(F for M): I want YOU!

AnAmericanDarling

Really Experienced
Hi all, thanks for stopping by!

I’m looking for a man I can correspond via private message with to start off and then maybe some instant messenger later. Sorry, that’s all I have and I’m not planning to set up anything like Skype or Kik. If you don’t like it, you know where the door is. I want this to be a very casual correspondence, maybe a few times a week or more if we get closer. Looking for someone who I can talk with about very plain things to very sexual things.

A little bit about me: I’m a 31-year-old woman from the Midwest of the U.S. I have a good job and I love to read, write, watch TV and online shop. I have a small figure, dark hair and pretty eyes. I have my kinks and find it’s more fun to be un-ladylike.

What I hope to find from you: I would like a man who is somewhere between the ages of 30 and 50. I’m looking for someone I can feel a connection from. Other than that, I really don’t have any “requirements”.

Hope to hear from some of you and thank you for reading!

I’m looking for a man I can correspond via private message with to start off and then maybe some instant messenger later. Sorry, that’s all I have and I’m not planning to set up anything like Skype or Kik. If you don’t like it, you know where the door is. I want this to be a very casual correspondence, maybe a few times a week or more if we get closer. Looking for someone who I can talk with about very plain things to very sexual things.

A little bit about me: I’m a 31-year-old woman from the Midwest of the U.S. I have a good job and I love to read, write, watch TV and online shop. I have a small figure, dark hair and pretty eyes. I have my kinks and find it’s more fun to be un-ladylike.

What I hope to find from you: I would like a man who is somewhere between the ages of 30 and 50. I’m looking for someone I can feel a connection from. Other than that, I really don’t have any “requirements”.

Evening Darling .. I'm a 40yr old guy from Ontario, pretty laid back an normal I'd think lol
I do have my kinky side as I'm sure we all do 😈
Feel free to message me if ya like, an hope you have a great night.

Good evening miss,

Midwestern guy here, looking for similar friends on here. Someone to chat with, sexual and not. I'm only 27, but would still appreciate the opportunity to become your acquaintance on lit.

Hope to tty soon miss!

Have a good night.

I'm always missing the cutoff! ;)
Good luck to you! Happy hunting!

Hi Darling,
I am from Illinois and I would love to chat and get to know you. I am also looking for someone to chat with about anything and everything. I am very easy, laid back guy and also very open person. I also do not Skype or kik.
I am 48yrs old, about 6 ft and around 188lbs with salt and pepper hair. Just your all around average guy looking to chat.
If you are still looking and would like to get to know me send me a pm and we
can chat. If it happens that you feel ok to instant message each other great if not talking here is ok also.

Back