NY Times absolutely BURIES Senator Amy Klobuchar

RobDownSouth

Never Banhammered
Joined
Apr 13, 2002
Posts
72,245
The New York Times absolutely BURIED Senator Amy Klobuchar's presidential aspirations today, in a scathing hit piece.

She's called herself a "very tough boss", but dozens of former staffers spoke off the record about her nastiness and pettiness. She's just plain mean.

Most definitely not "Presidential Timber".
 
you mean she's a mean girl with an aggressive personality who abuses people? lands, no...we can't have anyone like that in the white house.
 
RobDownSouth writes: "She's called herself a "very tough boss", but dozens of former staffers spoke off the record about her nastiness and pettiness. She's just plain mean."

Amy Klobuchar sounds just like Hillary Clinton. Even people who LIKE Hillary readily admit that she's a bitch.

phrodeau writes: "Does she grab them by the pussy? That's the new standard."

Donald Trump admitted exactly that and the people STILL elected him president of the U.S. It's pretty clear to me that Americans knew what they wanted and went for it!

rae121452 writes: "you mean she's a mean girl with an aggressive personality who abuses people? lands, no...we can't have anyone like that in the white house."

I don't believe that ANY of the Democrats currently running for president (and I'm including Joe Biden in that list) are capable of defeating Donald Trump in 2020. Today's Democratic Party is in transition, just like they were in 1972.

(NOTE: In 1972 the Democrat running for president won a total of ONE STATE and the District of Columbia!)
 
Back
Top