Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a nice day. Today is laundry day, writing day, cross-stitch day and a variety of other fun-filled events that end in day.

Morning everyone. :)

Two more days and the Nude Day contest starts - imagine all those stories about naked people - Wait - that's what we all ready have - well now, imagine all those stories about naked people with a common theme. :D That's better. ;)

LOL! :D

Morning Red.

Today is ... almost over! Under an hour left. Time for Jett to get some shut-eye.

Have a good day all. :)

LOL! :D

Morning Red.

Today is ... almost over! Under an hour left. Time for Jett to get some shut-eye.

Have a good day all. :)

Sleep easy. :kiss: Nice to see you for this brief moment.

Good morning everyone!

Good morning. :) I've been lookin' for your story. Patience is rough. lol I hope you're doing well today.

Oh fuck me. Camp starts next week and I am staring at an empty field.

Shoot me.

It'll be a lot of fun, right? lol

--

I'm working on a new story, so I'm fluttering about today.

Good morning. :) I've been lookin' for your story. Patience is rough. lol I hope you're doing well today.

--

I'm working on a new story, so I'm fluttering about today.

I am a doofus and didn't submit a clean version, so it was rejected because I'd left editing marks in it...I resubmitted this morning.

Good luck on the new story...I don't think you intended it this way, but I like the thought of you fluttering about, something cutely sexy about it ;)

I am a doofus and didn't submit a clean version, so it was rejected because I'd left editing marks in it...I resubmitted this morning.

Good luck on the new story...I don't think you intended it this way, but I like the thought of you fluttering about, something cutely sexy about it ;)

Ah, an easy mistake. Glad they caught it actually. I know that I've read one or two entries were some editing marks are still there and they are somewhat distracting to see when reading it. A clean copy is definitely the way to go. ;) :D

Thank-you for the luck and I'll take whatever I can get in order to be seen as cutely sexy - so if fluttering does it, I'll do it more often. :kiss:

Ah, an easy mistake. Glad they caught it actually. I know that I've read one or two entries were some editing marks are still there and they are somewhat distracting to see when reading it. A clean copy is definitely the way to go. ;) :D

Thank-you for the luck and I'll take whatever I can get in order to be seen as cutely sexy - so if fluttering does it, I'll do it more often. :kiss:

well it does it for me :kiss:

Good morning Red and everyone!

If it is a good morning, which I doubt.

The weekend was fun and interesting but I need a week to get over it, and I don't have a free week :(

Noor, channelling Eeyore

The weekend was fun and interesting but I need a week to get over it, and I don't have a free week :(

Noor, channelling Eeyore
Hello lovely one. :rose:

I am sorry you doubt the morning being good. ((((hugs)))) I do hope you get a brief break from chaos. :kiss: :rose:

Noor, channelling Eeyore

Good morning, Noor!!

Hello lovely one. :rose:

I am sorry you doubt the morning being good. ((((hugs)))) I do hope you get a brief break from chaos. :kiss: :rose:

Thanks! I am also kind of sore from Saturday's activities ;) They didn't hurt at the time, of course... I remembered to stay hydrated so that is a plus!

and I need more sleep, but too sore... considering drugs but I hate their effect on my mind esp. as I want/need to create today.

Maybe I need a water bed, or sensory deprivation tank ;)

or a soma holiday!

Last edited:
Thanks! I am also kind of sore from Saturday's activities ;) They didn't hurt at the time, of course... I remembered to stay hydrated so that is a plus!

and I need more sleep, but too sore... considering drugs but I hate their effect on my mind esp. as I want/need to create today.

Maybe I need a water bed, or sensory deprivation tank ;)

or a soma holiday!

A holiday sounds like a plan. :) A nice long one, spent frolicking and playing. Yes, a holiday is the right prescription. :D

well the 4th of July is right around the corner.
I feel better. I finally got my part of the SRP in. Now I don't feel so guilty. I think a certain Welsh guy was going to spank me for real! Now on to my regualry scheduled programming of mind numbing nothing. :D

We host a 4th of July party here too. We live just a couple blocks from where the town does the fireworks, we used to live right across the street - amazing view and no need to leave the yard to see them. lol

We host a 4th of July party here too. We live just a couple blocks from where the town does the fireworks, we used to live right across the street - amazing view and no need to leave the yard to see them. lol

We would have an excellent view if not for the trees. We end up driving around to different cities depending on who we are meeting. I love fireworks. the BBQ before and everythign leading up to it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back