Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's right, me and the kids have got nothing better to do all week than come up with petty annoyances to turn you into Attila the Hun every weekend.

Ugh. I hate seeing myself on video -- and WHY didn't I put on something more presentable before that interview? :eek:

Sheath smiled largely and said to say "Hi" back to Ent and Sarahh...

Crim, I'm so sorry I didn't think on that earlier. I was coming back here with a set of very specific goals and accomplished them early... if I wouldn't have been so focused I could have rented a car and driven up to see you. Raincheck? Please? :kiss:

I just got back from a poker tournament. I came in 19th out of 150 or so people. Prizes started at 16th, so I got nothing. I only made five or six mistakes too.

And then on the drive home I had to see the woman I was with last making out with a guy she picked up there in my rear view mirror (I could see them whenever a car pulled up behind them).

Blurt, blurt, and blurt ... I've wanted to do that for weeks :D

I'm sure I'm not the first, maybe the 100th :rolleyes:

Choli ke picheh kya hain?

chunari ke niche kya hain?

Choli mein dil hain mera, chunari mein dil hain mera...

;) :devil:

Wkd song, caused a stir, the remix is brilliant too ;)

When my bellydance class got canceled, I kept waiting for it to start again. Then I kept staying up so late every night that I couldn't muster the energy to do my dance videos in the morning. No wonder I've been sluggish! My one ballet/jazz class a week just doesn't cut it.

Time to dust off those DVDs and start looking for another place that offers belly dance.

unrelated blurt: sometimes I wonder is the easy way isn't the way I should choose.

When my bellydance class got canceled, I kept waiting for it to start again. Then I kept staying up so late every night that I couldn't muster the energy to do my dance videos in the morning. No wonder I've been sluggish! My one ballet/jazz class a week just doesn't cut it.

Time to dust off those DVDs and start looking for another place that offers belly dance.

unrelated blurt: sometimes I wonder is the easy way isn't the way I should choose.
IMHO, belly dance is best done at home. Alone. With the shades drawn. That way you can turn the music waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy the fuck up and just shake whatcha got, and not worry about looking like an idiot in front of other people.

Besides, it's fun that way. :D

IMHO, belly dance is best done at home. Alone. With the shades drawn. That way you can turn the music waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy the fuck up and just shake whatcha got, and not worry about looking like an idiot in front of other people.

Besides, it's fun that way. :D

I agree com-PLETE-ly. :eek:

Yes, but you're just shy about it. LOL... This coming from somebody who got to the point of offers to get paid to dance in front of people as part of a troupe. And very nearly accepted.

I did my stint pole dancing in college -- and learned I didn't much care for exhibitionistic dance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back