Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
ioz said:
These are a little similiar to an older outfit, but I didn't think anyone would mind, hehe. :devil:

Ioz, you sexy girl you. I have missed your beautiful self. OMG you turn me on now as much as ever. Please don't stay away so long.

Ok, so this is my first time posting any pics, but cross dresing has been a fantasy of mine for donkey's years. I finally took the plunge a couple of months ago a brought some panties from a well known department store. I quickly followed this with some more panties and then some stockings, which I simply love the feel of.

However my favourite purchase so far has to be a divine pair of silk panties, which you'll see in the pics.

So be gentle with this poor virgin...

or rough, that could be fun too.

Last edited:
Svejk said:
Ok, so this is my first time posting any pics, but cross dresing has been a fantasy of mine for donkey's years. I finally took the plunge a couple of months ago a brought some panties from a well known department store. I quickly followed this with some more panties and then some stockings, which I simply love the feel of.

However my favourite purchase so far has to be a divine pair of silk panties, which you'll see in the pics.

Now this is a great shot ;)
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=768473

you're prbably wondering why i've got a pair of stockings tied around my neck, and I know it sounds daft, but I thought they gave it a kind of feminine aspect, also, they were my first pair, so its kind of a sentimental thing.

Only one more for now I'm afraid, the rest I shot were too big

Last edited:
Where did you buy them?

Thanks for the pics. I too loved the one showing your ass in the panties with the thigh highs. Where can I buy some? I had my first male to male anal sex a month ago and can't wait to do it again. My males friend and I are both turned on by the idea of me wearing thigh highs and a thong. I keep my cock, balls and crack of my ass completely shaven and I think I will love the feel of the panties. I want to keep it very discreet and was wondering about how to buy these things without the sales person knowing they were for me.

Svejk said:

MMMMMMMMMM I'm not sure I could be gentle . But I would really try hard . :p

DivineThing said:
Oh, yes... :devil:

For you Mistress a sword fight of blazen drip'n hard cocks..... :nana: :nana: :nana: Slinnnnng.....boooooingy....smak....smack....drip....explode

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Sorry its been so long Paige, but I get so much hornier when dressing up if its been a while since last time.
I'm really glad others are posting again (and hot pictures at that!). Hooray the thread lives! :nana:

Found this little number and couldn't wait to share. Hope you like red!

Last edited:
ioz said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Sorry its been so long Paige, but I get so much hornier when dressing up if its been a while since last time.
I'm really glad others are posting again (and hot pictures at that!). Hooray the thread lives! :nana:

I understand even though I have missed you. You have my greenlight to wait because I want you to be so beautifully horny when you contact me. You make me much hornier when you are horny. I love it when you are dressed, sexy and so horny you can't stand it. I'll be waiting for you sweetheart.

Love, Paige :rose:

Thanks for the comments

Ok, here's my attempt at the sexy secretary look, enjoy!

I know I enjoyed getting fully dressed like this, infact this was one of the first times I've worn a sirt, my dressing usually being confined to lingerie and I must say, it felt great.

Last edited:
Would you like me to take a letter, or something else perhaps?

Last edited:
*Insert joke about in-box here*

I hope you enjoy these and forgive me if I don't reply to any comments, but I'm going away for a while (holiday, not prison) and won't be back till mid August.

But please, comment anyway, I'll read them when I get back and once again, enjoy!

Last edited:
Sexy pics. The only improvement I could want is either black stockings or shaved legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back