ready to take him and still be snug enough to enjoy the stroke of his dick.

Like I said, unless he is really big the part just inside your sphincter will be able to accommodate him easily (it is used to taking a fairly big....um.....load). But be careful if he is quite long. There is a point maybe 6" or 7" in that will be equally sensitive because there is another sphincter and the colon starts to turn. It would just stop short of that and enjoy. If you are really committed and he is very large you can keep pushing it but it is more uncomfortable and something you want to ease into over many sessions.

Lube is obviously important but once you are conditioned saliva is more than adequate. I like to give her a good licking myself.

Plus of course cleanliness. I know of no easy way to really get it done other than a warm water enema. Fill and evacuate until nothing comes out. You can buy a little bulb that basically works like a turkey baster. The prep is anything but sexy but the result is worth it.
 
I rather lube, hate saliva. And me personally hate fingers up there. And usually a vibrator in the clit does miracles :D

Anna
 
For the start you need a warming lubricant and some anal toys
And I think some porn videos can help you in this process also :)

Warming lube can be a big mistake and toys are not something you need to have.
 
Back
Top