Cougar looking for her cub

DivaPrincess

Really Experienced
I'm a mature woman who still feels as sexy as ever. I hit the gym several times a week and take care of myself. I've recently discovered that I'm attracted to younger men.

For now, I'd like to chat online and see where it goes. I would love to explore something more long term with the right man. I enjoy sex and talking about sex.

Thank you for listening and I look forward to hearing from you.

You look lovely and fairly youthful in your pictures. When you say younger men, where is 33 on that range? I would like very much to chat with you, if you're interested. I did message you on Kik, but will pm you on here instead if you prefer that. I hope this finds you well. Later. :)

You look lovely and fairly youthful in your pictures. When you say younger men, where is 33 on that range? I would like very much to chat with you, if you're interested. I did message you on Kik, but will pm you on here instead if you prefer that. I hope this finds you well. Later. :)

25-35 is fine. šŸ˜‰

Annddd....be ready for the overflowing inbox!!

25-35 is fine. šŸ˜‰

Oh, good to knwo, I happen to be 33 also, so I am surprised to find I still fit into a cub range. :D

I'd be happy to get to know you.
I'm a single guy, so I'm free to play if you'd like. :D

Hello,
My name is Jay 29 years old. I saw the picture and.... wow you got it. The only thing is.... that I wished there were more. Beauty is not the hair, size, or shape, but by connections we make. Ever want to chat hit me here or on KIK @ jbird3124
Cheers.

I'm 29 and fantasize about cougars daily. I'm a former college football player who keeps in good shape, message me if you'd like

I'm a mature woman who still feels as sexy as ever. I hit the gym several times a week and take care of myself. I've recently discovered that I'm attracted to younger men.

For now, I'd like to chat online and see where it goes. I would love to explore something more long term with the right man. I enjoy sex and talking about sex.

Thank you for listening and I look forward to hearing from you.

bump.....

Cougar6.jpg

Back