Led down the Path to.... (Closed to Loves_Pink)

CFMB_fan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Posts
4,901
.

Name: Adrian Ham
Age 48
Height: 6 ft
Eyes: Piercing Blue
Hair: Black, with grey highlights and slightly balding, so cropped short
Build: Tall, broad like a rugby player but also carries some middle age spread
Profession: Accountant

It was early September, and time for Adrian to advertise the top floor ‘studio flat’ which Adrian had done since his wife passed away. The space was otherwise wasted, and he at times liked some company in the place. and so had decided to offer his top floor area to mostly Post-grad students attending the local prestigious University. He was situated close to the Priestgate campus, once a Church of England college.

Adrian read the advert for the last time before reaching to click on Send. By mid Monday morning, the advert will be on the University’s accommodation website.

Room available for Rent.

A room is available in an Edwardian town house close to the town centre and the university. The room is situated on the top floor and includes an en-suite shower/WC and a kitchenette. Access to the ground floor full kitchen is available with notification. There is also access to a bath on another level if required. The Location of the house is on Priestgate's way if you want to view the location on Google Maps.

I am an officially recognised service provider to the University, and have relevant references from the Accommodation Office.

House is fully modernised internally whilst keeping its Edwardian period charm and character. Mod-cons includes both a wireless and cable network accessing Virgin Media's 150 GB service. The room also has a TV access point for cable TV (Tivo) as well as ‘standard’ TV. There is storage space for a push bike if required.

Rent for the flat for a young professional would be in the region of £800. However I have chosen to rent to a student, preferably one studying a postgraduate qualification but not limited to. To that end, with a suitable character reference and an official letter stating that you are indeed a bona file student, rent will be in the region of £550 (negotiable in part) I would prefer the quieter study-conscious character rather than a party animal.

Please call me on 07123 567890

Having pressed sent, he opened up Lightroom on his desktop, his photo cataloguing and basic editing suite; and spend the next hour or so on the Sunday afternoon editing some photos he had recently taken, before feeling his eyes starting to feel slightly screen fatigued.

He put the desktop to sleep, and looked up at some of his portraits he had taken, before leaving the office, turning the light of as he did so, and headed downstairs, and poured himself a bottle of ale from the beer fridge, as he settled himself into the sweet spot, and reached for his tablet. Moments later, he was immersed in Pink Floyd, enjoying the sound, as he thought of the weekend, What else is better than enjoying a Sunday afternoon, music and a good ale. He looked at the wall, and saw the portrait of his wife, taken before she was diagnosed with what turned out to be a fatal case of cancer. He quickly shook away those thoughts. He needed to relax.
 
[TR][TD]
attachment.php
[/TD][TD]
Name: Alyson Jones
Age: 27
Height: 5 ft 8 inches
Build: 32D-28-34 , 115lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Long brown
Profession: Research Assistant and Grad Student at University[/TD][/TR]


Alyson had to make a new start. Since earning her undergraduate degree, she had struggled to find a decent job. In her field, most employers wanted researchers with graduate level degrees. Not having such a degree limited her employment opportunities, and kept her from making a living income. The lack of dependable income had forced her to live at home with her parents, and she hated that. Even at 27 years of age, they still treated her like a child; setting a curfew for her, wanted to know all about her friends, and complaining that her clothes were too provocative.

She finally got a break when a work/study opportunity became available at the Priestgate campus. She could work part-time and begin work on her graduate degree. A win-win in her mind. And as the distance to campus from her parent's home was not a viable commute, she could tell her parents that she had to move closer to campus and free herself of their restrictive rules. But that meant that she had to find someplace cheap to live.

Alyson spent most of the weekend on the University’s accommodation website. As the semester was just about to begin, most places were already taken. What was left was either too high a price, or too far from campus, and she didn't have her own transportation.

Then Monday morning a new advert appeared on the website. Room available for Rent. It sounded perfect in many ways; a top floor room with shower/WC and a kitchenette. It could give her the privacy and freedom to live the way she wanted to live. It was very close to campus, and to the local pubs where she knew she would spend some amount of her time. Even being away from school for a few years, Alyson was still the party animal and quite a flirt with the men.

Two items in the the advert caused a bit of concern, The rent was too steep for her income, and the landlord's preference for a quieter study-conscious character rather than a party animal. She blew-off this second item as it was only listed as a preference, not a hard requirement. Alyson figured she could skate on this one, or at least use her charms to defend her actions against any of the landlord's concerns.

The rent would be a more serious challenge. But again she really wanted this room, and she hoped she could flirt enough with the landlord to negotiate a lower, acceptable rate.

She picked up her cell and dialed the number.

"Hello. I'm calling about the room for rent." She used her most pleasant, little girl voice.

"Yes, I would like to see it today, if I may."

The voice on the other end of the line suggested a time.

"Two o'clock?, yes I can be there. Yes, I can find my way. See you then. Bye." She ended the conversation with her typical sing-song voice.

Alyson had to pick the right clothes to make the best impression upon the landlord. He had sounded like an older gentleman and she knew she would use her wiles to get what she wanted. She chose a fashionable mid-length skirt which emphasized her tanned and toned legs. Not too short to be inappropriate, but short enough to catch the attention of any male. She put on a simple, long-sleeve black top, and wore her fashion boots. Yes, this would make the right impression.

Promptly at two o'clock she put a big smile on her face and rang the bell at the town house on Priestgate's way.
 
.

Adrian was working in his home office when his mobile rang. He looked at the display, and saw the number as opposed to a name, a contact.

"Hello, Adrian speaking, may I help you?"

"Hello. I'm calling about the room for rent."

Adrian hear the uncertainty in the stranger's voice.

"sure, what do you want to know?"

They ended up chatting for about five minutes as he quickly described the place to her.

Her voice grew in confidence as she realised the place is was still available.

"Sure, two o clock is fine, and what should I call you Miss?"

He put the phone down, and returned to the spread sheet. As an accountnat, he was now self employed, having worked for a large multi-national in the state capital before leaving when his wife Jane was diagnosed with cancer, a batle that she finally lost.

He decided not to return to the panic race in the city, and set up his own practice, supporting local companies in the town. He enjoyed it, and he made enough money not to have t worry about cash, he owned his home out right, and had spent money on converting it into what it was now.

Many of the other houses on the road had been converted into flats, but not his. It was an old Edwardian town house, with a basement and three floors, the top floor having been converted into a studio flat, for the nurse that looked after his wife in her final months. Converting it into a lodgings fora student was a simple matter.

It had a short front garden, and several steps upto the front door. The stret had old trees, starting to turn colour with Autumn apporaching. The cars in the street were sensible middle class SUVs and the like with the odd sporty model.

Dressed in shorts and a thin fleece top, as 2pm approached, he headed down stairs and turned the Espresso machine on, as well as the kettle, prepared for either tea or coffee.

It wasnt long before he heard the Ding Dong of the door bell, and walked along the hallway to the front door, the stairs on his right, and the doors to the rooms on his left.

He opened the door and took a second glance as he saw her, her long brunette hiar, and a curvaceous bust hidden beneath her black top, the tension lines in her top across her breasts clearly evident. She was just young enough to be his daughter he thought, as he glanced at her face, avoiding any unnecessary stares that could be totally mis read as a dirty old man.

"Hi; you must be Alyson, please come in, I'm Adrian." offering his hand.


.
 
Before the door opened, Alyson had been thinking about the male voice she had spoken with on the phone. She knew that anyone that was going to rent an upper floor of their home had to have some wealth, and some years of age. Most likely he was older, as old as her parents or grandparents. As this would be a place she hoped to call home, and a place where she wanted to feel safe, she really hoped that the owner was not a lecherous old man.

When the door open, she was pleasantly surprised to see the tall handsome gentleman who was casually dressed. He offered his hand in greeting and identified himself as Adrian. As she stepped forward she shook his hand and spoke.

"Yes I'm Alyson. So pleased to meet you, and to know that your room is still available. I thought certain that it would be snatched up in a moment."

She found herself looking up and down at him, and aware that he also was checking her out. She hoped that her attire appeared conservative enough, while actually accentuating her curvy body. She needed to sell herself to him as much as he needed to find a tenant for his upper room.

"Will you show me the room? Then we can discuss terms and conditions."

She really needed to win him over, before they discussed the amount of rent.

As she entered the house, she swayed her hips with every step, hoping to catch his eye. She knew her ass was a bit larger that she liked, but it was nicely shaped and some number of men were attracted that asset of hers. She intended to use all her assets to close this deal.
 
.

"Will you show me the room? Then we can discuss terms and conditions."

Adrian smiled at her abrupt approach..

"I am not sure if you are in a position to discuss terms and conditions Alyson" he joked.

"Would you like to see the kitchen and utility room frst and have a cup of tea or coffee?"

Before she had time to answer; he led her down the hallway, painted in a warm light orange/caramel colour to the kitchen, with photos of him and a woman of a similar age as well as photographs printed onto canvas screens.

The Kitchen was large but relatively narrow, with a breakfast bar at one end and 'bar' style stools. It was spacious and well thought out, with a gas hob and electric ovens. The kettle was steaming, and next to it was a state of the art Espresso machine and matching coffee bean grinder.

"Your room doesn't have an oven, just a dual microwave, but you are more than welcome to use the small oven in here. Through the back is the utility/laundry room with a chest freezer which will have space for you to store stuff in should you wish to. So tea or coffee Alyson?"

As he asked, he starts to prepare a coffee for himself.
 
She heard him say that he didn't think she was in a position to discuss terms and conditions. He obviously underestimated her abilities. His blind-spot was to her advantage, she thought.

As he led her into the kitchen, Alyson noticed the photos on the walls of Adrian with a woman his age. She assumed that was his wife, but as Adrian kept speaking, she was trying to pay attention as he was covering things about the house that she might be using. He mentioned the laundry room and she made note to go inspect that. Finally Adrian stop talking as he asked "tea or coffee Alyson?"

She took a deep breath, making sure that he noticed her D-cup breasts rise and fall.

"Well Adrian, I expected to see the room first, and then the tour of the other amenities. You have a very nice home. It appears very comfortable." Alyson realized that it was rude of her to not answer his question.

"Oops. Sorry I was distracted. I will have some coffee, with milk and sugar, please."

As Adrian turned to prepare the coffee, Alyson continued speaking.

"Is your wife home? I assume that is her with you in all these pictures. She is very lovely."
 
.

"Is your wife home? I assume that is her with you in all these pictures. She is very lovely."

Adrian turned to face the younger women in his kitchen.

"Alas Jane is not home. She crossed the threshold to the other side a few years ago; so hopefully she is waiting patiently for me to join her at some point." his voice was soft and clearly full of controlled emotion.

"Why don't you go and check the Laundry room Alyson, whilst I prepare the coffees? There is no rush to see the room is there?" His eyes met hers, trying to fathom her out.
 
Alyson was shocked when Adrian told her that his wife, Jane, had passed away. She could hear the emotion in his voice. It was clear that the memory of losing his wife caused him some pain.

"I am so sorry. I didn't know." she replied in a soft voice. "Obviously you loved her dearly and miss her greatly."

She didn't know whether to go view the laundry room or stay to console Adrian. She did want to see the room for rent. She felt an urgency to find a place to live as her work started in a few days, and classes began shortly after that. However, if he might be her landlord, she needed to know about him, and what motivated him. She thought that showing him empathy was probably the best move. She truly wanted to comfort him as her question about the photos had made him sad. She also knew it would let him know she could be a caring, sensitive person.

Alyson reached out gently placed her hand on Adrian's arm.

"I can see the laundry room later. Will you tell me about Jane?"
 
.

"Thanks Alyson. I am over her death as much as I am ever going to be." he turned to smile at her placing his hand on hers...

"Why don't you view the laundry room whilst I finish the coffees and then we can do a tour of the house..."

He paused.

"She died of cancer and complications. but thanks for your sweet words."
 
Alyson felt Adrian place his hand on her hand. She could see and feel that he had large, strong hands. 'I bet he knows how to use those hands.' she thought, her mind in the gutter, a place her mind often wandered off to. She quickly left those thoughts and came back to the task at hand, determining if his room for rent was satisfactory to her and whether she could negotiate an affordable rental rate.

"I am sorry to hear about your wife." she said with all sincerity. Reverting back to her inspection of the house, she changed her tone to be more upbeat.

"I'll take a quick look at the laundry room and then we can have our coffee."

She went through to the back and saw the laundry and the freezer. As with everything else in the house she had seen so far, it was all quality equipment and appeared to be in good functioning condition. It showed that Adrian had good taste and cared about everything in his home. Alyson was developing a good feeling about this place, and about Adrian. Surely he wasn't a pervert or a lecherous old man.

She returned to the kitchen just as Adrian handed her a cup of coffee. She took a sip and smiled, batting her long eyelashes at him.

"This is wonderful Adrian. You can make me coffee every morning." The moment those words came out she realized that she probably shouldn't have said that, or at least not that way. He could have easily misunderstood her intentions.
 
.

"This is wonderful Adrian. You can make me coffee every morning."


"Well thank you for your kind words Alyson, but I am not a Butler" he teased back.

Adrian asked Alyson several questions about her course and her plans as they sipped their coffees. Finally, when their cups were empty, he rinsed them and placed them in the sink before leading her onto a guided tour.

Adrian started the guided tour, showing her the back dining room, with a large table set for 6 people, but clearly large enough for 8 0r possibly ten if they are close friends. The dining room itself back out onto a conservatory, which had patio doors opening onto the garden and decking area. Looking up would reveal a small outcrop from the first floor. As he led her into the conservatory, a camera tripod could be seen. Looking up to the outcrop reveals some glass bricks.

“This room gets the afternoon sun.” he offered.

He led her back into the hall way and showed her the door to the basement as he opened it, and led her down a set of stairs, a motion sensor turning on the lights. As you descend down the stairs, there is a matted area and a flat screen and a rowing machine. “Happy for you to use the gym area if you wish. You can watch youtube fitnessblender videos if you want to.”

At the base of the stairs was a door, locked.

Adrian led her back upto the stairs into the hallway and the front room, one length fitted with bespoke furniture, a large flat screen TV mounted as if a cinema screen. There was leather covered furniture and again more photos of Adrian and Jane, as well as his own photos printed onto canvas blocks.

He led her up to the first floor…

“Out of bounds” please. “This is my floor.” Looking around, there was a door over the kitchen which was ajar and looked like an office. There was another door over the door to the living room; and another door leading to a small room over the front door and hallway. The door was blocked by a piece of furniture.

The second floor is a guest floor with two bedrooms and a dump room. Over the kitchen was a bathroom, nicely fitted out with a bath and a shower leading into the bath.

“Happy for you to use this bath, I have my own on my floor. Also if you have friends or parents staying, as long as you let me know, I am more than happy for them to use these rooms as long as you wash and tidy up afterwards.”


Finally he led her up to the final floor, a door at the top of the stairs with a lock. He led her inside to show her a studio flat, with a small enuite bathroom over the lower bathroom, with a shower, sink and toilet. The main room had a double bed, a simple iron affair, and fitted units along one wall including a desk. At the other end was a small kitchen with a kettle a small fridge and an electric hob.

Along the wall with the units was also a desk area and book shelves. There were also power sockets, including a couple with inbuilt USB ports. There was also a cable for the network point.

“So what do you think?” as he leant against the desk area watching Alyson as she walked around the room, opening the doors as all viewers do.
 
Alyson made mental notes about everything Adrian showed to her, and the areas that he said were out of bounds, or behind locked doors. She wouldn't want to run afoul of her landlord by being someplace he didn't want her to be.

The space on the third floor appeared very adequate for her needs. As she would have the entire floor, it would feel private. And he was allowing her to access and use much of the main portion of the house. She really had a good feeling about this place.

"Mr Ham, this is exactly what I am looking for. You know, a single girl like me needs a place to live where I can feel comfortable and safe." She stood with a knee bent, her shapely hip set aside. She looked into his eyes and fluttered her long eyelashes at him.

"As I told you while we drank coffee, I am in grad school and only working part-time. My income is very limited. I just cannot afford £550 each month. Your advert indicated that the rate was negotiable. I can offer you £350 per month. I can be the best tenant, so quiet that you won't even know I am here."

She reached out and touched his arm, her fingers lightly tapping his skin.
 
.

"As I told you while we drank coffee, I am in grad school and only working part-time. My income is very limited. I just cannot afford £550 each month. Your advert indicated that the rate was negotiable. I can offer you £350 per month. I can be the best tenant, so quiet that you won't even know I am here."

Adrian listened to Alyson as she explained her circumstances and her financial situation, which he appreciated. What he didn't appreciate however was her her body contact - as he walked out of her reach before turning to face her.

"Firstly Alyson, thanks you for your honesty, and I do hope you are a quiet diligent student, I have been know to ask tenants to leave if they are too noisy or untidy..."

He paused.

"Now I could easily rent this room to a young professional for around £800 a month, but I choose to help the future of this country with a lower more student friendly rate. But your Offer is around £200 less then my asking rate. No you have seen this house, I am sure that you are aware of how timing consuming it can be to keep it relatively clean and dust free. You have mentioned that you have a part time job so this may not be a viable option. But I propose that for around 3 hours a week, you help me clean the communal areas, such as the laundry room, the hallways and stairs, the living room, gym if you use it. Not a deep clean, but enough to keep it looking tidy loved and cherished... If so, I would happily consider your preferred payment Alyson..."


His eyes fell upon her as he watched her body language awaiting her response to his offer. IT was a reasonable offer, and the last few tenants had been quite diligent in their cleaning duties.
 
Alyson hated house cleaning. Her parents had insisted that while she lived under their roof, she had to do her share of the chores and cleaning house was one of those. Adrian was offering to let her have the room for the amount she offered, £350 per month, so she considered 3 hours of house cleaning a week was a reasonable price to pay for her privacy and freedom from her parents. She was excited and wanted to quickly accept before Adrian changed his mind, or received a better offer.

Alyson extended her hand to close the deal.

"I accept your terms." Her face was beaming in delight. "How soon may I move in? And may I be allowed to have an occasional visitor, you know, to study with?"

Alyson intended to have "study partners" visit her bedroom, but school work was not what they would be studying. Alyson figured that Mr. Ham didn't need to know what was happening behind her closed bedroom door as long as they kept things quiet.
 
.

Adrian Watched Alyson ponder as he studied her, her top tight across waht appeared to be full breasts; and her dark grey skirt that almost reached her knees...

It was not long before she made her decision...

"I accept your terms." Her face was beaming in delight. "How soon may I move in? And may I be allowed to have an occasional visitor, you know, to study with?"

"Good for you" he replied... before I shake I just want to confirm some basic ground rules..

"More than happy for you to have study partners and fuck buddies around, but please no loud parting, I am a light sleeper... If you wake me up, it will make me angry. If you wake me up frequently, you will be homeless! Talking of which it is the usual 28 days notice either way, unless we both agree something sooner."

"Another pet hate is unnecessary uncleanliness... If you use the main kitchen, clear up with in sensible time frame as in before you leave room... If you choose to use the bath, I am happy for you to keep bath foam etc in there but keep it tidy..."


He inhaled deeply..

"Cleaning duties, I do not expect you to break your back, but there will be a tick list for you to do as and when you undertake your duties. But every week will be the laundry room, the hall and stairs, the living room etc. And then rotated will be the spare bedrooms on the second floor.... Hope this makes sense? Fance another coffee?"

Adrian led them down stairs into the ktchen and handed Alyson a plasti pocket.

"In there is the contract, - how long do you want to sign up for?" There are also my bank details for you to pay around the 5th of the month. Once you have signed I will give you the keys.... Oh and Please no frequenting of torrent downloading sites or strong porn. Most illegal downloading sites I have blocked as well as notorious Porn sites....

.
 
Alyson was so happy that she had a place to live other than with her parents. Of course her long term desires was a place of her own, her own apartment, or possibly someday her own home. This was an important step forward in her desire for freedom. She would agree to most anything as long as it stayed within her budget and was less restrictive than living with her parents.

She listened to his conditions. She could have friends over, but no loud partying.

"Yes, I will try to be quiet." She knew that she often got noisy in the throes of having sex. But there was an empty floor between her third floor room, and his first floor private area. Surely he wouldn't hear her screams of ecstasy.

"I can keep things clean." Again this might become an issue. She wasn't the most tidy person and her mother always got on her case about leaving the bathroom a mess.

"A tick list? That will help me stay organized." Adrian was beginning to sound like her parents. She bit her lip and agreed. She cringed when he told her that he blocked some porn sites. Watching porn while fingering her lady-bits was a favorite method of getting off, when there wasn't a male available to pleasure her. She knew she would have to find ways around his porn site blocking techniques.

"Another cup of coffee sounds very nice. Yes, I'll join you." She wanted to get on with things, but she also knew she needed to be polite with Adrian. He really wasn't so bad and she wanted to get started on the right foot with him.

She took the contract and quickly read it over. It appeared to have the usual stuff, although she hadn't read many lease contracts in her life. She wrote in "12 months" for the length of the lease, signed the contract, and pulled her checkbook from her purse.

"Someday I want a place of my own. Who doesn't want that? But I know that will only come after I have completed my degree. So if it is okay with you, I would like a one year lease. And I see that you want first month in advance along with another month's rent for the security deposit. Shall I write you a check? Or just deposit these funds directly into your account?"
 
.

"Just set up a monthly payment please Alyson."

He started to make their coffees as she read the contract, and soon, the kitchen was filled with the sound of beans being ground, milk steamed, the jug tapped on the top.

He placed her coffee in front of her.

"Any questions Alyson, either on the contract or just general?"

Their eyes met as he leant back against a work top.
 
She looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and felt a tingle run up her spine. She hadn't consciously thought about the situation until this moment. She had just agreed to live in the same home with a single male, just the two of them, for an entire year. She had never really considered the possibilities of an older man. However he was handsome, physically fit, and likely desiring sexual attention. She couldn't determine if he had such designs for her, but she realized that she needed to carefully watch him for any indications, one way or another.

Alyson thought to play a little tease to see how he may react.

"Adrian, I think I will enjoy living here with you." she said in a soft sultry voice.
 
.

"Adrian, I think I will enjoy living here with you."

He looked at her as he replied.. "You do, why is that?" His voice was genuine, though he chose to ignore her sultry approach. Whilst he wasn't a feminine hater, he thought that if females want to be treated as equals, then they should play the equal game...
 
Alyson had a difficult time reading Adrian. Neither his words, nor his body language gave away much about him. The only time she had seen much emotion from him was when she asked him about his now departed wife. He appeared to be a kind, thoughtful person whom she could trust and rely upon if needed.

His question to her was simple, 'Why?'

"I think this is the best place for me to live. I need someplace close to campus, someplace I can afford, someplace where I have some privacy, and someplace where I feel safe." She took a sip of her coffee. "It is obvious that this has the first three; close, affordable, and private. I will be safe here with you, won't I?"
 
.

"I will be safe here with you, won't I?"

He smiled as he teased her with his reply. "As long as you are courteous, polite and follow my ground rules I am sure we will get on fine... But don't cross me" he joked "otherwise I will have to put you over my knee....."

He sipped his own coffee before he took the signed contract and handed over the keys.

"Any second thoughts Alyson?"
 
As she heard him say "otherwise I will have to put you over my knee....." she felt her pussy tingle. She had been spanked in a sexually playfull way by boys her own age, but she had never been spanked by a man nearly her father's age, and actually as punishment for misbehaving. She wondered if he actually would spank her, and whether he would raise her skirt to spank her bare bottom. The thought of him taking her over his knee and spanking her bare, exposed ass was deliciously sinful and somewhat arousing, judging by her nipples becoming hard and the moisture forming on her nether lips. It was likely that her face had become flushed. She wondered if he noticed.

Adrian asked if she had any second thoughts, and indeed she was having second thoughts, but likely not what he had imagined. Did she really want to have a sexual adventure with an older man, and one that was her landlord? She wasn't sure about that at all.

Alyson attempted to collect herself. She set down the coffee cup and thanked Adrian again for the coffee and for leasing her a place to live. She picked up the keys and stood to leave.

"May I begin to move in tomorrow morning? Will nine o'clock be a good time? I will ask my brother and my father to help me move my things over here. You know my father wants to be sure that his daughter will be living someplace safe."
 
.

Adrian saw the slight change in colour to Alyson's cheeks as he teased her about punishing her over his knew. His first thoughts were that maybe he had over stepped the line, but her eye contact, her blushed manner suggested otherwise, and he sighed within.

The last thing he wanted was an accusation of sexual harassment! But he felt his second brain in his smaller head stirr, twitch as he watched her, her breasts heave with every laboured breath she took.

"May I begin to move in tomorrow morning?"

"Of course, and I will keep my car in front to ensure that your father has the parking spot immediately in front of the house.. 9 am is fine, I will ensure that I am working from home again..."

He started to see her to the door at her pace.
 
Tuesday morning at 9 o'clock, Alyson arrived at the town house on Priestgate's Way in a small truck along with her father, Mr. Jones, and her brother Bobby. The two men made short work of taking the boxes, that Alyson hurriedly packed the previous night, up to the third floor studio flat. One box had her electronics; a hair dryer, a curling iron, her laptop, a small printer, an alarm clock, and her cell charger. Another box had toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, and a wide array of makeup. Another box had her pillow and bed linens. Two boxes had shoes and boots. And four other boxes had her clothes which she had just tossed into the boxes with the intentions of hanging up in the closet those things then needed to be hung.

After the unloading was completed, Alyson took her father and brother back to the main floor where she introduced them to Adrian Ham, her landlord. Her father had been impressed with the accommodations where his daughter would be living and was equally pleased with Adrian as a landlord. After a short visit, Alyson walked her father and brother back out to the truck as they left.

Upon returning inside, she found Adrian.

"Dad and Bobby were impressed with you and your home. You passed their inspection. Likewise, I hope they met with your approval." Alyson smiled as she spoke with Adrian about her family.

"I still have a lot of unpacking to do, so unless you need me for anything, I'll be going up to do that. Tonight I have plans to meet friends at a club. I'll be leaving about 9 PM and I will be home late. Please don't wait up for me. I'll be very quiet when I come home." She knew that Adrian didn't want to be awaken after going to sleep.
 
.

Adrian woke early and moved his car to allow Alyson's father park their vehicle as close to the front door as he could. He was in his office when he heard the door open, and so went downstairs to meet them and to offer them a tea/coffee. He was wearing his usual 'at home attire' a pair of shorts and a polo shirt, his muscular legs exposed tot he world. He remained in the kitchen as they carried her boxes, avoiding getting in the way. As she had two helpers, he was not needed.

Tea was requested by her father and brother and so as they carried the boxes upstairs Adrian made a pot of tea.

They chatted in the kitchen for a while as they sipped their teas before they left, leaving Alyson in his abode.

Alone, she returned to the kitchen, and started to explain her plans.

"No need to tell me what yo are up to, and I certainly won't wait up for you. But Out clubbing just before your term starts??" he teased.
 
Back
Top