BBQing White People

Oh, so you are two-faced as well as (pretend) unaware.

Ann in fact made a very clever and smart play doing this. The proof lies in the fact that the Trolls have not copied this AV. How cowardly does a Troll have to be in order to be afraid of copying this AV? After all they are posting as an anonymous Troll, yet are somewhat conscientious of offending the "wrong" posters. The Trolls are cowering in their mother's basement. :)

This.

Also, the cowardly alts are a million times worse than Ann. Zero balls, hiding behind a different name because they’re piss fucking weak.

Seriously. How piss weak must you be to cower behind a false name from MsAnn? Grow a fucking pair. And what’s worse is the alts aren’t even funny. Sheesh

Funny that you haven't posted a similar comment at any time in the last four plus months when numerous trolls/alts have been doing exactly the same to Ann with her AV. You are making yourself look like a Muppet with this pretend "I don't know what's going on" mentality. And even more interesting is that the cowardly trolls haven't stooped to using this AV as well...because it "belongs" to another member.
You certainly are showing your best here. Grow a pair and speak the truth instead of making yourself look stupid.

Ann is a vile troll, it's no wonder a mouth breather like you would defend him.

This.

Also, the cowardly alts are a million times worse than Ann. Zero balls, hiding behind a different name because they’re piss fucking weak.

Seriously. How piss weak must you be to cower behind a false name from MsAnn? Grow a fucking pair. And what’s worse is the alts aren’t even funny. Sheesh

mAnn deserves everything he gets, cunt. :)

mAnn deserves everything he gets, cunt. :)

"everything he gets" are words, boring, repetitive ones, typed by you while you on a fairly expensive sex-junket.

You sure are getting Ann good!

So tell us Coward, why haven't you switched AV's yet?

In Rob's defense, it is much harder to switch AVs when accessing Lit from a small smart phone while on his sex-tourist trip.

He doesn't have much practice which is why, like clockwork, you can count two Rob and cowardly sock-puppet-free windows durng each leg of his daily commute.

The cowardly tranny rushed in here mighty fast, just sitting waiting for me. It's too easy. :)

I'm ok with this av. I'm sure adrina won't mind, or she could complain about it, which would make her what, exactly? :)

\
Basic concept....Ann has an different AV that you don't have now. Wasn't that a simple concept?

Its adrinas av, moron. He, like you, expected me to change it and now that I didnt you morons are all upset. Like I said, basic is obviously too advanced for you. :)

"Rushed in?"

I don't know how you access threads but I just click the link and I'm there- it's almost instantaneous!

Then I read, decide what if anything I want to respond to, and do so. Is there some other way I should be doing it? :confused:

This.

Look, I like your feistiness and spunk. I have no beef at all with you and not interested in going back and forth.

That said, I realize that Ann is sitting back enjoying this thread, any minute amount of attention for Ann is better than none.

But in this case, the poster in question is not really all that innocent.

The poster is a Deplorable person who creates vanity threads on various posters, particularly vociferous left-leaning women and writes slander about them, accusing them of being men. He also has another alt by the name of Ann_Tagonist. God knows how many other alts he possesses. The stealing of Adrina's AV is one major example of his pettiness. Adrina is a cool poster who doesn't really bother anyone. He only targeted her because she is a strong woman who is vocal in political threads.

It is HE that is the ultimate coward.

I think I've spent enough time on this thread, and with that, I will step away.

Last edited:
^^^ Sounds just like LukAtMyDik. Amirite?

Call him Luk and he will encourage you to think so; call him RobDownSouth and six sock-puppets will show up to insist that Rob never uses alts.

Its adrinas av, moron. He, like you, expected me to change it and now that I didnt you morons are all upset. Like I said, basic is obviously too advanced for you. :)

More like you are a basic Coward. A Troll that is afraid of Adrina and MsAnn. Here let me help you out...

2f314c4ddb45608547e892b03c342c9f_ft_lt.jpg

Look, I like your feistiness and spunk. I have no beef at all with you and not interested in going back and forth.

That said, I realize that Ann is sitting back enjoying this thread, any minute amount of attention for Ann is better than none.

But in this case, the poster in question is not really all that innocent.

The poster is a Deplorable person who creates vanity threads on various posters, particularly vociferous left-leaning women and writes slander about them, accusing them of being men. He also has another alt by the name of Ann_Tagonist. God knows how many other alts he possesses. The stealing of Adrina's AV is one major example of his pettiness.

It is HE that is the ultimate coward.

I think I've spent enough time on this thread, and with that, I will step away.

U mad bro? (I saw the trolls saying that) :)

Because it bothers mAnn when I use his av's. It's a pretty basic concept, I guess basic is too advanced for you, mouth breather.:)

You aren’t using his Anns av though now are you?

This is why we keep it old school and have 99% of the alts on iggy

Because unfortunately for the regulars, the majority of the alts these days are little piss weak fuckwits. Nothing better to do with their time. Buhbye piss weak boring unfunny shit stain.

Back