New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Kik Group

I put together a new Kik group and looking for some new members. Have a few fun ideas if anyone's interested PM me your name and will send an invite.

38 married male looking to chat and or play with a lady or ladies. Anything from normal to kinky. Mhg1999 is my kik

56 y/o divorced dad. Looking for fun chat on kik. mythicman0762 is how to find me.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant, degrading and humiliating taboos in real-time cybersex. If you need these things for intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved and filthy, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

40 year old English guy looking for long term chat partner and fellow deviant for naughty online chats, general mischief and being very bad together. Must have a sense of humour and understand that the art of conversation is a two way thing. Ladies only please. Kik id is DrumSi39

Young Englishman looking to chat and RP with women, both kinky and vanilla.

I'm a big fan of forced, master/slave, pet play and blackmail scenarios.

If you're interested then you can reach me under the same name on kik as mine on here, bear in mind my timezone is GMT.

Hi folks, I’m Jack. From the UK, 36, male. I’m away with work for a few days so have some time on my hands. If you’d like to Kik chat, send me a message and let’s see if we get along. I’m jacksonkennedy12

Thanks for reading

37 bi-ish white male interested in talking with a COUPLE about a bit mmf
Kik is fnf1280

Hey everyone, I'm 20, looking for fun. Been a bit bored lately. Hopefully you can handle what I have to offer. This website has turned me into a kinkier person so my bio doesn't apply to me anymore. Well anyways, my Kik is the same as my username here.

Daddy Dom

Hi, I'm a 51yo attractive, 6'2" Daddy Dominant from Western Australia. I love taboo topics and themes. Very little surprises or shocks Me. Love to chat and have taboo kinky fun on kik. I have dark hair greying, green eyes, I'm big and strong although I don't get to the gym as much these days. Looking for a special young lady to chat with and maybe more. I'm into younger under 25 babygirl types with secret fantasies and nasty kinks. I'm friendly but firm, rough but smooth, cool but hot and hard but fair. Drk_Mn666

Would love to chat sometime with females. 39m here, Canada. nontguy On right now amd looking to have some fun chat.

Last edited:
Irish Cuck

Married man in my late 40s. Feeling rather kinky about been a cuck. Looking for long detailed rp of been cucked. Many thanks.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Straight 40/m here up for chatting with women about experiences and desires. Name is the same as here.

Hey all 35 Australia..happy to chat on kik..message me for details

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant taboos in cybersex play. If you need to feel degraded and humiliated for intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved and filthy, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back