So, what are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what I should be. Also, caffeinating, trying to get some energy in body as I’m feeling a bit sickie.

working up the strength to answer some posts...
but instead, I find myself here... hehe

Watching a curling match that I already know the result and a BBC documentary about Wales

Trying not to drop the phone on my face as I struggle to keep my eyes open...

Shaking my head at the sheer amount of BS I'm wading through and holding my nose. FFS.

Waiting for the hockey game to start. And worrying about my boy, who still is on the road. Ugh.

Laying naked on my bed in my hotel thinking maybe I should have actually give up And hop in the shower

Trying to fend off a headache by staring at a tiny phone screen, in the dark.

:eek: Umm...let me know how that works out...I had to just give up and sit down in my recliner and nap the headache away earlier...:eek:

That seems ripe for disaster. Might I recommend some hot tea? Or perhaps exercise? I'm told both are the cures for what may ail you.

That seems ripe for disaster. Might I recommend some hot tea? Or perhaps exercise? I'm told both are the cures for what may ail you.

I’ve been sold a bill of goods! Staring at a phone screen in the dark doesn’t cure headaches? I suppose you’re going to tell me that the ten minute head stand was a bad idea too.

I’ve been sold a bill of goods! Staring at a phone screen in the dark doesn’t cure headaches? I suppose you’re going to tell me that the ten minute head stand was a bad idea too.

Well, I mean, I enjoyed watching it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back