Poll & Discussion: Are you a cumslut?

Poll you *REALLY* like cum?

• Total voters
gulp gulp

cum slut here n proud. eat it. play with it. swallow it. on me. in me. pretty much nething with cum n im happy :p

I love the feeling of my man cumming in my mouth...Nothing like it...it gives an immense sense of power and extreme satisfaction that I have brought that on...

I do love cum on my tits as well...

It would be interesting to know what made you ladies open this thread to begin with? Not sure you were and wanted to find out more? Knew you were not and thought....maybe...maybe I want to be? Or knew you were and wanted to "brag"?

It doesn't matter how you answered the poll, ladies. What made you turn the page....and read?

Notice the poll isn't just for females (or did you know that, but just want replies from that segment?)

I created the poll just out of curiosity, to see how close my fetishes line up with others.

Cumming is such an exciting thing! I love long, drawn out teasing and sex sessions that end up with with a lot of cumming and a lot of cum. And it's a thrill being with a woman who feels the same way and who likes to see how much cum she can get out of me.

I do love it when I get my man to cum ;) I think though that it is the sense of control that I have at that time that turns me on most...Knowing they're cumming coz of me :) ah and yea nothing like my man cumming in my mouth...

That says it very well. I love being a cum-slut.

Yes, I am a cumslut for him.

I love everything about it and find his orgasm and the sharing of his cum to be a truly sensual and erotic experience.

• I love his taste and will gladly swallow or lick every drop I can find.
  • I love the way cum feels. There is nothing like it's slippery, silky feel. I love having him cum on my face and rubbing the head of his cock over my lips, chin and cheeks afterward.
  • I love the smell of cum, the smell of sex and everything about it.....so arousing.
  • I love the way it looks as it is erupting from his cock like a volcanoe. Seeing it being shot on my stomach, breast or pussy is a total turn on.
  • I love the way he moans as he is cumming. Knowing the pleasure he is experienceing at that very moment is indescribeable.

No doubt about it...I'm a cumslut.

I had an ex who absolutely loved my cum. She'd drink it out of a cup, even. Couldn't get enough of it. Every handjob ended with her wrapping her lips around my cock so she didn't miss a drop. Whenever she was around, nothing went to waste... Ah, I miss her a bit sometimes...

Yes, I am a cumslut for him.

I love everything about it and find his orgasm and the sharing of his cum to be a truly sensual and erotic experience.

• I love his taste and will gladly swallow or lick every drop I can find.
  • I love the way cum feels. There is nothing like it's slippery, silky feel. I love having him cum on my face and rubbing the head of his cock over my lips, chin and cheeks afterward.
  • I love the smell of cum, the smell of sex and everything about it.....so arousing.
  • I love the way it looks as it is erupting from his cock like a volcanoe. Seeing it being shot on my stomach, breast or pussy is a total turn on.
  • I love the way he moans as he is cumming. Knowing the pleasure he is experienceing at that very moment is indescribeable.

No doubt about it...I'm a cumslut.

He is so lucky to have you...

mmmmmmm that moment when I am sucking his cock...tasting my own juices around his shaft...knowing his body movements..knowing he is close...feeling him tense and his cock swell more before he grunts and begins sending torrents of cum down my hungry throat...letting some of it escape my lips down his cock for me to lick up....mmmmmmm just dosen't say it enough

mmmmmmm that moment when I am sucking his cock...tasting my own juices around his shaft...knowing his body movements..knowing he is close...feeling him tense and his cock swell more before he grunts and begins sending torrents of cum down my hungry throat...letting some of it escape my lips down his cock for me to lick up....mmmmmmm just dosen't say it enough

Tasting myself on him is a huge turn on for me as well.

Cum is fun, but it's just the result of a wonderful activity for me.

Being cum on is such a turn on for me, I've recently discovered. Ha, just thinking about it has me flushing, so I'd say that I'm at least part cumslut.

Cumsluts yes

Have had a number of women who were truly cumsluts.
In or on or around.
And a desire for cum which could not be satisfied

yummy

total male cumslut here :) love snowballing and eating it out of a woman. and when alone i hate to waste it so i have no choice but to drink it myself.;)

Back