What are you fuckers reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is like an indiesnob music thread. Except it's filled with books nobody ever heard of instead of music nobody ever heard of.:cool:

How dare you compare my fab thread to the ramblings of that mad cunt with no taste whatsoever!
 
I'm gonna guess she still will be in a love triangle at the end of it and at least one vehicle will be blown up or destroyed.

I hope so! I love when other things blow up in her books too. The taxidermy one was priceless :)

There is another mystery series where the woman's father is always bringing in strange animals, and there was one about extreme croquet. Do you know that one? Found it! "No Nest for the Wicket"
 
Last edited:
Filth - Irvine Welsh.

Enjoying it. One of the narrative voices is the point of view of a tapeworm. Violent and raw, like his other stuff.

What are you readers fucking?
 
The Evolutionary Void - Peter F. Hamilton

Toll the Hounds - Steven Erikson
 
I like the concept of the series. "Stepping" to an infinite number of worlds is a unique story line.

this sounds to me like the "Amber" series by roger zelazny, not a bad series at all.

i'm reading American Gods by neil gaiman because i want to.
and Dark Places by gillian flynn because i have to, for yet another book club
 
The Evolutionary Void - Peter F. Hamilton

Toll the Hounds - Steven Erikson

I restarted the Malazan series again. It's so dense I'm still finding new stuff in it third time around.

And I'm reading Niven's The Mote in God's Eye, because it's the only one of his I've never read before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top